Miss vlcd diary

Yer that's true lol!! You get the extra niceness the next day lol!!

Yes defo !!! Reminds me of shorts weather, sunnies on and sitting in a pub garden!! Cannot do that this year at this size and feeling like I need to wear a cardigan!!! Lol

Well I think I'm going to get shakes from s&s but not 100% sure really, exante shakes don't do like a mix and match as much. Although there's loads on eBay for sale! I've ordered one carbonara from exante to see if I like that ... If I do then that will be my dinner as such. Then will have three shakes a day with that. Orrrr if I don't like carbonara then ill prob just get from s&s. I'm bit in two mind about what shakes to get tho?!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its down to personal choice I like chocolate but I can do banana if I must ha ha. Ive ordered a few different ones from diet shack to try out and im putting an ebay order in too as will need more to last me until july

Which as ive managed this long it looks like ill be going the whole way.

I liked the pasta meals they are nice but prefer just shakes my self.

Its down to personal choice I like chocolate but I can do banana if I must ha ha. Ive ordered a few different ones from diet shack to try out and im putting an ebay order in too as will need more to last me until july

Which as ive managed this long it looks like ill be going the whole way.

I liked the pasta meals they are nice but prefer just shakes my self.

Yer. I think I'm gonna order the red berries, strawberry, chocolate and banana shakes to try from s&s but if I liked exante strawberry banana and chocolate would be easier cos theres loads on sale on eBay lol xxxx

Yea there are loads on ebay so defo worth getting a bargain. What are the exante bars like? Im tempted to try some they look different

Yea there are loads on ebay so defo worth getting a bargain. What are the exante bars like? Im tempted to try some they look different

I'm not sure. Quite a few people say they are really nice so might be worth a try. I'm not a massive fan of bars tho so not sure I'd try them.

I can't wait to start tho!!! I'm gonna order some from eBay I think some of the exante ones just to try them xxx

Oh yeah now shes sobber hes completely different but as I told him last night if he wants to come in town he will have to not drink so much.

Awww dating is a nightmare I personally think id stay on my own if im single agaim as they can be a pain in the butt.

Wel done for completing day 1 :) just keep it going plod on and each day you are a day closer to target. Im next out partying in 3 weeks so I should be another 9lbs lighter by then :) cant wait

Well done you. Yes I've a gutfull of men after my ex the bully!! No trust atm. Hope one day when I've shed this weight maybe. Just enjoying being single atm though. My mates keep on at me to get a bf but I just can't be doing with that. Yeh you're doing really well. Yep Day 2 for me and I'm glugging the water down like its gone out of fashion haha. Don't feel hungry atm. Tonight I will though. Haha. Ain't caving in though. X

On there web site they say to have 3 a day so I guess they will be higher in calories

Day 14

Should be an easy day today got a lot of cleaning today to do. Plus after the weekend bf has decided today that hes cooking tea for him and my children tonight and tomorrow to give me a rest from cooking! ! :)

Plan as usual

Shake for breakfast
Spaghetti lunch
Chilli for tea
Truffle bar snack
Coke zero
2 cups of tea with milk
And water

Weigh in day tomorrow and the start of my 3rd week cant believe how fast its going past. Im just counting the weeks until im in the 11s really want to get to target now but rome wasnt built in a day.

Ive got loads and loads of events to go out to as well this weekend ive a meal friday and being taken to the cinema. The meal will just be a chicken salad for me. I will take my bar and coke zero to the movies so thats this weekend under control :)

Last edited:
Day 14

Should be an easy day today got a lot of cleaning today to do. Plus after the weekend bf has decided today that hes cooking tea for him and my children tonight and tomorrow to give me a rest from cooking! ! :)

Plan as usual

Shake for breakfast
Spaghetti lunch
Chilli for tea
Truffle bar snack
Coke zero
2 cups of tea with milk
And water

Weigh in day tomorrow and the start of my 3rd week cant believe how fast its going past. Im just counting the weeks until im in the 11s really want to get to target now but rome wasnt built in a day.

Ive got loads and loads of events to go out to as well this weekend ive a meal friday and being taken to the cinema. The meal will just be a chicken salad for me. I will take my bar and coke zero to the movies so thats this weekend under control :)

Wahoo tomorrow yay :)

Hopefully today will be a breeze for you then and you get to weigh in tomorrow! I can't wait for the point where I start noticing the weight coming off again! Good option going for the chicken salad, we are having a meal out on 12th may, then another on 9th June, it breaks it up nicely for me, but I will be going with healthy options! xx

Once I get on a roll I see any off plan meal as an extra week on the diet so only chicken salad for me as in such a hurry to get there you did fab last time with your planned breaks that does taje wilk power to get back on it

Morning Hun

Ooo exciting for Tomo to see what you've lost!!

I think that's a fab way to look at it!!! Any meal off plan = another week on it!!! That's such a gd way!!!

I'm excited to start!!! Can't wait

Xxxx

One of the places we are going to does a lovely light tuna steak with steamed veg, so I will be going for that, the other place is a carvery so I'm not sure what I can get away with, but will prob just have some meat and vegs. I've got a whole month until the first meal then another month til the next one, so hopefully I will be well on a roll again by then! x

Thats ok food to eat and will still be on plan and not damage your weight loss at all. I cant wait to be able to eat healthy again but I need this fat off first ha ha as soon as you start a diet everyone invites you out ha ha thats what I find

Day 14

Plan as usual

Shake for breakfast
Spaghetti lunch
Chilli for tea
Truffle bar snack
Coke zero
2 cups of tea with milk
And water

How nice of your bf to help you out with the cooking today! Make sure you do something nice for yourself then!
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

How nice of your bf to help you out with the cooking today! Make sure you do something nice for yourself then!
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

Its because he was trying to make me eat when he was drunk on weekend. But its nice that hes working with me on the diet not against me. Everyone doesnt want me to lose weight im gonna look ill apparently if I get slim like them. But while they are all discusing this they forget that its me whos so deeply unhappy with the way I look.

So onwards we go and I shall enjoy not having to cook tonight and tomorrow. He is trying which is lovely :)

Although I'm feeling strong, I really wouldn't want to cook for other people. Food smells are my main trigger, so avoiding at all costs. Enjoy your 2 day break :)

I had to cook for everyone from day 1 with roast pork and roast beef dinners. So im used to it now It would of been more useful of him to have done it during my first week. But im not going to knock it. It gets easier as you continue because u just dont want to break the diet and have to facd the first few days again

Weigh in day and another 100 % week for me with a loss of 4lbs this week.

Rather happy with my weight loss so far just 6lbs until I go into the 11s :)

Lots of cleaning to do today and keeping busy as I do. May go out for a run today

Back