My journey back to me

yay !!!
the k fairy has been :0) LOL !! pink stick this morning , delighted , it will be much easier physically now , although i have to say im not sure why but i really havent struggled at all the last couple of days , must be in the right head space to be doing this .

had the original oatmeal this morning , tasted fine but a bit lumpy which was off putting , will try to make it in a pan next time but feel full and satidfied after tha , my coffee and 1 l of water , cant wait to get the 1st week done now and weigh in :0)

sukie sue said:
yay !!!
the k fairy has been :0) LOL !! pink stick this morning , delighted , it will be much easier physically now , although i have to say im not sure why but i really havent struggled at all the last couple of days , must be in the right head space to be doing this .

had the original oatmeal this morning , tasted fine but a bit lumpy which was off putting , will try to make it in a pan next time but feel full and satidfied after tha , my coffee and 1 l of water , cant wait to get the 1st week done now and weigh in :0)

Hiya, yaye for ketosis! It's all downhill from here now!
Xx

Hey sue! Welcome! I've got a little one too he's about 19 months you'll do great on this diet it's super quick and really motivational when you see the scales, my OH gets loads of takeaways so I think that's the hardest to resist for me! I shall be stalking your diary now haha x

Hey sue! Welcome! I've got a little one too he's about 19 months you'll do great on this diet it's super quick and really motivational when you see the scales, my OH gets loads of takeaways so I think that's the hardest to resist for me! I shall be stalking your diary now haha x

wow youve two stones in leass than a month , well done !!!thats incredible , my sons 19 months too so thought it was time to pull my socks up and loose the rest of this weight , my daughter was about the same age when i decided enough was enough and did lighter life 5 years ago , never looked back and lost 8 and a half stones in total . cant wait to get back to a 'normal' size for me so i can run and jump around like i want too ..... roll on :0)

another good day so far , but randomly ive been more hungry today , im in ketosis so i think its just psychological hunger and cravings. i think because its friday im struggling a little , no wine and no choccies with my gorgeous little girl in front of the tv tonight . deep down i know i just need to create new memories and habbits of cosy weekend nights without the drink and choccie i used to love curling up on the sofa every night with my lighter life hot chocolate in a big mug with lots of water and sweetner and my half toffee and half nut bar . every night practically for 5 months and more :0) just need to develop something similar again .
todays been ok tho , had my oatmeal and coffe with lots of water at brekki , then took half my veg allowance to work as a salad at lunch time .
now im having the macaroni cheese LOVING it !! eating it with my new best favourite teaspoon as we speak .
i have some river cobbler for after think ill have it with a little broccolli and then i think ill cut up a bar later with my coffee in lue of the junk :0)
well onwards and upwards ( or should i say downwards )

just ordered my 1 st months supply , cannot believe what good value it is :)
bit random but was happily eating my mac and cheese with my special t spoon and couldnt finish it , was very rich and filled me up...... mm bit perplexed as to how ill manage my fish as i have no appetite now .

Well done hun

your right about making new traditions and habits :) why not make a hot choccie with a shake?? :)

Take a break from the eating if your feeling stuffed, later on you might fancy your protein or a pack :)

Have a good weekend xx

omg !!

simply cannot believe it !
had a naughty peak after 3 days and .... 6lb off whoop whoop !!! so pleased , i know its glycogen but still really chuffed:D:D:D

so today was good, not hungry at all this morning and rushed to get kids out of the door for 9 am swimming lesson so didnt have anything other than water and coffee.

picked up a frozen coffee between swimming and dancing and had more water .

beyond starving come 2 oclock so had a couple of gerkins and a couple of bits of some crappy fridge raiders. and another 1.5 l of water .

finally had a red berry shake at about 5 and my dinner was the rest of my protein and veg allowance in the form of cod and tenderstem broccoli.
had another litre of water and a hot banana shake made into 500ml with a sweetner. mmmmm

will have bar later chopped up with a decaf coffee .

so all in all things going fantastic :D scary !! so motivated x

what a day !!!
been feeling hungry / craving all day .... totally resisted though , think its just been mental , just boredom and stress alla son :0)
so alls well anyway food wise been a nother good day ,
breakfast
coffee , water and porridge
lunch was tomato chilli and a couple of lettuce leaves around it , mmmm
dinner was chicken with turnip , tenderstem broccoli and asparagus .

having bar chopped up and a coffe and water right now ,
really pleased its all going so well but will feel better once ive got a few more weeks under me belt and im well on my way , untill then , wish me luch and keep me strong xx

HELLO!! just dropping in to say hello!! I started last tuesday and although I am in ketosis I felt hungry over the weekend. Out of curiosity, what frozen coffee did you have?

HELLO!! just dropping in to say hello!! I started last tuesday and although I am in ketosis I felt hungry over the weekend. Out of curiosity, what frozen coffee did you have?
hia it was a costa chilled coffee , i asked for a skinny one , was nice for a change.
how are you doing today ?
ive been fab today didnt have anything but coffee and water and my 1st pack wasnt till about 3 as i was so busy at work and simple not hungry x
hope youre feeling better too x

thank god the weekends over !!!
and 100% aswell so im delighted with that :D i had my coffe each night with my truffa bar one night and the praline milk another , chopped them up small and nibbled on the pieces as if they were m and m's .:D
didnt have a pack until nearly 3 as i was super busy at work and not hungry at all , just had water and coffee for breakfast.
so had a hazelnut shake at 3 and a slice of lean ham and two gerkins.
and my dinner was beyond LUSHHHHHH !!!
i made up the mushroom pasta pack with a little more water than stated
griddled some asparagus (no oil )
chopped them into pieces and added them in the frying pan with the dry fried mushrooms . added 75 gram cold chicken and heated it all through then added the mushroom pasta and a little more water ...... bloomin fantastic it was , stuffed now though :0) cant believe how gorgeous it was :D
hope my order arrived tomorrow then ill be having exactly the same !!!

having a huge bottle of chilled water now and will have a bar and coffe later .
so feeling fab now ive got through the weekend without too much bother and no naughties , next week ill be fine as i know i can do it .
just waiting for weds now for weigh in
eeeek so excited :0)

day 7 :D done and dusted 100%
going to have to watch myself as im becoming completely ambivilant about food and the packs , just water and coffee for brekki and the 30 gram of mixed leaves and 50 grams of salmon about 1 at work , was easier to have part of my veg and protein allowance between clients.

dinner was my world famous (in my mind :)) mushroom pasta with mushrooms , asparagus and 50 grams of chicken...... mmmmmm:D
just forced down a bar with a coffee but cant possibly manage the 3rd pack .
lots of water throughout the day though which is good , cant wait till weigh in in the morning....

been listening to my hypnoband cds aswell most nights i think thats really helping keep my focus off food and allows me to feel when im hungry , which isnt much when on this diet:eek:.
anyway looking forward to cracking on with week 2 , i think time will fly now ive found my stride :0)

Well done hun x

Make sure you get all the packs done though, I had the same problem, shifted a pack a little earlier - or make a hot drink with a shake

Have a good day, your doing ace x

so week 1 done ! 9lb off woo hoo:bliss:
good day today , made sure i ate early so i wasnt left short on eating my packs , but have to say been hungrier today , probably because i started this morning with the food.

breki , boiled duck egg coffee and water
lunch , few salad leaves and 50 g salmon
dinner , macaroni cheese pack with mushrooms and tenderstem broccoli mixed in , .... gorgeous !!

just had a bar and coffee and a bottle sits at my side waiting to be necked ..

Well done hun, your doing great xxxx have a great day

Well think ive entered the 'zone' , you know that point where your not thinking about the diet all the time , its just second nature . again im struggling getting the packs in but rather that than struggling to stay on plan.

no brekki today just coffee and water
lunch. chilli pack with shirataki noodles
dinner. courgette and mushroom fritatta

just made an oatmeal cookie to have with a cup of tea , bit card boardie but ok , couldnt be bothered having a shake or porridges o thought that would use one up :0)

gonna have bar and coffee later although not remotely fancying it right now , no hunger .

well after a couple of days of not moving the scales have moved another 1 lb ,,,, thank god for that !. although im well aware of the fact that i shouldnt weigh every day and all the reasons why i still do , it motivates me if im feeling like its a struggle seeing and remembering that constant steady drop keeps me on the straight and narrow . luckily for me im pretty plodding and steady usually on a vlcd but now and again it sticks so must keep my chin up if i want to carry on with my daily boost :0)
anyway , still 100 % no problems and enjoying the programme , so easy :0)

Fantastic hun, so great your finding it plain sailing :)

Keep up the good work hunny, weekly weighing is deffo better, but I am the same, I like the motivation!!

Have a good weekend xx

another good day , not struggling as much as i did last weekend , now i know its easy to have a nice cosy weekend without the treats im pretty settled , the stress with the kids still has me feeling more emotional hunger than normal , but hey thats life for anyone with small children :0) saturdays are just so crazy with bell's activitie that its quite stress full dragging little man everywhere , bless him :0)
anyway its all good ....
brekki boiled egg , coffee and tons of water.
lunch sheperds pie , mmmm i love it ...... am i strange ??
dinner , salmon salad and bar just now with coffee .
loads of water through the day and a coke zero ..

oh just realised ineed to have another pack at some point ! fingers crossed that the k fairy brings the skinny fairy to visit tonight so i can shed some flubber:0)

Back