My dairy to the new me

well done you! thats a fab weight loss for 1200 cals a day , keep up the good work! xoxox

Thanks I'm on step 3 today. I have to work down as I had surgery a while back. So I'm allowed up to 1000 cals a day n only 2 shakes. It includes some carbs so I thought a small slice for my lunch would be ok. Hell I deserved it lol. So now I'll hve salad n protein for dinner. Even though last week I had some days where I didn't eat 120. Cals. But I also had a few blips it's harder knowing that I can eat. However I think the next few weeks will be harder to shift but I'm going to try.

Wow! Thats a huge loss for the 1200 cal plan well done you!
I know what you mean it is alot harder to this with food than without it! Just keep sticking with it and it'll be dropping off you!

I'm just really good at sabotaging myself and I just cannot break the pattern. After a great loss today and a good day of being exceptionally good I caved at 6pm. Due to some family problems which I should not use as an excuse to eat. So I've overindulged and eaten well beyond my 1000 cal allowance. Even going on the treadmill didnt help. So hve to be very strict tomorrow and try very hard to keep my anger in check and not worry too much about others when they clearly do not worry about me. I have the most amazing mother who gets used by the extended family and I've just had enough. But I believe in karma, what comes around goes around.

Sorry you're going through abit of a tough time hun.
Just draw a line under it and move on, just remember next time you're feeling that way that eating won't make you feel any better, only worse! Try exercising instead it'll get your endorphins pumping and make you feel abit better xx

Day 8. Been extremely good today after a bad day yesterday and only had 2 shakes some
Protein and lots of water. Waiting to hve my third but i don't really fancy it. This diet deffo gives me alot of energy I haven't stopped cleaning and sorting cupboards and i feel great. Let's hope this passes onto tomorrow. I tried on my size 16 skinnys and still a bit tight round the belly a hopefully by next week I'll be at the comfortable place I was a few more months ago. I can't wait to get into stone 13.

Day 10 is it? God knows I've lost the process to think today. I woke up extremely hungry but haven't had my first shake yet too bust trying to drink 1 litre of water. I think I've finally sussed the water thing .... 1 litre of still, 1 litre of sparkling and 4 mugs of herbal tea= 3 litres.
I'm trying harder than ever even though I can eat 1000 cals I'm not going to. I've already started defying my CDC. Oh well I always had a thing against authority lol. I wish I could just be at the stage where I've lost 2 stones already. Week 2 from what I know is a small weight loss!!! And I only lost 6 in my first weigh in. Oh well I shall persevere. Off to ikea tonight as I can't eat I'm reorganising my house. The kids playroom is a mess and in desperate need of sorting.
Off for a shake

Feeling lethargic today and really cannot be bothered to do much. Having a lie down with the baby hoping to stop me thinking about food. One litre and one shake down.

Had to talk myself to get busy as i really couldn't sleep. Somehow i have to find out how this diet can be normal part of my lifestyle. To stop thinking all day about weigh in, drinking enough water and remembering to drink shakes. I just have to make it normal. If i stop overthinking then it will become easier?

Newtocd said:
Had to talk myself to get busy as i really couldn't sleep. Somehow i have to find out how this diet can be normal part of my lifestyle. To stop thinking all day about weigh in, drinking enough water and remembering to drink shakes. I just have to make it normal. If i stop overthinking then it will become easier?

It does definitely get easier and takes up less space in your head! I found the first two weeks it was virtually all I thought about and now it's not nearly so intrusive!! So you will get there just keep going one day at a time & you will suddenly realise you aren't thinking about it nearly so much.

Thanks for that it's just what I needed to hear. Well I've got dressed up to go and pick up my son from school and by that I mean combed my hair and actually put on heel boots rathe than my uggs. I'm fed up with my attitude but I'm working on it.

My feet hurt. 2nd weigh in
Lost 1 measly pound but it's TOTM. Had a
Blip again Kitkat n crisps. However now that I've had them I know I won't be eating them anytime soon as the made me feel a bit ill. So step 810 begins this week as of tomorrow so fingers crossed that I stay focused as I really want to hit my may challenge and get into the 13's. Off
To bed no idea why I'm this tired today.

Hope you're feeling better today!
Don't worry about the crisp n choc now just draw a line under it and move on :)

No idea what happens to me in the evenings i really do struggle n find it's the hardest part of my day. I think I'll leave 2 shakes for the evening rather than 1. I feel really miserable today n no idea y. Everything is well at home n the weather is warm so y do I want to stay in bed all day ?

Krissykat said:
Hope you're feeling better today!
Don't worry about the crisp n choc now just draw a line under it and move on :)

Thnx Hun

Week 3 day 2 Thursday. So it's getting easier to manage now, I'm not constantly thinking that I am on a diet it seems "normal"? However one
Thing that peeves me off is my scales I seem to
Be forever hopping on and off on them hoping that this week I loose more than last week (1lb). I keep on comparing my losses to others n at times it really gets me down. But still here trying so I guess that's the important thing. Y oh y
Did I let myself become so fat? Going to bed now after this last litre of water n think that's 3 today. Hve been exceptionally good today let's hope tomorrow is the same. X

Oops it's Thursday today!! Staying strong is hard when you're bored. I just want this fat off!!! Trying to keep target of holiday in mind so i don't cheat. It's harder when stuck at home. Should have gone shopping but I'll just spend unnecessary money on things that I don't really need. To keep me focused I've asked 2 people to sponsor each pound that I loose and I'll give to charity. May have to start exercising again to speed this up x

Restart tomorrow. An such a fool n
I really hate myself for it. Always letting myself down. Come on girl you can do this!!!!

Back