Lou's final push to target

Hey just wanted to say you have done great so far! I think when you get so close to taregt it seems nearly harder as the losses are smaller sometimes and it is hard to stay motivated. It is good to get a diary up though as it helps to see what you've eaten.

Love drayton manor, we took out boys over during the summer and they were in heaven. We had such a good day! Now ds1 keeps asking when he can go back to thomasland lol.

Drooling at the toffee nut latte.....

Hey just wanted to say you have done great so far! I think when you get so close to taregt it seems nearly harder as the losses are smaller sometimes and it is hard to stay motivated. It is good to get a diary up though as it helps to see what you've eaten. Love drayton manor, we took out boys over during the summer and they were in heaven. We had such a good day! Now ds1 keeps asking when he can go back to thomasland lol. Drooling at the toffee nut latte.....
Thank you. I seem to be struggling to stay motivated at the moment. I'm getting lots of comments saying how amazing I look. It's lovely to hear but I then relax a bit too much.
My girls loved Drayton manor too, we're definitely going to go back next year. How old are your boys?
We have a Starbucks and a costa at work which I have to walk past every morning. It's hell for my diet lol

I lost 2 lbs at weigh in taking me back to 10.6. I'm really happy with that and I'm hoping for another lb this week.

Friday 15th

Breakfast
Hifi bar heb and a skinny toffee nut latte hea +? 4 syns

Lunch
Left over pulled pork, baked potato and roasted veg Chobani yogurt 1 syn, double decker 12.5syns

Banana and 2x Satsumas

I didn't have dinner as work was manic and I didn't get home until 10pm, I started at 7.30am ahhhh! So all I wanted was a long hot bath and bed.

I've been on plan all weekend but it's been very boring as I was on a night shift last night and again tonight :(
Food is consisting of left over pulled pork, potato and salad. Hebs are hifi light bars to snack on and heas been milk for copious amounts of coffee. I haven't used many syns and I don't plan on using any tonight. Large amounts of fruit are always eaten on nights too.
Roll on 8am tomorrow :)

image-3470819262.jpg

Dinner was lovely and filling. Now off to work I go.

Thank you. I seem to be struggling to stay motivated at the moment. I'm getting lots of comments saying how amazing I look. It's lovely to hear but I then relax a bit too much.
My girls loved Drayton manor too, we're definitely going to go back next year. How old are your boys?
We have a Starbucks and a costa at work which I have to walk past every morning. It's hell for my diet lol

I wish i had starbucks at work but i would be a couple of stone heavier if i did!
I am the same i keep getting told i dont need to lose anymore weight by family and then i start to think like i can eat what i want but sadly i cant.

Ds1 is 3.5 and ds2 will be 2 tomorrow :eek:

Well done on the loss! That's a great result.

I wish i had starbucks at work but i would be a couple of stone heavier if i did! I am the same i keep getting told i dont need to lose anymore weight by family and then i start to think like i can eat what i want but sadly i cant. Ds1 is 3.5 and ds2 will be 2 tomorrow :eek: Well done on the loss! That's a great result.

Happy birthday to him for tomorrow. Time really does go too fast. My youngest is 2 in January, it only feels like yesterday that she was born.
I don't think I'm ever going to be able fully relax when it comes to food :(

Food has been a bit random again today.

Green day

Breakfast at 4am
2 hifi light bars heb 1

Lunch
WW pitta heb2 with quorn chorizo and salad

Dinner

Baked potato, beans, lm sausages topped with cheese (hea1)

Syns

Special K crisps 4.5, chobani 110g yogurt 1

Tuesday 19th

Back on a long day today (7.30-20.30) and after finishing nights yesterday morning my body doesn't know what's going on and to top it all off my time of the month arrived today.

Green

Breakfast
Toffee but latte 2 x hea

Lunch

Pasta in a spicy tomato sauce

Dinner

WW wholemeal pitta with quorn slices and salad

Syns
Toffee syrup 3 came up at 2.5 on syns on line but ill round up to be safe
Chobani yogurt 1
Double decker 12.5

Over on syns but I only had 1 heb. I'm actually too exhausted to want to eat anything else. Thankfully, over the next 5 days I'm only working 4 hours :)

I've been food shopping this morning and taken my youngest to her swimming lesson. Now I'm completely exhausted after the past few days and we're enjoying a relaxing afternoon in the house.

Wednesday 20th

Breakfast
Fruit and yogurt

Lunch
WW pitta (heb) with lm red onion and rosemary sausages

Dinner
Wedges topped with bacon and cheese (hea)
Roasted veg

Syns
Danio peach yogurt 3, El Mayo 1, 100ml semi skimmed milk 2.5,

Good to know that WW pittas count as HEB.Pittas one of the things I've been missing,so thanks for that.
I would struggle some days without the pitta. I don't have much time to grab lunch when I'm home and they fill a hole after a long day at work.

After an eventful weekend at centre parcs (daughter knocked her front tooth out falling face first into a slide ) I'm slowly getting back in track.

Wednesday 27th

Breakfast
Fruit and chobani yogurt 1 syn

Lunch
Mushroom risotto

Dinner
Salmon, veg and new potatos

No more messing around. On Thursday my consultant gave a really motivational speech an it really inspired me to lose the last half a stone. I am the only person who can lose this weight and it's only me who it's going to affect if I don't.

Saturday 30th
Breakfast
Fruit and a coffee

Lunch
Shepherds pie with veg

Dinner
WW(heb)pitta with ham and salad

Hea was semi skimmed milk for drinks

Syns
Double decker 12.5

Sunday 1st Dec

It's my wedding anniversary today, 5 years of happiness:)
We married in the Dominican Republic and our wedding reception was a cruise around the Island with the 30 family members and friends who came with us. I was also 13 weeks pregnant with my eldest daughter.

image-2163943244.jpg

I'm trying for an on play day today.

Breakfast
Fruit and yogurt

Lunch
WW pitta with ham and salad

Dinner
Roast pork with SW roast potatoes, veg and gravy

I'm going to attempt to make a SW friendly dessert.

Monday 2nd December

Breakfast
Skinny sugar free caramel latte from costa(hea) and a hifi bar

Snack
Apple and 2 Satsumas

Lunch
Chobani yogurt and ham salad 1 syn

Dinner
Roast pork, potato and roasted veg (left over)
Double decker 12.5 syns

Tuesday 3rd December

Breakfast
Hifi bar (heb) costa skinny sf caramel latte (hea)

Lunch
Pork, uncle bens rice 3 syns, salad. Chobani yogurt 1 syn

Dinner
Fruit as I didn't get home until after 9pm

Wednesday 4th December

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Met a friend for lunch
Turkey, cranberry and Brie toasted sandwich 25 syns eek!

Dinner
Roast chicken, SW wedges and salad.

Hea milk for coffee through out the day.

I'm now, not anticipating a loss tomorrow :(

Thursday 5th December

I'm having an I love my life day today:) I've taken my daughter to her playgroup this morning, a bit of Xmas shopping and then let the girls loose on the Christmas tree. I'm just feeling very happy and grateful for what I have:)

Green

Breakfast
Pineapple and a banana. Coffee

Lunch
2 egg mushroom omelette

Dinner post weigh in
Pasta, ham (heb) peas, mushrooms and sweetcorn mixed with 1/2 a pot of low low cheese and served with rocket.

Hea
Ss milk
Low low cheese

Heb
Ham

Syns
15 syns worth of dairy milk Oreo bar

Back