Marie's Disney dreams diary

I never got a burst of energy either, just felt less hungry xx

I always slept really well when in ketosis, but no amazing whoosh of energy!! Xx

But you're hanging on in there Marie and that's the main thing!!!
Well done!!

Awful news about that helicopter up where you are hun. Was so sad seeing that on tv this morning.

Xx

Oh it's terrible and shocking too. :(

Hope you're ok today... What days are you weighing in now? Xx

Hey Marie, hope you, family and friends are okay....such awful news about that accident.

hope you're doing well now you're firmly in keto land??xx

Tragic about the heli crash. How are you doing? x

Thanks ladies. Pub is a 2 min walk from my work. Did you know it jewel? Andy played football with one of the men named dead today. So sad for the families, specially at this time of year.

I'm struggling with the diet. Nothing new there I hear you's say. After 4 days to get into ketosis ivd been picking here and there and I'm probably kicked back out.

Tomorrow is another day. Again!

Damn Iceland and their party foods adds. Makes me hungry and bet its horrible as well x

It's so sad when these things happen...my thoughts go out to all affected.

i doubt you've done much damage...as you say tomorrow is a new day.....damn all these food ads...honestly....I've found myself salivating at the Iceland ones too even though I know they taste like cardboard....xx

Yes don't be fooled - my sister did an Iceland Christmas once and it truly was terrible. And the real stuff doesn't even look that nice either!! It's tastes yuck.

You'll be ok Marie. The only problem with picking is it might prevent ketosis so you'll forever feel hungry and forever be picking. It's a vicious circle.
If you can get past the picking and go fully into ketosis then you won't feel hungry and therefore feel stronger not to pick.
Circles!! Xx

If you feel you have to pick then choose things that wont kick you out of ketosis or it will be a vicious cycle of feeling hungry. I didnt know the pub Marie, thankfully none of my family and friends are around that way xx

Hey hun, how are you doing?! Xx

All ok Marie? Not seen you for a couple of days x

Where's my partner in crime gone? Miss you.....hope all is ok with you xx

Hopefully she's just a bit busy x

Yeah I assume so...it's a busy time of year too xx

Back