My dairy to the new me

sampage27 said:
hiya, Im new on the CD too im on day 5 of SS+ and actually finding it really good, have got some much energy too, your be fine drink plenty of water and your be good.
I have my first weigh in Thurdsday eek!
Good luck..

Thanks and good luck for Thursday let me know how u get on x

jess33 said:
I've just restarted today too and also know the food beast, the little voice that says its ok to have another biscuit today, or extra toast but start tomorrow, but after reading a post on here yesterday I realise I've been looking at cd the wrong way. I've been eating like I'll never eat again, or like I'll be deprived forvever which I realise is the wrong way to look at it.

I'm deprived now because I stay in because my clothes are too tight, I'm miserable because I'm unfit and I go to bed every night hoping I'll do better tomorrow. At least getting back to cd, I'm 'choosing' to give it a try. Then after I've lost the weight, I'll re introduce food but not eat instead of feeling my emotions. Try to stop thinking of your last of everything, it's not forever its just whilst it's not working for you. You can do it!!

I know that feeling, I hate getting dressed up even putting makeup,on feels awful. I look in the mirror and I think I'm not fat until I try on my clothes and then it hits me. You will do better tomorrow start this journey with us and it's a it easier. I've never spoken to my friends about how I feel and being fat because they are so slim and think that they are fat! You're right it's not forever.....even though on same days it will feel like it x

Day 1 step 1200.
Start weight 14 10.
Not so bad so far even though OH is having dinner by himself downstairs. I have decided to watch eastenders, catch up on the forum and the plan my menu for the next 2 days. Today it was a bit difficult because I didn't have everything that I needed.
Managed to drink 2.75 of water but I'll know I'll be up most of the night. I really don't want to start on 1200 as food is so harder to manage right now. But it's only for 1 week so let's see. Hoping to loose 4lbs. Then move down to step 3. It's all exciting right now but every time I start something new it always is and then I get bored and give up. That's me all over to everything in life. Give up on most things. But this time i think I can do it so I will try my hardest and promise tomorrow not to slip up.
My CDC was nice and has given me a target of 11 stone slightly outside the healthy range for me but being 10 stone something freaked me out. I'll cross that bridge in a few months time. X

Day 3
Well I'm under my 1200 cal but tried very hard all day just to hve milkshakes but my god it's hard. So veggie sausages n salad later I felt much better. I think I must be the only one in cd history not to lose anything on their first week. I wish I wasn't on 1200 but on 810. Knowing that I can eat makes me wanna cheat more. I really am pathetic. But at least my headache has gone n had 3 litres today. So if feeling better tomorrow than I will try 810 again.

I can really sympathise with you there hun, taking the food completely out of the equation was what made it easier for me to stick to. I had to start on 810 because my BMI was too hard but took myself off after a couple of weeks because I knew I would be better off.

Why did you start on 1200?

Only on Tuesday which is also first day of diet. I've done 810 today and then somehow managed to save enough packs until Monday so I can do ss+. So 3 packs and milk from tomorrow. Is is sad to say that I'm looking forward to it.
How's it going for you?

Day 4 all ok but I would be as I've had 2 veggie sausages and 1 shake so far. I don't think I can stomach another. Having it crushed with ice does make it last longer but aren't I suppose I drink it within 15 mins? I'm dreading my first weigh in... Most people hve great losses n I know i wont because I've started on a much higher step that I won't... Hopefully 3 would be nice. Not going to hve high expectations at all.
Does help to stay busy, my 3 kids however are doing my nut in but I have less tolerance seeing that I've not eaten since 11 this morning. Bless them. Right then another night in but I can't wait. Trashy magazines and eastenders. Xx

Day 5 and awake with lack of sleep due to oh snoring however loads of energy. Plan of the day is to hve 3 Shakes and a lot of water.

Still day 5 n I feel sick as if I'm going to vomit! Have had salad n only 1 shake cannot stomach anything else right now.

awww hun, make sure you have everything your meant to as it'll give you all you minerals and vitamins to make sure your not ill. if they said to do 1200 for a week i would do it - you'll still lose and can safely work down the steps then! good luck x

Day 6 had to go for dinner so ate food! Only had 1 shake. I'm seriously not finding the time to make them because I get to eat.
Day 7 suppose to just have 3 shakes to make up for my damage n Sunday but 1 shake and a salad and veg for dinner I can't eat anything else. Really want to get down to step1. Should ask CDC and see what she says but she seems very "do it by the book" type so no idea. Well I've have lost 5 lbs then that's great anything less will be disheartening but I'll continue if I've put on then it's tequila time.

we started CD the same day my first weigh in tomorrow too!
Try to make sure you have all 3 shakes/soups w/e , I tried Exante and I couldnt stomach them after a while and my hair went realy thin :-(
Good luck for the weigh in x

Mo-Jo said:
we started CD the same day my first weigh in tomorrow too!
Try to make sure you have all 3 shakes/soups w/e , I tried Exante and I couldnt stomach them after a while and my hair went realy thin :-(
Good luck for the weigh in x

Hi there good luck to you too. It's quite nerve racking isn't it?

Good luck for weigh in sugar x I'm still here keeping my eye on u lol I'm not stalking honest lol xxxxx

Had my first weigh in and have lost 6 pounds and 5 inches overall. I would have never have thought it. I cant get too excited as I was this weight just before my surgery in Apri but I have not seen the number 13 on my scales since last year. Next target for this week is 4lbs. That would mean that I hve hit my May challenge and be the next stone down by the end of the month. Seriously this is possible for me and thats with food. So had my lunch which was just lasagne and will have 2 shakes plus salad for lunch. I can do this.
off to admire some clothes now.

Congrats on your loss well done you're doing great!

Can I ask what step you are on now if you had lasagne for lunch?

Krissykat said:
Congrats on your loss well done you're doing great!

Can I ask what step you are on now if you had lasagne for lunch?

Thanks I'm on step 3 today. I have to work down as I had surgery a while back. So I'm allowed up to 1000 cals a day n only 2 shakes. It includes some carbs so I thought a small slice for my lunch would be ok. Hell I deserved it lol. So now I'll hve salad n protein for dinner. Even though last week I had some days where I didn't eat 120. Cals. But I also had a few blips it's harder knowing that I can eat. However I think the next few weeks will be harder to shift but I'm going to try.

Newtocd said:
Had my first weigh in and have lost 6 pounds and 5 inches overall. I would have never have thought it. I cant get too excited as I was this weight just before my surgery in Apri but I have not seen the number 13 on my scales since last year. Next target for this week is 4lbs. That would mean that I hve hit my May challenge and be the next stone down by the end of the month. Seriously this is possible for me and thats with food. So had my lunch which was just lasagne and will have 2 shakes plus salad for lunch. I can do this.
off to admire some clothes now.

Wow well done!! :)

Back