Miss vlcd diary

Day 3 today 11.12

So far im flying through the first few days easily without any difficulties.

Today will drag as ive no exercise today which I hate. I need a friday karate class fingers crossed one will start soon.

As per normal I had to hear all about food this am when I woke as its the only thing my bf thinks about.

Legs are aching from squats and arms from press ups. Thinking of joining the instructor with the 4 hour cardio session but ill have to wait until im eating for that lol. Will probably do me right in but I want to get fitter so maybe ill go along with him.

Im just looking up a boot camp clasd sounds like fun

Your braver than me lol x hubby used to train with pt army man and my god he would come home exhausted and dripping in sweat, he didn't need to lose weight but he did. The best ones are ex army ones.

Yes id love to do them my karate instructor keeps inviting me to a 4 hour session tempting but I may just keel over lol

Well, I'm back on the slim and save wagon and ive just completed my first week and lost 11lbs so weighing in now at a disgusting 12st 10lbs.

anyway i had lots of bf troubles before and i ditched that guy and turned my life around.

so ive a lovely new man whos lovely and ive enjoyed going out for way too many meals out and ive gotten fat again. My belly really gets ne down and hes offered to pay for me to have a boob job and tummy tuck when i get to target weight so ive got to say thats a massive incentive. Hes happy how i am but he knows how much my belly bothers me.

so i shall be on this diet now until i reach my target of 10 stone i hope :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well everything is going smoothly, diet is easy at thr moment and im just plodding along on week 2. Looking forward to more weight loss :) it helps that im so busy with college and work that i dont habe time to eat

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there
Welcome back :)
How's it going?
Your doing amazingly well!
Xx

Back