Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

So by the sounds of it I should just stay in bed tomorrow until day 3...maybe 4? X

LauraLooLa said:
So by the sounds of it I should just stay in bed tomorrow until day 3...maybe 4? X

It's not been too horrific! I've just had headaches :( you'll be fine!! :) xox

emms31 said:
I'll be here with you lol

I grilled two large portobello mushrooms with garlic and had my spag on top .. Not bad woul have again but bugger me it's spicy :D

Day 3 bring it on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im having it as we speak...SO SPICY!

Fuzzy head is here. :-( Going to have my bar, pick up Kacey from Brownies then im going to give my pillow some head. Shattered xx

kaceyboo said:
Fuzzy head is here. :-( Going to have my bar, pick up Kacey from Brownies then im going to give my pillow some head. Shattered xx

Sounds like a plan love. I'm gonna go to bed about 8.30. Never been so tired.

I know! On the plus side day 3 tomorrow woop go us! And an equal woop to Laura for day 2. Im sure u will sail through it xxx

kaceyboo said:
I know! On the plus side day 3 tomorrow woop go us! And an equal woop to Laura for day 2. Im sure u will sail through it xxx

A big woop all round! Gonna have my last shake soon. Already had 3ltrs of water...worried I might drown! Eek. X

Warning this might be tmi ....

But has anyone else have terrible wind??

emms31 said:
Warning this might be tmi ....

But has anyone else have terrible wind??

Yes! Cringeeee. :(

Megna92 said:
Yes! Cringeeee. :(

Omg thank god it's not just me

I stink lol

emms31 said:
Omg thank god it's not just me

I stink lol

Hahaaaaaa! I'm not too awful my tummys just bloated and achy :( my breathe is quite bad too...seriously doubt I'm in ketosis yet though! Just gonna have to put up with it.

The things us girls go through....

I know :(

My husband tucked into sausages beans and chips this evening in front of me .... I could have quite happily throttled him

My family tucked into pork chops, new potatoes etc....they were all like "Megan this is amazing mmmmmmmm." Was fuming!

So I know how you felt! We're strong for not giving in though :D

We can be strong :)

Strong and skinny lol

Hello lovelies, how are we all today? X

Hey Chick, good today. Just had a chocolate crispie shake. Was ok, not mad on it. How you feeling? x

Hello my darlings

Yesterday was a struggle!! But had another sneaky weigh this morning and lost 6lb in total!

Think today will be tough too but I'm prepared for it.

I really don't like the mince based meals so I'm trying the mushroom pasta today fingers x'd it's yummy

Just had a chocolate shake it was lovely ... Love the shakes

kaceyboo said:
Hey Chick, good today. Just had a chocolate crispie shake. Was ok, not mad on it. How you feeling? x

I'm really good thanks. Not started on my packs yet, hoping i'll like all the ones I try today too. Eek! x

emms31 said:
Hello my darlings

Yesterday was a struggle!! But had another sneaky weigh this morning and lost 6lb in total!

Think today will be tough too but I'm prepared for it.

I really don't like the mince based meals so I'm trying the mushroom pasta today fingers x'd it's yummy

Just had a chocolate shake it was lovely ... Love the shakes

I drank a load of water as soon as I woke up to stop me going on the scales :D I'm sure I won't make it a whole week without scale hopping!
I lurve the choc shakes. Nom. Got a cafe latte to try in a bit. Hope you have a great day today x

Back