Lyndsey's Calorie Counting, Exercise and Hardwork Diary

Yummy porridge oats and low fat natural yoghurt with raisins (excuse the Mickey Mouse bowl)

It won't let me up load a picture sorry x x

Hi Lyndzi, Here to subscribe. Well done on your loss last week. Keep up the good work :) xx

Hello, thanks for checking in, do you have a diary? x x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've weighed in this morning and I've stayed the same :(
However not done any exercise this week or drank much water x x

This is the first time in ages I have eaten sooo much my tummy hurts.
Tomorrow back to serious calorie counting and exercise. x x

I've weighed in this morning and I've stayed the same :(
However not done any exercise this week or drank much water x x

Well done on not gaining if it hasn't been the best of weeks. Please just get started again, remember how far you have come already. Also, I reckon the next stone will really show in terms of your clothes, so will be well worth it! :) xx

Well done on not gaining if it hasn't been the best of weeks. Please just get started again, remember how far you have come already. Also, I reckon the next stone will really show in terms of your clothes, so will be well worth it! :) xx

I'm back in the game as of today. Brought an exercise bike so I'm committing to doing more exercise.

I'm back on it. What did your blow out consist of?

pizza express .. garlic bread followed by 1 of their 500 cal pizzas followed by cheesecake and ice cream by nearly a whole bottle of wine and 3 double voddies and lime and lemonade then I went for a wee in KFC and ended up coming out with a strawberry krushem I failed to write this in my diary because I was so drunk I didn't actually remember untill after I had written that days entry!! :eek:

What a blow out!! At least it was worth it. Alcohol is my big down fall.

Today has been as follows -
B: rice krispies
L: natural yoghurt, oats & strawberries
T: tuna and egg pasta salad
S: chocolate biscuit, banana & a slice of birthday cake

Approx calories - 1350

Hubby has just been to collect the exercise bike :)

Today was good up until I scoffed a bag of mini eggs!!!!!

B: porridge oats, natural yoghurt, kiwi & strawberries
S: banana
L: tuna, pasta salad
S: raisins
T: chorizo pasta
S: mini eggs

Total: 1750

Exercise: 1 mile cycle

B: porridge oats, natural yoghurt & raisins
S: banana, dried apricots
L: tuna & boiled egg salad
S: banana & quavers
T: chicken pasta, salad & garlic bread followed by natural yoghurt and oats

Total - 1500 approx

Exercise - 3 mile

Last edited:
Yeah loving the exercise bike. I'm doing 3 miles everyday hoping to up it Monday to 4 miles.

Weight seems to be creeping back on this week which is abit worrying. I'll do my weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed x x

I feel on track with my healthy eating but weight doesn't seem to be happening. I'm really going for it this week and hoping for a good result.

Back