My journey back to me

3.1 lb off so just 1.7lb off 2 and a half stone . Great stuff !!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So going well . Just had coffee for breaking then pasta pack at 2 is
Just had a chilli and will have a cuppa and bar soon . Will need to squeeze another pack in too at some point :) but half 2nd through week 8 and feeling great . Keep thinking about an old lighter life quote
"if you don't keep going forward, what are you going back to ?"
Always kept me motivated and keeps thinking that I'm riding this wave until the end , else I might just end up not getting any further again for 3 years !!!

That's a good one and I'd forgotten it. Really must get the old LL books out and have a proper look. I think I'm going to get the old route to management stuff out and have a look too. I did do it properly before and it definitely helped me maintain for quite a while. Going to try and opt for about week 5 for 80% and then let the other 20% take care of itself.

Brilliant loss again. What a great chunk in less than 8 weeks.

Wow, I'm really impressed! Over 30 lbs lost in 6 weeks o_O That's amazing.

You know, I saw your signature a few weeks ago, and got inspired to come and do an 8 week stint too, because 8 weeks really doesn't sound anywhere near as scary as 'forever, never knowing when it all ends'. I forget that's what LL was like, it was only for those 14 weeks, it wasn't for all eternity. So thanks for the inspiration!

x

Awe min I'm so glad I inspired you to come back . Quite funny really when I read allot of your posts if I'm struggling . You seem to have such a sound outlook to the struggles we all face every day :)
My 8 weeks is over Monday but I'm going again so to speak lol there's still a couple of stone or so I want to rid myself of but tbh ill be taking a more relaxed part light part 100% approach as we've got allot on in April . I'll still get to goal . Just a week or two later , which in the grand scheme of things is just fine . I'm not so all or nothing anymore to be frightened of mixing it up :0) xxx

omg nearly only over weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololol

Thank you hun xx

2.9 lb off again so 36.6 in 8 weeks :0)

sooo starting my second 8 week block today, hoping it will be as successful as this last 8 weeks, although I am planning random days / weekends on a light type programme to fit in with things we've got on in march and April. Im not hysterical about sticking to abstinence this time but I am certainly sticking with the light principles to keep well on track . Im so close to overweight I can smell it !! lol and on the brink of heading into the 12's again which im so excited about :0) im now the lightest ive been since having my son , so im desperate for this to be it all the way to the end :0)
hope every ones doing well too and raring to go xx

hey cliq , thanks for that , hope ill be as successful as you :0) you've done amazing so far .... lets blast through the 30 bmi together :0) lol xxx

Yay! Nearly in the overweight bracket! Mixing in some 'light' days in over the next few weeks is a good idea, it's nice to see you're sensible and planning ahead for those events in March and April. :) I know you'll do brilliantly!

12.12.......12.12........12. 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!yayayay !!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not quite I don't think lol .1 off I think hehe . Waited so patiently to go into the 12's only lost .6 last week
Did nothing differently just totm
But now 2 days on dropped 3lb phew x

well went to see my ll councillor today and have made the decision to switch to light , she sais I can just stay in this group if I want just not talk about food . tbh I dnt tend to discuss plan much at meetings anyway so that's cool .
so had carrot and turnip mash , tender stem broccoli and roast chicken meat for dinner and usual 3 packs today . so feeling ok
bit apprehensive eating regular food but tbh im wanting to run more so need a bit more in the way of calories .
anyway hope your all good xxx

Let's do this clin xxxx! :D

Back