Motivation to Move

So I just checked my pedometer before getting out of bed and it seems that last night I managed to put on about a thousand more steps just by doing dishes, putting away laundry and sitting at the kitchen table reading, lol!
So updating my total to 6390, which still isn't enough, but better than what I had.

Well done hun, it all adds up. :)
I havent a clue what ive done have to read the instructions to recall yesterdays steps as my pedometre reset itself at midnight.:(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey 6056 steps for me yesterday. On course to do more today at over 5769 already. How is everyone doing

Went for a walk in the forest this morning as it was such a lovely day. Found a rope swing. Swung on it.
Today's count: 12381. Whoop!
March 14 164.jpg

Morning guys. I normally set my challenges mon- fri but had a busy fri so im going to put pedometer on today and do d10 of shred cos we're off to country park with the kids on their bikes. So lots of walking planned.
Have a nice day. X

6366 for me yesterday. Let's see if I can do better today. Have a great day everyone ;)

A feeble 3357 yesterday...and most of those were going to get biscuits or wine :(

Hahaha!

I've been out shopping today with my wee girl - loads of walking (and a syn free Lunch) but forgot to put my pedometer on this morning!! What a space cadet!
Can I just guesstimate about uh... 7000?

Sounds about right :)
I've had a quieter day today and I'm at 5122. Less than half of yesterday. Oops!
Am very keen to see the total for a day at work tomorrow.

Ive done 131888 steps 5.66 miles today:)
Also day 10 of shred. :)

Ive done 131888 steps 5.66 miles today:)
Also day 10 of shred. :)

:eek: I am soo in awe of that my 5015 is just dull in comparison :worthy: I bow down to you lol

Hey peeps, check this out!

I had a fairly normal Monday today... school run, grocery shopping (which I always do on foot, with the pushchair - just decided to go to Aldi on the other side of town today), housework, school run again.

Still have more to do tonight, but just checked and I'm at 14816! Hurrah, that's well over my target of 10,000!

I may have to reset my 'off work weekdays' target to 15 or 16,000... :p

Yaaay! Bet your buzzing about, its great how much it could add up to without you realising.:p Well keep it up hun. :)

7121 steps for me yesterday Yay got through the 7000 barrier. how did everyone else do?

Hi reporting in at 7.69 miles 17928 steps today.
Gnite all. X

Back