Marie's Disney dreams diary

Hey girls. Not been on this forum or the diet :(. My dad's been seriously ill in hospital. He's getting home tomorrow so getting back on plan sat. Dreading looking at the damage but il just need to draw a line under it and get back on the bus x

Very sorry to hear about your dad. Don't worry about the damage, some things are far more important. Hope your dad is getting better xx

Very sorry to hear about your dad. Don't worry about the damage, some things are far more important. Hope your dad is getting better xx

Thanks jewel. He's in a lot of pain but be good to get him home. My sister and mum don't drive so after work was having to collect them (I'm in Glasgow south side, there in Lanarkshire), to go to visiting first in the royal, then he was moved to the western, take them home then come home myself. Lotta running about. And take aways :(. Back to a normal routine plus the diet sat. Strangely looking forward to it x

Enjoy the takeaways while you can x

Sorry to hear that. Hope he continues to get better. You have to just do what you need to when something like that happens and this is secondary. Take care.

Thank you Clinquant. It's funny how you don't see your parents getting older. My dad's 68 so not old and he was v fit. This is the first time he's been in hospital in his life.
I do need to get back in control of my eating and stop making excuses. So sat it is. If i wait til after Christmas il be a stone heavier than when I started. Let the resistance muscle strengthening begin :).
I see I haven't missed any fitness challenges. Are these being saved for jan ;)

Hey girls. Not been on this forum or the diet :(. My dad's been seriously ill in hospital. He's getting home tomorrow so getting back on plan sat. Dreading looking at the damage but il just need to draw a line under it and get back on the bus x

Awwe hun, there are far more important things in life than a load of meal packs....like your Dad...get back on the bus whenever you're ready...wishing him and you all well xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Marie. It's so tough as well with all the running around that's involved. Make sure someone's looking after you while you're looking after everyone else. Big hugs. Hope your dad is on the mend.
Xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Marie. It's so tough as well with all the running around that's involved. Make sure someone's looking after you while you're looking after everyone else. Big hugs. Hope your dad is on the mend. Xx

Thank you sammy. Weighted today and 17.12. Aaaarrrgh. So getting back on it tomorrow. Goal is to be in the 16s by jan 1 x

Awwe hun, there are far more important things in life than a load of meal packs....like your Dad...get back on the bus whenever you're ready...wishing him and you all well xx

Thank you Mrsfeeneytobe to be. Weighed in this am at 17.12 so swing by tomorrow to pick me back up x

Thank you Mrsfeeneytobe to be. Weighed in this am at 17.12 so swing by tomorrow to pick me back up x

Will deffo pick you up in the morning....make sure you're all packed and ready to go....I need your support too as I've had a little self pity binge on chocolate this afternoon thanks to this chesty luergy that I just can't seem to shift returning....back on the bus tomorrow though for us two...2 seats at the front x

Will deffo pick you up in the morning....make sure you're all packed and ready to go....I need your support too as I've had a little self pity binge on chocolate this afternoon thanks to this chesty luergy that I just can't seem to shift returning....back on the bus tomorrow though for us two...2 seats at the front x

I'm all packed for tomorrow. My suitcase is full of packs, motivation and determination. We definately need to sit at the front as we've been slacking at the back going under the radar. Let's do it x

I'm all packed for tomorrow. My suitcase is full of packs, motivation and determination. We definately need to sit at the front as we've been slacking at the back going under the radar. Let's do it x

Perfect...I expect your suitcases to be heavy and bursting...mine will be (I hope)....deffo time to be star pupils....messing around being naughty at the back never did me any favours at school or now x

Well weigh in wasn't good - 17.13. Grrrr. Still time to be in the 16s for jan 1rst but not putting pressure in myself. As long as I shift something.

Already had my first test of the day. Oh scoffing into crispy breakfast rolls while I'm having a vanilla shake :(

Good luck getting back on plan xx

Well done for jumping back on. It's so hard at this time of year-without the added stress that you have going on too.
You can do it hun - if you stick with it I'm sure you'll see the 16's by jan 1st.
Remember the first few days are hard so keep yourself distracted and take it hour by hour.
Big hugs xx X xx

Thank you ladies. Been v hard to get back on it today after eating rubbish for nearly 2 weeks. I've struggled big time but days nearly over.
Did consider waiting til new year Clinquant but could be a difference between nearly a stone off or nearly a stone on x

Back