Motivation to Move

I love that video. I actually used to go to raves and dance like that. So did my friends. We were so cool. :D

Oh, to rave again. It would certainly raise the step count!

Today's steppage: 8434.

Ooh, can I add 31 flight of stairs (and down again!).

I love that video. I actually used to go to raves and dance like that. So did my friends. We were so cool. :D

Oh, to rave again. It would certainly raise the step count!

Today's steppage: 8434.

I was going to say something like "couldn't you just rave in the privacy of your own home, after the kids have gone to bed?" but really... it wouldn't be the same, would it? :p
I'd be curious to see the step count tho!

I managed 11046 by the end of the day, which I'm happy with, as it was a workday (half).

Will aim for 15000 today; not at work, but I do have to spend some time in the kitchen - I'm making SW bacon & butternut squash risotto, as well as the creamy tuna pasta bake from the SW comfort food booklet!- might pop on some stone roses and rave as I go!

I was going to say something like "couldn't you just rave in the privacy of your own home, after the kids have gone to bed?" but really... it wouldn't be the same, would it? :p

I managed 11046 by the end of the day, which I'm happy with, as it was a workday (half).

Will aim for 15000 today; not at work, but I do have to spend some time in the kitchen - I'm making SW bacon & butternut squash risotto, as well as the creamy tuna pasta bake from the SW comfort food booklet!- might pop on some stone roses and rave as I go!

Oooh bacon and butternut squash risotto, and creamy tuna pasta bake sound yummy. I made asparagus and leek risotto on Monday (1st attempt) and it was very nice. would you have the recipes???

10359 steps for me yesterday. And I was at work all day too!!:bliss:

Sure! Am I allowed to post a photo of the recipes? Here's the Tuna Pasta one to start... my hubby found it too dilly, so I only use 1 tsp, but if I was cooking only for myself, I'd still use two!
1394617461804.jpg

MMMM may give this a go for lunch the weekend. thank you

Thanks Louise, I hope I can match it today!! :)

Lol! I've got to admit I do that. And it's amazing when you're in the zone... bass up high... energy up... feeling like you're back in the field/tent/club/abandoned warehouse...

...but glancing at the window and catching sight of a middle aged fattie throwing shapes is fairly alarming and, well, puts you off a bit.

Today's total 8413. Still have the housework to do but have hit the whiskey already.

Heeheehee... whiskey and housework! So how did that work out for ya?

I managed 15020 yesterday, yay me. Today is a workday, so 10000 would normally be a stretch, BUT I've got my first tae-kwon-do class tonight, so Im hoping to make it past that. :D

You know, not bad! My fitbit resets at midnight and I went to bed around 1. Woke up to 1038 steps registered after midnight!

I must've been body popping more than tidying because the housework's a bit rubbish. Haha!

Yay for being motivated to do stupid random exercise. :)

Haha, Stupid Random Exercise almost deserves it's own thread!

Lunch break and I've only managed 1206 so far!

Like :)

Question for those who have a high step count at the end of the day: what activities are you doing?

I wear my pedometer all day i have in inactive buttin to press when in the car. Otherwise i let it run during the day so it picks up all activity. Mine is walking all day being on my feet at the preschool helps and i wear it for the 30 day shred that i do. My school runs clock up 5 miles a day b4 i start.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't know if any of my numbers count as 'high step count' but I do notice a big difference in the days that I'm actually out of the house... but not working. I don't drive anywhere these days, so if I'm out, I'm walkin'!
I set my pedometer to zero in the morning, and it just stays on all day, so any movement counts, as far as I'm aware.

That said, I've just walked home from work and I'm only at 4165. Let's hope I'm moving lots in my TKD class!

Hiya reporting in. Done day 14of 30ds and walked 27540 steps that 11.82miles :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That'll be it then!

:D

I'll only just make 6000 today.

G'morning all!
So after all that hubbub about 'Ooh I'm going to tae kwon do, blah blah blah' I still ended up under 10000! Was at 9365 by the time I went to bed.

However, I really enjoyed the class and am definitely going back next week! There's so much more to it than just karate chopping and yelling Hiyeeeee-YAA!

How is everyone else this morning?

What are your goals for today? I'm aiming for 10000 again, may go out for a walk on lunchbreak to see how much of a difference that makes.
x

Glad you enjoyed your class last night, I bet you'll start toning up without realising it. How are you going to work the WI doesn't the times clash?

Have a nice day at work. x

Back