Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

How did the shopping go in Meadowhall?

How did the shopping go in Meadowhall?

The shopping trip went really well. I was well chuffed to be definitely down to a size18. I'd been a 20 for years. I bought a new top, a pair of jeans and some capri pants for running (if I ever get started). The top is one that I can wear as a baggy one when I've lost weight and the jeans are skinny fit so should fit for a while. I tried some really nice pink jeans that looked really good but didn't buy them because they were £32 which is too much for clothes that will be too big in a few weeks. The downside was that my son and I went to the Homemade Burger Company and I had a beef, bacon and cheese burger. it wasn't too bad because I only had salad with it - no chips or anything like that. But then it got worse.... On the way home we called at the pub to meet up with some friends. I was drinking sparkling water but my friends had bottles of wine and as the evening went on I kept adding wine to my water. I don't think I had that much but when I left the pub at 1.00am felt absolutely hammered. I was even sick when I got home. I've now got an awful hangover. I'm really angry with myself for drinking but am determined to get back on course so am treating today as a new start. My friend who is having a party on Saturday has told me she is going to drink sparkling water too so we can both be ttotal together. I've got weighed this morning and haven't put any weight on but it might not show until tomorrow or after. Maybe it was a good thing that I was sick after all!

It was your birthday and you deserve a little hangover. Lol
Just kidding, forget the past. Today is a new day. You can do it my lovely.

Thanks Harry. I don't think I ever want to drink again!

:gimi:Just had a beanies caramel flavoured coffee with some vanilla shake powder added. It was delicious...... mmmmm!

Did t help the hangover...your post did make me laugh because we have all done it!

and said never again

Not quite back on track yet. My oldest son made tea tonight - 2 homemade cheeseburgers, a few chips and salad. I turned down the apple pie and cream he also served up though! Tomorrow is another day.... new day, new start. Hope I don't put weight on!!!!!

As long as you enjoyed yourself...I am sure one blow out will be fine. It could take a couple of days to get back on track but that is fine. Good luck today and keep posting how you are doing

Going for a long walk with the dog today and hopefully back on track with exante. I'm determined not to drink or have carbs at the BBQ this evening!

Really enjoyed the walk and it seems to get easier every time we do it! We have walked 21 miles in the last 5 days. I took some lovely photos of the dog in the bluebells today. Quick bath now then off to the BBQ. I love sunny days :party0011:

Have a good evening at the bbq

Only drank water and ate a chicken drumstick and a piece of tuna at the BBQ. That shouldn't affect my weigh in tomorrow. Off to bed now.

Glad that you had a good time.
Fingers crossed for your WI

Glad that you had a good time.
Fingers crossed for your WI

Thanks Harry. My weight has been up and down for the last few days due to a couple of eating sprees! However it's down to 13st 1lb today which is a 3lb loss. This brings my loss to 1st 1lb in 4 weeks which I'm well and truly pleased with :) Next week will be difficult with 2 days in London but if I'm careful I'll hopefully still get down into the 12s.

How fantastic Lynne... 12's here you come!

go girl go and have a great day

How fantastic Lynne... 12's here you come!

go girl go and have a great day

Thanks Shrimp. You have a great day soon. I love the sunshine. Have had Billy out for 2 walks today already.

He will be loving it

He couldn't understand why we hadn't gone on the 7 mile one!

What type of dog is he?

He's a lakeland / patterdale cross. This is him on our 7 mile walk:

DSCF0089.jpgDSCF0094.jpgDSCF0087.jpg

Back