missemma's 10 stone journey

Ooh my cake for the boy. Weigh in day tomorrow, I didn't even sneak on smartie :D

Attachments

• image-4215003642.jpg
    image-4215003642.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 125
That cake is awesome!
Congrats on braving up and getting back on the SW wagon. I'm new here and enjoying it so far (only following EE while I get my head around things) but find it very inspirational how you went from my weight down to a measly 12 stone!
What happened to set you off track? I know SW is something you're 'supposed to follow for life' but I cant imagine counting syns forever :/ I hope when I've lost enough to be happy I will be educated enough in what not to eat to be careful, but is that a deathwish?!

P.S. Did you try a sneaky slice of that beautiful birthday cake you made? I could never have resisted eating the smarties while decorating- tiny things like that are so easy to pop into your mouth when no-one's looking!

Hello :) thanks for reading my diary always nice to get comments :)

I just fell off the wagon in honesty, I had a week where I ate really badly and then it carried on into two weeks, three weeks etc etc, everyday I told myself I'll start the following day and I just never did. My body is quite weird and I put on weight SO easily so putting on 3 stone only took me about a month and a half! The only thing I can say about that time is that I was so miserable, all my clothes got so tight and my coat didn't fit, I looked at myself in photos and I looked awful. I'm still nowhere near the 12stone mark but I'm getting there and I feel the difference in losing 5lbs in my first week back! Eating healthily has definitely cheered me up no end and I feel better and already more confident :)

I always tell people if I can lose the weight then so can I. It's just about being focused and enjoying what you're cooking. If you're craving a chocolate bar or sweet thing just eat a fun size version that way you're not restricting yourself as life is too short :)

I managed to refrain from eating any cake/smarties. It's not my boys birthday until Sunday so I may have a tiny tiny slice but we shall see, have a wedding in march so want to lose as much weight as possible for that xxx

Just weighed myself and SIX POUNDS OFF. Whoop whoop! So motivating as I really enjoyed all my food this week <3

Back in the 14s now. 14.13. Woohoo.

Now having breakfast, 2 slices HM bread (HEb), 2 eggs, 2 slices lean ham & 1/2 tin of tomatoes :) yummy.

Yum, my tea was lovely.

Home made lean minced beef burgers mixed with onions, soy sauce, cayenne pepper & garlic, topped with 2 babybel (HEa) and lean ham. I made some pesto potato salad (1syn for the tiny amount of pesto and mayo) and a side salad with a bit of ketchup (1/2syn).

I snacked on some fruit earlier & 1 slice of lean ham. And I also had an options as it was so cold. In total I've had 3.5 syns today so might save some for the boys birthday cake ;)

Ate early as we are going bowling at 8pm. Maybe a couple of drinks tonight after bowling but I may end up driving so maybe not.

Attachments

• image-1438462343.jpg
    image-1438462343.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 123
So bowling was a washout as it was packed and no lanes free for about 3 hours so we all came back to mine instead.

Drank a bottle of cider (no idea on syns) and had some fruit and fat free yoghurt. I did had a small piece of birthday cake too but seeing as I've had minimal syns this week this is what I was saving up for.

The boy is snoring & I've subtly been trying to wake him up to give him his presents but failing. Want to make him a nice breakfast but not sure what I have in. I have 2 eggs for sure and bread and loads of beans. So maybe beans on toast topped off with an egg.

Think I'm going to do a green day today as we are going to Wagamamas for lunch & ill have a ramen without the chicken possibly. I have some boiled potatoes left over from yesterday so that's what I'll have for tea if I'm hungry.

Soooo today's food (kinda been off track a little)...

2 slices HM bread (HEb) with 3 babybel light (HEa) and baked beans for breakfast.

Lunch was 2 gyoza & chicken ramen in Wagas followed by a skinny small costa (HEa) and a muffin - oopsy. Totally blew the syns at lunch time!

I have some potatoes in the fridge but doubt ill eat them tonight, might have them tomorrow for lunch but not sure. I need to meal plan for the next couple of days I think and do a lot of super free to cover for today.

Finally got some scan bran today so might try that tomorrow but unsure yet!

Attachments

• image-2627269555.jpg
    image-2627269555.jpg
    756.8 KB · Views: 119
Okay dinner was pasta & sauce cheese and broccoli which I understand is free on a green day with some mushrooms, spinach & tomatoes thrown in.

Plan for tomorrow is;

Weetabix, milk & defrosted frozen fruits for breakfast, salad with low fat cottage cheese & left over potatoes with a fat free yoghurt for afters & no clue about dinner, I might make some spaghetti with low low & some chopped toms, spinach, mushroom, onion thrown into the mix. Failing that I might make an omelette with mushrooms, don't wanna eat too much pasta in honesty.

I was going to meal plan for the next few weeks but too lazy tonight!

Green day today, have been good just got in from a food shop and am waiting for my dinner to cook.

Breakfast was 2 weetabix (HEb) with 200mls semi skimmed milk (HEa) and a banana & cinnamon on top. Literally my favourite ever dinner :)

Lunch was cottage cheese (low fat) salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & potatoes. Was lovely & filling. Mullerlight yoghurt for pud.

Dinner is going to be SW chips, 2 'fried' eggs, extra light mayo (1 syn) and 2 slices HM bread (HEb) I actually cannot wait to get that food in my belly. My mouth is watering at the thought of a chip butty! I might have to put some ketchup in the butty.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a red or extra day depending on my mood when I get home. I will have my usual weetabix for breakfast and lunch is a ham salad & yoghurt. I have got a chicken breast out for tea so if I feel like pasta ill do an extra easy day & have it with some super free but I might just eat veggies with it & a bit of gravy, decisions decisions.

I'll try SW chips tomorrow. Do they taste better than normal fried chips? what's the difference?

They taste lovely, they're not fried so even better for you than fried chips!

Have a picture of my tea, was amazing.

Attachments

• image-354009725.jpg
    image-354009725.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 111
Just had 200g of Onken Fat Free Strawberry yoghurt for 3syns.

Makes my total syns 4 for today, am stuffed and cannot eat/drink anything else! Think I might get an early night tonight.

Having an AWFUL day. Work is so stressful and awful & stuff at home which is also stressful! Just feel like everything is too much today. Just had my first meal of the day so hoping that will calm me down. Just feel like crying but am braving it and staying strong :)

Breakfast was my favourite, 2 weetabix with hot milk, mixed spice & nana. Yummy.

Right home and in bed, tummy full of goodness.

Lunch was ham salad (lettuce, toms, peppers & cucumber) and a toffee muller light.

I decided to do an EE day as I really fancied pasta for dinner.
So dinner was chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, peppers with vecon stock, WM pasta with 1 tsp light pesto (2 syns) stirred through & some cherry toms to get some super free in there.

Think ill have a hot choc to help me sleep so 2 syns.

So total is 4 syns.

Going to cuddle up in my bed & watch Holby :)

Oooh food sounds yum! I've just pulled a HUGE chicken breast out the freezer for tomorrow's dinner - it's more like half a chicken!! But I think I'll be doing something similar to your tea :)

Hope work isn't as stressful tomorrow hun, just remember - we are halfway through the week woo! Xx

We went to Hammersmith Apollo, second row, 'twas amazing :D
Have a picture...

Today's food was (extra easy)

2 weetabix, hot milk, nana & cinnamon. Lovely. HEa & HEb used.

WM pasta with chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers and cherry toms & a muller light yoghurt.

I didn't eat tea as I was at Barlow but I did have a pint of Turborg which I worked out was TEN syns. Oops.

When I got home I made a salad for tomorrow and I did eat 3 slices lean ham & I just drank a hot choc for 2 syns so..

Total of 12 syns today. Am glad I'm within range :)

Attachments

• image-1409891235.jpg
    image-1409891235.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 101
Back