Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Where does she live? Just wanna know the best areas for work for plumbers xxx

Morning, anyone still going. So since last Sunday I've lost...nothing. Again. This is doing my head in!!!

Still going- have TOTM due to feeling bloated and unmotivated..

I hear you on unmotivated! Had a bit of a blowout yesterday and I don't regret it one bit. Sick of seeing no change on the scales. Back to it today though, lets see what this week brings. 7 weeks til Vegas!

So exciting! Give yourself a bit of a break ref the scales hon as you're only getting back to normal! Are you looking at measurements or anything??

I know. Thank you. I'm definitely shrinking but the numbers are doing my head in!! :D I feel smaller then I get on the scales and I feel huge. Think my OH is close to throwing them out of the window!

I know. Thank you. I'm definitely shrinking but the numbers are doing my head in!! :D I feel smaller then I get on the scales and I feel huge. Think my OH is close to throwing them out of the window!

Maybe let him take them away for a fortnight and only allow you a tape-measure? You may be re-building muscle lost in pregnancy?

Maybe let him take them away for a fortnight and only allow you a tape-measure? You may be re-building muscle lost in pregnancy?

Well something is going on. My size 10 jeans now go on, they don't do up yet but they will soon but I'm about a stone and a half heavier than I normally am when I wear them. So strange!

Hope you're feeling better today :)

I'm in heaven!! OH says the scales are 8lbs out!!!! Woo :D

Hahaha i wish my scales were 8lb out!! Actually i wish they were 3 stone out!!!
Size 10 jeans wooohooo thats so good!! Your doing great!!

Hey LM! Sounds like you've been having a rough time, you ok?
Ha, he came in all cocky saying how would you like to lose 8lbs instantly? Apparently the ones at the gym and at his work have him 8lbs lighter so we're going with that now :D

Yeah its been pretty shi-t tbh!! Im getting there now but still so tired / no energy! Get this baby outta me!!!
Ahh well thats fab isnt it, whats your current weight taking into account the 8lb off??! And what were you when you had Jonah? My weight is getting up there now... Near on 14st eeeekkk :(

Hey guys

/wish my scales were out too.....i have four weeks til bikini....

im doing ok but still not where i wannna be!

That would make me bang on 11...possibly 10.13.9 :D
I was nearing 14 by the end too. Lost a stone and a half ish, possibly a bit more, quite quickly then it just stopped until I started doing this. Although it's the slowest it's ever been. I'm blaming hormones. I seem to hold on to it for as long as possible then a big drop happens, it's really weird.

We are all too busy eating chocolate aren't we?

I'm here! On exante again as have ballooned to the size of a house. Ish. So back on the wagon

How's tricks

Oh please. I bet ur fine!!! Ive just stuffed roast pork and raspberry pavlova.
Im fed up!!!! Due on tuesday. Im a whale. Weighing close to 15st i think waaahhhh!!!!

No I'm a complete whale , honestly

You've got a bloody excuse! Youre about to have a baby! But we will see you on the dark side shortly no doubt?!

Back