My journey back to me

howdo all , hope your all doing well . thing going well on light and pottering along doing my thing :0) had a lovely day today with my 3 week old niece and my sister visiting , we went out for lunch and I got a prawn salad which was a nice change .
overall feeling fine I guess just passing the time lol :0)

Morning all . Well just lying here deciding if I can get my lazy but out of bed to try to have a run on my treadmill.feeling tired but I know I'll feel so much better ....plus I soon need that .1 bmi Loss to see the overweight
Category lol !!! Oops think I'll just get up and see how I go ; 0) xx xx
Laters all xxxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well no woosh . Still bang on bmi 30 grrrrrr!! But I had a hard slog to get in the 12's too . Making me work for it lol !!
Couldn't be bothered to run on my treadmill but I did do 40 minutes on my cross trainer so burned 490 call doing that :0) bit of a slog mind heat rate in the 150's up to 165
So working hard lol .
Hopefully tomorrow will see a loss again ready for official weigh in . No idea what happened to last week's weigh in I've certainly not lost it this week , oh well one of mother nature's weird ways I guess lol . Have a great day everyone . I'm off on a mad day of dance runs getting ready for their gala in Blackpool in April , soft plays and ending with a lively evening with my best buds and the kids at a local place for a good old chin wag and steak n salad :0) xx

bit frustrated at the mo , didn't loose hardly anything last week and so I expected to loose allot this week but only lost 2.6 lb so feeling a bit yuk ! no idea why ive got stuck , im on plan yet im not loosing well , essentially ive only lost 3.4lb in 2 weeks . not sure what to do about it , so just plodding on sticking with it but feeling despondent:cry:

Thanks clin , your probably right , just seems so odd :0) and makes it seem silly doing this although I know its not lol xx

So upped calls to 1200 today carbs 65 grams . See if that maybe kick starts things . Don't hold out much hope though tbh but will see :(
Starting with sore throat yesterday feeling rough as a result ... kids! little germ factories !!!lol

Hope you don't get too sick. Sore throats are awful when you can't take anything. I just had gallons of tea and the spray when it was really bad.

I think a few more cals is a good idea. I'm doing a kind of Lite/Lifestyle plus with a bit of extra veg and protein. Need to watch the cheese though - it is sneaking into things this week.

Have a good day.

pooh :0( still no weight loss , getting completely fed up now. Don't get me wrong im not quitting cause what would be the point in that ,but I am full on cheezed off right now !! just don't know what to do about it x:confused:

im overweight , im over weight , im over weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more no less to say woooohoooooooo ,, hard won !!!!!!!!
:8855::bliss::banana dancer: :bliss:

thanks clin xx
still only lost 1 lb so far this week but at least its something , maybe start shifting again now . im wondering if the switch over to light has caused the stall , I know its not masses more calories but the weight of food in the system versus just 4 packs has maybe had an effect . I don't know but fingers crossed for next week xxx

2nd off this week in total ... I'll take that , it's moving again at least :)

Well week 12 is upon us and I have a plan of action to keep me focussed and motivated . We go down to London on the 19th April to meet hubby off his flight from Dubai and bring him home until June :0)
so im thinking I can probably (hopefully) loose 8 lb in 4 weeks on light or up to 12 on total , hmmm bit undecided at the mo , but its got me re-motivated , ill hopefully be about 12.2 down from 16 on light or 11.12 on total , either way hubby is going to die off when he sees me ;0)
so my thinking is do I stay on light and loose a little less but have less of an upheaval switching to light for when o.h is here or do I do total and get the extra few lb off but maybe stall again when I switch to light next month again ??? hmmmm thinking thinking , not sure what to do for the best , im heading off to various different places while hubby is home so light will be easy enough to stick with by and large , I think he's going to do lifestyle on s and s to get a stone or so off while at home so that will make my life easier cause he's such a bad influence wine wise :0)
and despite having allot of weekends away for various things ive got a very very good reason to keep plodding on , im going down to London again in may for a consultation for my lifelong awaited tummy tuck , I wont be at goal then but hopefully only a stone or so off so doc can get a good idea.
im not having t done until the next time o.h is home late summer so I have plenty of recovery time with my feet up .
so after our hols and stuff ill be serious as hell for the last stone before project bikini tum (a.k.a no big hangy apron !!!)
sorry for long winded musings but im still unsure so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated xxx

feeling much more positive than I have of late , so that's a relief , started taking high dose EPA supplements too , they wont be having an effect yet but im also using my meditation cd's again to help beat the stress and hormonal ups and downs. That's the big problem with VLCD's for me is the unbalanced moods and feeling low allot of the time . I realise its allot to do with the release of hormones in the fat cells but it really freaks me out when im not feeling tickety boo, I really hate being "off" as I am alone with the kids for a large chunk of the year and the certainly deserve more than a grumpy mummy ;)
anyway feeling pretty good so riding that wave lol xxx

That sounds good. I do think the meditation has really helped me this time. I feel a lot more balanced than I did the first time and less scared of my ability to ride the peaks and troughs of life without eating everything. I'm sure that the hormones balance out eventually too.

Have you decided whether to do lite or not. I think after your initial scales blip - which I do think was probably just the weight of food in your stomach - then the losses are pretty similar. I'd probably be inclined to stay with lite if you can stick to it. But if you find it easier to go off track then maybe total is the way. That's good that your hubby is joining you on plan when he gets back. I tend to have a meal most days now but not always. I'm happy with slowing down a bit. I'd go with a pound a week as long as I felt in control and want to be practicing for real life now.

Hey clinquant. Thanks for that . I am thinking just stay on light , I mean if I can loose even a constant 2 lb a week that's great still and anything over and above that is a bonus . I'm 3 stone down now so that's a massive loss and I need to keep sight of that and stop being A: massively impatient and B : so damn hard on myself . I'm definitely benefitting from listening from my holosync tracks and I have great hopes for my epa supplements as I had amazing results 8 or 9 years ago when fighting anxiety xx

Last edited:
Nice surprise today . I ordered new salon tunics for everyone and they came today I had ordered myself 4 X size 14 to slim into by easter is and a 12 for motivation lol
Well the 14 fitted perfectly !!! Totally chuffed with that , not going to bother exchanging them as the style will look fine even when I loose more weight but very pleased as this feels a much more 'normal' size , silly I know but all the same I feel good :D

another 1.4 lb off since Monday so feeling good :0)

Back