My daily food diary...thinking slim!!!

Day 31 - 11/02/15

Lunch - beef curry noodle soup
Afternoon snack - vanilla shake, warm with added coffee.
Dinner - spag Bol pack
Evening snack - orange chocolate Truffa.
Extras - usuals + hartleys sugar free jelly.
Managed all my water - just.

Day 32 - 12/02/15

Lunch - chocolate hazelnut shake. Had this warm but really not a fan!
Afternoon snack - spicy spaghetti pack.
Dinner - lifestyle meal of Turkey breast, mashed swede and roasted carrot with oxo 'gravy'. Only my second lifestyle day on plan but really felt like I needed proper food today!
Evening snack - vanilla almond bar.
Extras - usuals.
Managed all my water.

Almost the weekend. Phew. That means weigh day isn't far away. Desperately hoping to see 13 something on the scales this week! Fingers crossed! X

hey im not actualy doing the same diet as you but just had to congratulate you on your weight loss and your determination i thought i was doin well losing 11lb since the 3rs of jan but your doin brilliant!!

well done :)

A www thanks hun! And congrats on your 11lb. That's quite an achievement on a more conventional diet. This one is wayyyyy strict and isn't at all forgiving of any little 'treats'. That's why it works so well I guess!

Pop back and let me know how you're getting on? What diet are you doing? X

Day 33 - 13/02/15

Lunch - Bannoffee porridge
Afternoon snack - chocolate caramel shake - had this warm! :)
Dinner - Cottage Pie Pack
Evening snack - Dark chocolate truffa bar.
Extras - usuals.
Managed all my water.

Haven't had such a great day today. Had a falling out with OH which is really unusual for us. He was complaining that I'm constantly miserable and grumpy these days. And he's right I am. I definitely blame the diet. Literally felt fine until I started it. However, I was upset because I felt he should have been more understanding and realise that it's only short term and really important to me. It didn't turn out great. Hence why I'm typing this while lying on my grandmothers sofa bed. We're not usually this dramatic!!!!!

On the other hand, I'm extremely proud of myself sticking to plan. I had visions of turning up at my grandmas and munching a Chinese through my tears. Once I actually got here I just stuck to plan without even thinking about it. Delighted. Now I just need to switch my brain off from relationship stuff and try to sleep! Night all! X

Day 34 - 14/02/14

Lunch - Banoffee porridge
Afternoon snack - chocolate shake
Dinner - Spaghetti meal pack
Evening snack - lemon bar
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

Well after last nights dramatics, everything is sorted today. Soooo glad I managed to stick to plan and unreasonably proud of myself that I didn't resort to comfort eating like I used to.
Week 5 nearly over and almost time for weigh day! Roll on Monday! Woop!

God, I would've got hideously drunk and got a takeaway then blamed him for days :) you're better than me!

Well done on staying strong. So far so good xx

Thanks Sammy. I had total intentions of being naughty but then just found myself on autopilot following the plan! Was weird and a complete first for me!

Onwards and downwards though so weigh day tomorrow! :)

Hope you're well hun! :)

Didn't get to post last night so two days worth:

Day 35 - 15/02/15

Lunch - vanilla shake
Afternoon snack - chocolate shake
Dinner - cottage pie pack
Evening snack - maple and fruit bar
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

This was my last day of week 5! Woop!

Day 36 - 16/02/15

Lunch - chicken noodle soup
Afternoon snack - cafe latte shake
Dinner - lifestyle meal of steak, carrot and swede mash, baby corn and mengetout.
Evening snack - praline bar
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

Was weigh day today and lost 4lb. That takes me down to 13st 12lb. Can't believe I've breached the 13's. So excited! :)

Hi Lyndsey, what are the slim rice and spaghetti like? I'm not a fan of the slim noodles. Good luck on your plan!

Well done on getting into the 13's, whoop whoop! You're doing so well x

Hi Lyndsey, what are the slim rice and spaghetti like? I'm not a fan of the slim noodles. Good luck on your plan!

The spaghetti and the noodles are pretty much the same to be honest hun! I liked them all when I started but now can only stomach the rice. As long as it's rinsed really really well then it's nice! :) x

Well done on getting into the 13's, whoop whoop! You're doing so well x

Thanks Sammy, I'm absolutely delighted. Got my sights set on the 12's now so going to be wishing the next few weeks away! Lol

How are you getting on hun? How's Atkins going? X

Day 37 - 17/02/15

Lunch - chocolate hazelnut shake , warm.
Afternoon snack - original oatmeal.
Dinner - spicy spaghetti and cauliflower bread.
Evening snack - mint chocolate Truffa.
Extras - usuals.
Managed all my water.

Day 38 - 18/02/15

Lunch - chocolate shake, warm
Afternoon snack - cafe latte shake, warm.
Dinner - chili con carne
Evening snack - vanilla and almond bar
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

Nothing much to report, halfway through week 6 and very much still in the zone. No one is as shocked by this as me. Been 100% so far, no breaks and no cheats. Go me! :)

Day 38 - 18/02/15

Lunch - chocolate shake, warm
Afternoon snack - cafe latte shake, warm.
Dinner - chili con carne
Evening snack - vanilla and almond bar
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

Nothing much to report, halfway through week 6 and very much still in the zone. No one is as shocked by this as me. Been 100% so far, no breaks and no cheats. Go me! :)

Good going Lyndsey I start Monday so I'll be with you then! You've done so well to stick to it.

Thanks hun! Good luck with your start. It's hard at first but the results are worth it! :)

Day 39 - 19/02/15

Lunch - chocolate caramel shake, warm.
Afternoon snack - chocolate shake, warm.
Dinner - spicy spaghetti.
Evening snack - orange chocolate Truffa.
Extras - usuals.
Managed all my water.

Day 40 - 20/02/15

Lunch - chocolate caramel shake.
Afternoon snack - cafe latte shake.
Dinner - chili con carne.
Evening snack - maple fruits and almond bar.
Extras - usuals
Managed all my water.

Hi Lyndsey, do you find the shakes filling?

Back