My journey back to me

damn ! didnt eat my last pack yesterday duh !!! lots of water though so thats good , must try harder , today will be tricky as dd is at dress rehearsal all day , busy and stressfull and nowhere to make a pack , will have shake/porridge for brekki nowi think then have a meal pack at 11 right before we go , so with lots of water to keep me going i should be ok untill its done between 6 and 7 .... wish me luck :0)

things are fine , haven posted much due to being crazy busy with life , but alls well , still 100% , no problems and going strong , weights steady in coming off so looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow , after a slow start to the week im hoping for a couple of pounds at least .
really plesded with how well its all going and dare i say it , easy !!:eek:. think im just in the right frame of mind to be doing this right now so long may it live .
food yesterday
brekki
coffee , water
lunch
cottage pie , water and a coke zero
snack at 4
spicy spaghetti (another good pack !)
dinner
chicken and gerkins standing up ....... i know i know but it was that or nothing as couldnt really be bothered :0)
snack
coffee and bar and yet more water :D:D:D:D

cant wait till weigh in tomorrow :D
food today
brekki coffee water and porridge later
lunch
sheperds pie
dinner
slice of lean ham ,diced cooked chicken breast dry fried with mushrooms and griddled asparagus.

just had coffee and bar
lots and lots of water throughout the day and back to my 40 minutes of speedwalking with pram and lump of a child this week :0)

You have done great hun, sure weigh in will he ace :)

thanks hun , i hope so :0D

3lb off this week , happy with that for 2nd week:D

grrr as happy as i am on this plan , im demented with totm , i know its probably got something to do with fat loss and hormones ect but its doing my nanna in :0D
right vent over , onwards and downwards :0D
today had
porridge
mushroom pasta with mushroom/chicken/asparagus mix , my very favourite .
bar
lots and ;ots of water and couple of coffees (1 decaf ) x
days are just flying by x

Your v right totm down to the vlcd/ketosis/fat cells. I have an implant the last time I did a vlcd it made me come on for the first time in 2years!!! Gave me a heart attack lol x. Vent all you want Hun if that's what's needed x

Look on bright side... you've still lost even though totm, that's good as most people either sts or gain. X

Well done hub, your doing ace take it easy xxx

Eekk I think tom issues the worst bit, I on my second in three weeks ug!

Xx

thanks ladies :0) its nice to know im not alone in this ;@), like you rebeccahr im on the 2nd within three weeks , well pretty much continuous but if it means im loosing the weight , bring it on :0)
things going really well , cant believe its 3 weeks on wednesday , the time is flying now and its just so easy , weekends are no bother now im quite happy with my bar and cuppa of an evening .
food today was good and even had a lush bbq for dinner , mmmm:D
breakfast oatmeal, coffee and water .... gallons of it in this heat .
lunch cottage pie ( still loving it !)
dinner bbq chicken breast , bbq courgette and pepper slices and asparagus done on the bbq too , totally delish and now stuffed
had coffe and chopped up bar now and still necking the water , even more with the heat .

mind ive had a couple of dizzy spells the last few days , nothing drastic but i remember them from my time on abstinence with lighter life , a small price to pay :0)

another good weekend ,
food today
brekki , coffee , water and porridge
lunch , left over bbqd chicken breast with a little salad
snacked on gerkins and olives
dinner , macaroni cheese all watery and poured over cauliflower .
just had bar
lots of water today
im sure ive had too much veg today but better that that eating other stuff @)

food today
shake
mushroom pasta with mushrooms and asparagus
2 boiled eggs
bar

lots of water and some coffee x roll on wednesday xx

Well done hun, your doing fantastic x

Keep up the good work x

Hi there

hope you have a fab day x

birthday blip up

well mmmm
not my finest day :break_diet:
lol , its my 40th birthday today and ive had a great day working and planned to stay on plan with a slight increase in protein when i was taking my kids to thier favourite italian for a birthday dinner , they do a lovely healthy king prawn and mussell in a spicey tomato base dish , its served with garlic bread which i would leave , so not entirely 100% but used to have it on lighter life lite with no probs at all.
so imagine my surprise to find 2 friends and my wonderfull big sister who lives away with her kids sitting there to surprise me :D.
so everything was just as planned food and drink wise when on came the music and they brought out the most beautifully decorated giant cupcake which my sister had made for me .
didnt have my own piece , but felt awefull not even tasting it when shed gone to all the trouble ,so anyway had a bite of my little boys which turned into 5 little bites :eek:. still pretty impressive i feel but as it has knocked me out of ketosis ive treated myself to a small glass of red wine to cheers my own bday while i sit her minus o.h whos working away. been really good till now but i refuse to feel guilty , this is the most restrained birthday ive ever had , yet i havent felt remotely deprived so hey ! that can only be a good thing .
most of wines still sitting there so think might swap it for a cuppa before bed but think ill be paying for this in tomorrows weigh in and probably be dead hungry aswell so , girding my loins in preperation ....... bring on tomorrow , im ready for ya :D

Happy birthday hun
Aww that sounds lovely, enjoy the evening and crack on tomorrow Xx

aww thanks hunni x

well , lucky break , yesterdays birthday cake didnt knock me out of ketosis , was deep purple this morning , THANK THE LORD!! way tmi i think!! dont have to go through the starting mess again .only lost 2 lb this week though but bloody time of the month AGAIN there actually hasnt been a day without in the last 3 weeks but the pain and bloatedness tells me this is the 'scheduled' one :0)
well im hoping for a decent loss next week , if i ever get back to normal period wise , jaysus way tmi i think!!!!:eek:

food today
shake , coffe and water brekki
lots of water through day.
tea , spicy spaghettu with dry fried mushrooms and shallots mmmmmm
still need to have 2 boiled duck eggs for protein and a bar but full at the moment and enjoying a coke zero :0)

Your doing ace hunny

Ugh I know the non stop periods gettin me down, been two days and I'm feeling it again Ugg

Keep doing what your doing x

Back