Lyndsey's Calorie Counting, Exercise and Hardwork Diary

Wednesday's are my day off at home with the kids so find it a picking day. I have picked today but tried to make healthier choices than normal but went over calories -

B: apple, raisins, rice krispies
S: banana & lowfat yoghurt
L: pepper & houmous, crisps & mini milk
T: homemade sweet & sour pork with veg & a little rice followed by meringue, strawberry & low fat yoghurt
S: 2 x chocolate biscuits and cucumber

Total - 1600 (rounded up)

Hey hun is the kettlebells hard? I too need to do some kind of workout but the guy is not for me just now x

I get exercise sessions off you tube and progress up my weights during the work out x

Not the best choice today but feeling very full -
B: apple, yogurt
L: beed and veg noodle stir fry
S: banana & nectarine
T: cheese, ham & leek lattice with broccoli, carrot & swede, peas & sweetcorn
S: malteasers

Total - 1750

I have just read your diary. Although you are a few days ahead of me we are the same height and weight!

Well done on all you have achieved so far. That is a great weight loss
:).

Which day are you weighing in?

x

I have just read your diary. Although you are a few days ahead of me we are the same height and weight!

Well done on all you have achieved so far. That is a great weight loss
:).

Which day are you weighing in?

x

Sorry for the delayed reply been a manic day it my friends wedding today so last night was the rehearsal and traveling here and there. It's nice to have people at the same weigh to work with you.
I'll track your diary down now.

I will be weighing in Saturday mornings so will let you know shortly what the scales say x x

I lost 2lb this week which I'm happy with.

Wedding has been great this weekend and even got chatted up which boosted my confidence no end.

Back to calorie counting from tomorrow x x

Not counted calories today but this had been my day -
B: Rice krispies
L: Roast lamb lunch with roast potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot & swede mash
S: small bag of haribo & a Blue ribbon chocolate bar

Well done with ur loss hun x

I lost 2lb this week which I'm happy with.

Wedding has been great this weekend and even got chatted up which boosted my confidence no end.

Back to calorie counting from tomorrow x x

Yay for the weight loss and being chatted up!

I am really excited about getting weighed for the first time on Friday. I am only working to a 1lb a week target but with the jogging, I am hoping it might stretch to 1.5lb but I will have to wait and see x

Thanks wish upon.

Sounds like you've got a plan going especially with the exercise. The exercise is my downfall. I really need to join some classes.

Today -
B: oats with low fat natural yogurt & strawberries
S: nectarine & banana
L: Ham salad & quavers
S: Chocolate biscuit
T: pork chop, carrot & swede mash, broccoli & sweetcorn followed by eaton mess (natural yoghurt style)

Calories - approx 1450

Back