missemma's 10 stone journey

Wow!! You are super close!! Was it good? Can't believe how close you are to the stage and him! I know you said second row but jeez, I bet you could smell his sweat :D

And hats off to you for only having a pint and not grabbing some food there, I know I would have done worse :giggle: xx

Yeah 'twas mucho fun, seen him 4 times on this tour, am a crazy Take That fan even though my heart is with heavy metal music!
Have got 10 different dates for Robbie Williams tour this summer ;)

Today I worked a bank shift and oh my it was SO busy, totally earned my money. We went for a cheeky drink after work so have totally gone over my syns but have been on my feet all day so not worrying too much.

Food was 2 weetabix, milk, nana & mixed spice (HEa & HEb). Followed by ham & egg salad and some chopped up carrot which was so yummy I was so hungry I enjoyed every mouthful with a muller light for pud. I didn't eat any dinner and actually had 2 strawberry & lime ciders, lush. I also walked the 1.5mile home so don't feel too bad about it.

Tomorrow is thank fudge it's Friday. No clue what day I'm doing will have my usual brekkie and I have low fat cottage cheese salad for lunch.
We are meant to get lots of snow in London tomorrow, exciting stuff

Ah glad you had a good time, sounds like a little celeb stalker sitch going on there :D

Don't think that the ciders are horrendous on the syn front, about 6 each? But don't take that as gospel!!

Where abouts in London are you? I'm just on my way into the big smoke now. Fingers crossed no snow till I've left!! Xx

Sorry have been so busy no time to reply :D

I live in South London in Tooting, hope you managed to get home okay :) we had loads of snow here all day and walking home was awkward as I wore the most silly shoes!

Food was a red day in the end but haven't had all my he's.

Weetabix, milk & cinnamon for brekkie, low fat cottage cheese salad & yoghurt for afters and dinner was lean ham stirred through a stirfry. I had a hot choc before leaving the house for 2 syns. I could have a ham sarnie but I'm weighing in tomorrow morning so probably won't :)

Work today was mental I'm so glad it's the weekend, cannot wait for a lie in tomorrow xx

Nice lie in today, well until 9am which isn't really a lie in but better than waking up at 630.
Weighed myself and have lost a further 3lbs whoop ?

Going to have an extra easy day today!
Treated myself to an epic breakfast, 3 egg omelette filled with mushrooms & tomatoes with 1 babybel on top & 2 slices WM bread. So my HEb used and 1/3 of my HEa. I put a tiny but of extra light mayo on the bread for 0.5 syn.

Lunch is going to be a pasta & sauce I think with spinach and some other veggies thrown in.

The boy is coming over later after football so dinner is going to be shepherds pie I think with green beans.

I love weekend foods, so nice being at home and able to cook whatever I want rather than be at work reheating stuff.

Attachments

• image-705116584.jpg
    image-705116584.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 82
Been outside burning off some calories by building this beauty :)

Attachments

• image-337865795.jpg
    image-337865795.jpg
    788.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1423054589.jpg
    image-1423054589.jpg
    722.6 KB · Views: 67
Thanks my dear, you too. Hope you're having a nice day so far.

Am having a lazy afternoon as I've been walking around Tooting Common all morning! Built up an appetite and lunch was chicken, spinach, tomatoes mixed through a chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce. Was proper stodgy and comforting.

Going to use these three things in a minute <3

Attachments

• image-4203154047.jpg
    image-4203154047.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 79
I have ran out of squirty cream :( looks like the OH had dipped Into it (even though he said he's not keen?!)

I know tooting, well, been to the common and St Georges Hospital!

Enjoy your hot choccie!! Well jel :) xx

I went into 3 shops to find it but worthwhile :)

I work in St George's :)

Looooook 6 syns of loveliness.

Attachments

• image-1604469232.jpg
    image-1604469232.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 67
Ah my best mate lives out that way in Horsham :) that m23 is an arse.

Been out snowman building again today, me & the boy built an epic one today :D

Food so far, doing a green day.

35g sainsburys orchard fruit muesli with 150mls semi skimmed milk.

Egg 'fried' rice which was courgettes, mushrooms, onions 'fried' with egg & plain boiled rice with some light salt soy sauce. Was delicious.

After snowman building came home & had a hot choc (2syn) with 2 servings cream (2 syns). So in total 4 syns.

I have no clue what dinner is going to be. I have a second HEb and HEa to use so might have a cheese sandwich but not sure yet.

The snow has not stopped all day!

Attachments

• image-1133892317.jpg
    image-1133892317.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image-1945126019.jpg
    image-1945126019.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2038178987.jpg
    image-2038178987.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 63
Having one of those days and feel bloated now, maybe made the wrong choice for dinner but in honesty I'm feeling so lazy.

Tea was chicken & broccoli pasta n sauce mixed with 2 syns worth of light pesto and HEa allowance of lowlow. I had 2 slices WM bread for my second HEb. I know it's all within my syn allowance but I feel fatter than ever now.

Going for a walk (to the pub) in an hour though so hopefully will have walked it off a bit xx

I know what you mean about the bloat Hun, I'm feeling it too :( I'm hoping water and salad might he'll with mine. If you're heading to the pub maybe don't have too much fizzy pop, don't think it would help too much.

If you like flavoured teas then peppermint or lemon and ginger are meant to help - I've left both my boxes of them at work, d'oh!! Xx

I know what you mean about the bloat Hun, I'm feeling it too :( I'm hoping water and salad might he'll with mine. If you're heading to the pub maybe don't have too much fizzy pop, don't think it would help too much.

If you like flavoured teas then peppermint or lemon and ginger are meant to help - I've left both my boxes of them at work, d'oh!! Xx

I think too many eggs this weekend maybe my problem. Wah.
On a better note my 'skinny' jeans feel much less tight now. Whoop. Can't believe I've managed to lose a stone already, onto the next. Can't wait to get back to that nine stone I lost before.

No fizzy pop for me, only alcohol hehe, needing it tonight for sure ;) I'm not really a fan of flavoured teas, they never taste as nice as they smell hehe. Have a good evening miss xx

Today was an extra easy day and all my food was scrummy :)

Breakfast was my usual work brekkie of 2 weetabix (heb) with 3/4 of my allowance of semi skimmed milk warmed up (hea) a banana and mixed spice on the top.

Lunch was a ham & chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato & peppers) and a muller light & an orange for pudding.

Dinner was left over shepherds pie mince with wholewheat spaghetti and leeks & courgettes. I was picking at the courgettes/leeks before taking this photo. Leeks are my all time favourite veggie.

Work was so nice today, I woke up and was dreading going in as last week was a right nightmare, but I even left on time today, well a bit later than I should but that's because I was gossiping. I'm enjoying the walk to and from work although on my way down today the pavements were so icy that I decided to get the bus home because the hill I need to go up is quite steep and I didn't fancy sliding the whole way up, hopefully the roads/pavements would have thawed a little more by tomorrow.

I'm going to have to weigh in a day early this week as on Saturday morning I'll be nowhere near any scales as I'm going to Cheltenham on Friday night for a girlies night out, so looking forwards to it :)

Attachments

• image-60786065.jpg
    image-60786065.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 69
Dinner looks lush! I'm a fan of leeks, just don't get them often enough, although had a food shop delivered yesterday and forgot I'd order 500g of them :)

sounds like you've got a fun weekend planned, special occasion or just a night out? Xx

Just a (well deserved) night out, really looking forwards to it.

Well done on your loss tonight on WI by the way missy xx

Food today, I had a red day :)

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, 200mls semi skimmed milk, mixed spice & defrosted frozen fruit (HEa and HEb)

Lunch; lean ham salad (toms, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce) & muller light.

Tea; which was AMAZING was 2 slices WM bread, 2 boiled eggs, 3 LM rosemary & onion sausages, tomato, cucumber, pesto (2 syns) & el mayo (1 syn) and I snacked on 2 slices lean ham whilst I waited for it to cook. Oh my I'm stuffed now but every mouthful felt good.

Attachments

• image-1335992944.jpg
    image-1335992944.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 68
Back