Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Ha ha, exactly! So what packs are you having today? X

Just having a choc choc as we speak, then ive got a mushroom pasta another choc shake and a bar for tonight. Hope LL shakes etc are as nice as s&s x

I want a choc shake :D
Argh, I'm in toy hell, no idea where all the new stuff is going to go and it's her birthday soon! Having said that I only have one...what do you do? How do you cope?! X

Haha its a friggin nightmare! Im lucky that Stephen and Kacey are past the toy stage but Evie and Maisies toys are a nightmare,especially Maisie as it was her 1st Birthday 4 days after xmas. X

It's ridiculous! I've been a bit ruthless. Anything that can be kept for the next one has gone in the cellar, the rest has been binned! And I don't even feel bad! :D
Starting to feel like my house is getting back to normal. Everything in its right place.
Did I tell you I had my op on the 21st? My mum stayed with us to help out and I swear not one thing was where it should be afterwards :D X

No i remember u saying u were going for it before xmas, how u feeling now? My house wont feel back to normal till kids go back to school. I tidy and 2 mins later everything is back out. Wee tip never buy moonsand, it is the devil.x

Ha ha, ok, no moonsand, I can only imagine how full of it your vacuum cleaner must be!
Yeah, I'm feeling great thanks, annoying that I'm not meant to lift or exercise for 6 weeks especially when I feel fine, but I suppose I can't see what's going on inside. Just relieved it's all done now and no more pain. X

Been and picked my packs up so all officially set to go tomorrow. Just got my bar to have tonight then heading to bed for CBB launch x

Exciting! How's today been? So is LL the same sort of thing? Shakes, bars etc but with a class too? Sorry, I have no idea!
I'm hungry :( CBB for us too. X

Today has been fine! Yep same thing as s&s but you have weekly group meetings and behaviour therapy etc to understand why you overeat.

Big hugs for hunger, xxxx

Eugh, nooooooo, that's not good. Have you tried anything else? X

Not yet, having soup about 3. Fingers crossed its better. Im not giving up even if i have to hold ma nose lol

Ha ha that's the spirit! How was it? X

It was ok, bit powdery but i can live with it. Just had the shep pie for dinner again it was edible lol. Got a shake to have later :-\ cant wait to be able to have bars (day 4).

Hows you today? How many cals u having? X

I'm good, going out in my home town tomorrow night so the grooming has commenced! Ha. I'm really excited.
Had about 800 today, sneaky look at the scales this morning and I'm still 10st 8 which is great because I had a lovely indulgent Xmas and New Year and after this weekend have nothing planned for a couple of weeks so can really knuckle down. X

Strawberry shake yum so if all else fails i will live on them lol.

Have a great night tomorrow, well done on the weight your doing amazing xx

Back