My daily food diary...thinking slim!!!

I'm going for 5 stone to take me into the healthy BMI for my height! And I'm the same. Just want to be at the end already! Lol

I'm sure you'll do great hun! Like you said in a different post, it does get easier doesn't it! :)

Day 12 - 22/01/15

Lunch - Thai Soup. Tried this again. Won't buy again, too spicy!
Afternoon snack - vanilla shake made hot with de- caff coffee. Was yummy!
Dinner - Cottage pie meal pack with cauliflower mash and broccoli.
Evening Snack - Milk chocolate Truffa. Lovely bar, such a treat.
Extras - Ribena Plus and milk allowance used in coffee.

Managed all my water intake.

Was quite a hungry day today but a cup of green tea with Sweetners and a can of coke zero saw me through the worst of it. Even when I was hungry I didn't wobble. Proud of myself. Now just the weekend to get through then week 2 weigh in! :)

Yayy! Go lyndsay!

Lyndsey!!

Awe thanks Sammy! You're a wee star! :) x

Day 13 - 23/01/15

Lunch - cafe latte shake. Had this hot, definitely a favourite!
Afternoon snack - porridge. Really like the porridge.
Dinner - Mushroom pasta meal pack with slim fettuccini, mushrooms and turnip chips. Really don't like the mushroom flavours now. Had to choke this down.
Evening snack - lemon bar, yum!
Extras - usuals.

Managed all my water.

Not much to report today. Did have a wee moment where I looked at the bigger picture and thought 'I'm on day 13 and I have to do this till at least the end of May'.
Then I shut that way of thinking down straight away and I'm back to 'one day at a time'. Much easier to deal with!

Day 14 - 24/01/15

Lunch - original Oatmeal, really enjoyed this!
Afternoon snack - chocolate shake, love love love this warm.
Dinner - bolognese meal pack with mushrooms broccoli, celery and zero fetuchini. This was nice and filling. Did make me miss a proper plate of spaghetti Bol though. That was one of my faves!
Evening snack - almond, fruit and maple bar. Yum!
Extras - usuals.
Managed all my water.

Well that's it. Two weeks done and dusted and my two week weigh in in the morning. Hoping that I've at least lost something. Have to keep telling myself that it's normal to loose little or nothing in weeks 2 and 3. We shall see in the morning! :)

Good luck for the morning, I'm going to work my ass off to get into the 11's this week. I still feel (and am huge) but seeing that next stone will give me a boost.

Looking forward to seeing your results x

Thanks Sammy! The 11's are a distant dream for me yet but soooo excited for you! Keep me posted how you get on! :)

Day 15 - 25/01/15 Week 2 Weigh In

4lbs down today. That makes a stone in two weeks!!!! Two weeks!!! What other diet would I get those results on? Delighted!!!!

Lunch - chicken soup. This mixed well but it's just okay. Not my favourite.
Afternoon snack - chocolate shake warm. Definitely a favourite.
Dinner - mild curry meal pack with veg and slim rice. I really enjoyed this the first time I had it. Not so much today!
Evening snack - dark chocolate Truffa. Lovely!
Extras - the usuals.
Managed all my water.

Still feeling motivated with this diet especially after today. Long may it last! :)

Well done thats amazing! I've posted about my inch loss today, week 4 and I can at last see a difference in my clothes and so can friends. It's really spurred me on as well, keep up the excellent work x

Thanks Sammy!

I can't wait to get to the point where I start to notice it in my clothes! All of my clothes are really stretchy so think it'll be a while.
Congrats on getting to week 4. People noticing now must be so rewarding! :) x

Day 16 - 26/01/14

Lunch - warm chocolate shake
Afternoon Snack - Bannoffee Porridge
Dinner - Spicy Spaghetti meal pack with zero spaghetti.
Evening snack - musli bar, this is a massive favourite of mine but I just heard it's been discontinued! :'(
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water!

Nothing to report today ladies, had a great day diet wise. Feeling in the zone. I'm sure I'll still have my moments but I think the diet is beginning to become habit now which is always a plus! X

Oh no! I love the muesli bar, my last order consisted of 10 of them :) gutted

Well done on another great day xx

Thanks Sammy! Apparently they'll be bringing a revised one out but we'll have to wait a couple of months for it! :(

How are you getting on? X

I've clearly gone wrong on my dates but I'm definitely day 17 - 28/01/15

Lunch - Beef curry noodle soup. Yummy.
Afternoon snack - cappuccino shake. Had this warm with an extra spoonful of coffee. Might add a sweetner next time.
Dinner - cottage pie pack, wasn't feeling very hungry so didn't bother adding any veg.
Evening snack - honey nougat bar. Delicious.
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

Was feeling quite cold today so Twinnings Buttermint tea has been my saviour. And counts towards my water intake. Bonus. :)

I'm doing okay, my wweight hasn't shifted for a few days but I've definitely lost inches, I'm looking forward to what Sunday brings. My last day should be Saturday but I'm going out next Saturday so I will stick it out for a few more days. Chocolate caramel shake for breakfast, I love those x

It's really satisfying to see inches coming off isn't it? :)

I've purposefully wiped my calendar of any social occasions for 12 weeks. Just keep making up excuses, don't trust myself to come off plan at all and definitely don't want to go through getting into Ketosis again! Lol

Good luck for you weigh in! :)

Day 18 - 29/01/15

Lunch - Musroom soup. Won't be ordering this again, really gone off the mushroom flavours.
Afternoon snack - banana shake. This was tasty, nice to have a Fruity taste.
Dinner - chilli con carne, love this, easily my favourite meal pack, had it with zero rice.
Evening snack - mint chocolate bar. Yum!
Extras - usuals.
Managed all my water.

Nothing special to report today ladies. Just another day 100% on plan. A bit impatient for my next weigh day but staying strong and avoiding the scales in between. This has definitely been my biggest achievement. I was always a daily weigher and it used to effect my whole day. Not anymore! :)

Only a couple of days til weigh in, stay strong. You're doing so well, I'm excited to see what week 3 weigh in has in store for you xx

Back