missemma's 10 stone journey

I'm really bad at updating this. Weekend food was terrible so let's not talk about that, it was valentines after all ;)

Yesterday I was back on track, totally no cheating. I'm not going to bother documenting it but here were minimal syns . Today here is my food:

B: alpen light, banana and coffee (HEA)

L: chicken stir fry & fruit.

T: salmon pasta with pesto (2), tomatoes and asparagus.

S: second alpen light (HEB) & grapes. Hot choc (2)

Syns: 4.

We had a lunch meeting today and there were loads of sandwiches and crisps and I was so good and didn't have any :D hurrah NSVright there xx

I really am rubbish at updating this, on plan though :)

I will try to come on more often & update. I have a doodle diet diary so will post a picture of my weekly food. Still reading all your diaries xx

Good evening one and all....

Yes, I've been awol, I've been off plan & totally put on about a million stone. Thought I would update this with a view to actually getting back on track, I dunno what is wrong with my but my willpower has literally run away and I cannot stop eating.

Is there anyone out there that wants to give me a virtual slap and tell me to sort it out please, I can't seem to do this on my own.

From tomorrow morning I am going to be back on it 100%, am fed up of lying to myself every day and falling off the wagon, although I hate that none of my clothes fit and I have lost some of my confidence more, I'm hoping by writing it down I can try & start being a bit more of the old me and getting this weight right back off.

Hope you'll all be supportive as usual and I plan to update this every day (if possible) with my progress. Will post my weigh in tomorrow morning, not looking forwards to it one bit but needs to be done.

Hello lovely lady! I've loved watching your adventures on FB - what an amazing few weeks!

You know we are always here with just the right balance of support and bum kicking ;)

Braving the scales tomorrow is just what you need to get you back on the wagon. You know the plan inside out and you know it works. Now you've got all the fun naughty stuff out the way for a bit, you can get back into your routine and focus.

The clothes will be baggy again in no time. Let's face it, we've all been there lots of times....mine are just starting to fit again now after the first few months of the year when I was invaded by the eating monster so I know exactly how you feel.

Welcome back hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely lady! I've loved watching your adventures on FB - what an amazing few weeks!

You know we are always here with just the right balance of support and bum kicking ;)

Braving the scales tomorrow is just what you need to get you back on the wagon. You know the plan inside out and you know it works. Now you've got all the fun naughty stuff out the way for a bit, you can get back into your routine and focus.

The clothes will be baggy again in no time. Let's face it, we've all been there lots of times....mine are just starting to fit again now after the first few months of the year when I was invaded by the eating monster so I know exactly how you feel.

Welcome back hun xx

Thanks my love. You are 100% right. Cannot wait to get back on it and feel normal again. Feeling sluggish is not a nice feeling.
Got some of my food planned tomorrow:

B: overnight oats (heb).

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, salad cream (1).

Got no meat or anything in the house to go with my salad so will have to stop on the way to work for some. Going to do a massive shop after work :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right weigh in done, ashamed to say that I currently weigh 16.0 1/4
Can't believe I have put on that much weight, what a waste of all that hard work before. So motivated today to get a stone of that gone ASAP.
Keeping my weigh in days as Saturday like before so this week week only be a 5 day week before I weigh again but totally on it.

Will update with food later on xx

Right weigh in done, ashamed to say that I currently weigh 16.0 1/4 Can't believe I have put on that much weight, what a waste of all that hard work before. So motivated today to get a stone of that gone ASAP. Keeping my weigh in days as Saturday like before so this week week only be a 5 day week before I weigh again but totally on it. Will update with food later on xx

Don't ever feel ashamed my love. You're back on it now and that's what matters. You'll be well back into the 15s next WI and back on your way :) xx

Welcome back Em :) I'm trying to re-lose some weight too. Don't be ashamed, looks like you've been having a fab time (Facebo**) and your getting back on track now xx

Thanks guys can always rely on you for some good words of advice.
Day 1 back on plan has gone really really well. Feel really positive about this, long may it continue :)

Food wise:

B: overnight oats (b) with blackberries.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, salmon, salad cream (1). Yoghurt.

1400535010093.jpg

T: chicken, mushrooms, spring onion, tomato puree, tagliatelle, salad.

1400535045699.jpg

S: 2 oranges. Hot chocolate (a +2).

Syns: 2/15.

Bam, good first day would you say?

After work I did a massive healthy food shop, got soooo much stuff all for £50. The haul includes 5 different kinds of fresh meat (EL pork & beef mine, chicken, EL beef steak and EL diced pork) so I have lots of red days planned. I also got lots of frozen veg and fruit to save it going off quickly. It also makes me happy when babybel is on offer, 6 for £1 :D

1400535179656.jpg
1400535191739.jpg

What a lot of food I have :D
Right time to catch up on Made In Chelsea and meal plan for tomorrow xx

Morning :) Loving the pics and what a lot of shopping! :) feels so good to have it all in ready! I need to make a meal plan for the rest of this week too. Maybe I'll wait to see what you're having then copy lol :D
Hope you have a yummy food Tuesday :)

Morning :) Loving the pics and what a lot of shopping! :) feels so good to have it all in ready! I need to make a meal plan for the rest of this week too. Maybe I'll wait to see what you're having then copy lol :D
Hope you have a yummy food Tuesday :)

Thanks missy :) my food planning didn't go very well bar planning what I'm going to eat today! I'm never that good at planning in advance.

Today's food will be;
B: overnight oats (b) with cherries.

L: chicken salad with low fat dressing (0.5)

T: EL pork mince made into meatballs with veggies.

I could make it an EE day and have a little bit of rice/pasta with my tea but will see how I feel later. Need ideas on how to use my A choice, using it in hot choc or on cheese is getting a bit boring.

Hey Hun

Welcome back! We are all hear for you. Good luck, fingers crossed you see that "15" soon!

xxxx

Todays food has been lovely, it's weird isn't it how eating good "clean" food can instantly pick your mood up.
Cannot wait for that uniform to feel nice and loose again, it's horrible with it feeling tight and uncomfortable. I'm sure they think I lied when I said I was keen to be part of nutrition due to the weight loss and motivation I have to empower that to others seeing as since I've started my uniform has got tighter and tighter! Oh well, won't be that long until it looks nice and baggy again.

My food has ended up being a red day although don't want to use the second HEa or HEb as I'm stuffed from dinner.

B: Overnight oats (B) with cherries.
L: Salad (lettuce, toms, pepper & cucumber) with chicken & dressing (0.5).
T: EL pork mince made into meatballs. HEa worth of babybel light in the middle of the meatballs (YUM) and tomato, mushroom & onion sauce on top. I had this with a salad and some roasted veggies. I also had 1 babybel light left so I put that on top of the salad (2).

I've also tried my best to drink more water today which has lead to me literally needing to pee every 2 minutes, haha. Hello bladder the size of a pea but another good step to getting into the 15's for Saturday.
I'm off to search some diaries now for some inspiration for my tea tomorrow night, want another red day, I might be thinking of chicken wrapped in bacon perhaps. I do have a sweet potato though that needs using up but I really want to do red days all week, I might use it as my other HEb if that's allowed to make some wedges.

So day 3 of being back on plan, feeling food since I weighed myself this morning, not going to say what it said but it gave me mucho motivation.

Yet another amazing food day totally on plan, no slip ups and no thinking just the one will be fine.

Red day again today;

B: overnight oats (b) with mango.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, chicken and dressing (0.5). Pineapple.

T: bacon, mushroom and cheese (a) omlette with salad & dressing (0.5)

Again have my second a&b but not going to use them unless I'm really hungry after tea but I've got into the habit of drinking water instead as I don't think I should be hungry after that.

In other news my best friend recently had a baby who I finally get to meet on Friday and I'm sooooo excited. No doubt it's going to make me so broody but look at the cute little items I picked up for him
1400693806806.jpg
1400693790681.jpg
1400693825044.jpg
Aren't they just the cutest things? Eee can't wait to meet him xx

Back