LittleOne's Little Diary

B - 1 x weatabix with milk (1/2 hexa & b)
Muller light
Alpen bar (1/2 hexb)

L - 50/50 thin with dairylea (1/2 hexa) and ham (5)

D - syn free carbonara

Options hot choc (2)
Treat size crunchie (4)

Syns 11

Distinct lack of fruit and veg yesterday but as I'm off to London for 4 days today I didn't want to buy more and jut have it going off whilst I'm away.
Must do better!

Have fun in London! I love it :)

I'm a fan of the pre-packed fruit for times when I'm going away and don't want an excess of it hanging around :)

Thank you! Will hopefully have some fun but mainly up there for hospital tests.

Didn't think of pre packaged...will remember that next time x

B - Overnight oats (hexb) with Muller light and strawberries

Pom bears (4.5)
Peperami (4.5)

D - spaghetti, meat balls, rocket and tomato based sauce, cheese flakes (hexa)

(A few of mum's chips)

Mixed fruit pre made thing
Fredo (5)

Syns 14...not sure what might have been in the pasta dish though. Didn't seem particularly oily.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150127_193549.png
    ForumRunner_20150127_193549.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 54
Looks yummy!

Oh it was lush. It's in the pub attached to the holiday inn we're in. You can see mum's in the background...her chips came in a bag!
They have a feta pasta on the menu too so quite fancy trying that. And another night we're having nandos so I think dinner wise I'll be fine with trying to stick to plan. It'll just be the lunches and 2 mornings without breakfast that may trip me up. And the patisserie we found...

Ahhh a patisserie...that'd be me thrown off plan!

Well I've just been fitted with a 24 hour blood pressure monitor and have to do certain activities throughout the day. One of which is a 3 minute brisk walk. The patisserie could be a 3 minute brisk walk away. I'm so tempted, so tired today and off my normal medication so not feeling great. Man I want a cake, but I don't.

Maybe just have a small cake, or split one with your mum... It may satisfy the craving and temptation?
That would be better than trying to avoid it completely and having something else instead that could end up being worse :)

This is very true! What's the best worst thing to have do you think? I saw macaroons...guessing they'd be better than a massive cream thing!

The coconut macaroon's are about 7 each, and I think the little colourful macaroons with a bit of filling inbetween are around 2.5 each...Whereas an Eclair is probably going to be around 10, and things like the iced custard slices are going to be around 15 at least...

They looked like little colourful things in window so fingers crossed they're not that bad.

I'm not expecting a loss this week with being away etc but still trying to make better choices despite my mum thinking it's funny to wind me up about cake and the like!

Well thankfully I'm stuck in a hospital right now until I've seen the Dr so not surrounded by temptation at the moment!!

Sounds like you're doing well littleone! Being very strong despite A LOT of temptation!

I've never tried a macaroon, but always wanted to!

Sooooo....

How many syns I'm a white bread chicken, mayo and stuffing has in it?! Not much choice for lunch in the hospital. Had an apple and a Muller light from the canteen too.

Officially declaring today a write off. Off to Nandos later and will still be good there. Plain chicken butterfly without skin, rice and hollumi cheese. Would normally not have the rice but have a toasted pitta and chips so I think a good swap.

That's the best thing to do, draw a line under lunch, and get straight back on it :)

And yes I agree with the rice, defo a good swap! :)

Thanks Sarah. Didn't go to the patisserie so a win on that front. Might see what the hospital canteen have tomorrow, not picking from the day care menu. Even if it's just fruit, a Muller and Alpen bars it's better than the stodgy sandwich I had today. Although saying that I'm not allowed breakfast and want something more substantial.

Nandos was lovely, got some fruit from the shop and still gonna have my treat size choc before bed.

B - Scrambled eggs, cold meats, apple.

Chewy delight (hexb)

L - white bread sandwich with chicken mayo and stuffing (many many syns)
Apple
Muller light

D - nandos plain skin off butterfly chicken, spicy rice, grilled holumi (can this be hexa?!)
Apple
Grapes

Syns: not a clue!

Yep, 35g of halloumi is a hex a :)

Back