My journey back to me

thanks for your support hun , its just a mare !!!! had the meriva fitted about 5 months ago and although the excessive losses and pain have stopped its been an on and off job , was fading out until i embarked on this plan , but this is the propper thing :0) oh well a small price to pay x

lol a mirena?? a meriva is a vauxhall car...I had to double take there.

yup , thatd be it :0)

things still going fine i guess , bit boring i know , nothing much to report ,
was out and about at the whitehaven festival today so had a chicken salad from subway for lunch for easiness, think i was low on water today though as ive had a raging headache for the best part of the afternoon and evening and its tsill lingering , grrrrr:cry:

cant believe itll be 4 weeks in on wednesday , its incredible how fast its passed so far . think ive lost a couple of pounds the last couple of days , so moving down nicely.
i think you can really start to tell now .
i was in the kitchen in leggings and a fitted vest this morning and my 7 year old told me i looked skinnier , bless her , i told her thats because i was getting skinnier and she wasnt remotely impressed , she wants me to keep cuddly as she calls it :0) its weird really as i was much smaller from her being 2 until having my son just 20 months ago when she was 5 and a half . anyway nice she noticed :0)

Aw how cute littleun noticed :)

Your doing great, first few weeks the hardest. Plain sailing after that!!

Enjoy long weekend Xx

thanks rebekkah , how you doing ?

Really good so far, have a weigh on Wednesday fingers crossed

Want to be able to get some nice new clothes for holiday, buckling down for next four weeks!!

2 day stray

right , after a 2 day unplanned but consious off plan break ,im back and raring to go .
hadnt planned to go off plan but had a couple of drinks and wanted to be out of ketosis for that , bit of an excuse i think really , but suffice to say , no regrets but i feel shockingly bluegh this morning and raring to get back on plan . didnt go crazy but i know im going to have to go through the initial nasties again to get back on track . so here we go :D.
im planning 4 packs plus veg for the next couple of days to make life easier .

hubby is back from the ship in 12 days but hes said he wants to get on plan with me , he only has a stone or so to loose , hes 6 foot so hell have it off within a couple of weeks , well jell !!!!:D
anyway that will make like much easier as we have trips away planned ect so with both of us keeping our heads down itll be a breeze. (she sais:))
so ive got 6 weeks to go until i plan on doing the refeed before joining the ship for our summer holiday . we are joining on 23rd july so are going to start refeed the friday before (13th ) so we have a couple of days 'normal' sensible eating before joining the ship. so i have a stone and a half goal to loose before then and determined to get there :), so no more 'breaks'. so going to get o.h packs ordered this week so they are here for him getting home .
im going to change my weigh in day to friday now , that will give me a, time to get started again after this break and b, take me in line for the starting friday refeed .
wish me luck , i will do this :D

forgot to add that even though i planned to use this to just get a couple of stones kick start , its been so 'easy' im coming back on plan after the ship to press on further to my end goal .x

well day 1 post weekend nearly done , didnt do the 4 packs as i spent allot of the day hungry /craving (but resisting)after my hour long bath and relax i wasnt hungry at all , just super tired , so couldnt be bothered with faffing with making a pack so i had 2 boiled duck eggs followed with my usual bar and cuppa coffee just now.
had oatmeal for a late breakfast and spag bol with mushrooms at lunch time . lots of water throughout the day , so all in all a good but dreary , rainy day . roll on work and normality tomorrow x

Ooo your hubs will be pleased to see you hun :)

I'll be sticking to goal also, I find it mostly easy and it works, so why not stay to plan!!

Mmm bar and coffee sounds lovely :)

Oo I agree its easier at work LOL mind you still can't say I'm lookin forward to it!!!

TTFN Xx

Ooo your hubs will be pleased to see you hun :)

I'll be sticking to goal also, I find it mostly easy and it works, so why not stay to plan!!

Mmm bar and coffee sounds lovely :)

Oo I agree its easier at work LOL mind you still can't say I'm lookin forward to it!!!

TTFN Xx
lol im really luck , i love my work , i have a great team and love my clients , its just like one long social event and i lurve it :0)

Your so lucky, mine is awful, have to ask to go to toilet, like being at school again!! LOL

Have a good day hun Xx

day 2 done .... thank god !!!
raging headache from hell for most of the day , my own fault for having the weekend off so no sympathy but , god cant wait to get past the nasties and back in the zone .
food today .
brekki coffe and water
lunch cottage pie
dinner mushroom pasta with chicken , mushrooms and asparagus, mmmm think im over it now mind :0D
just had decaf coffee and lemon bar .

lots of water too and just having a coke zero.
roll on tomorrow day 3 will be fine :0)

Yum that dinner sounds gorgeous. Yum, you'll soon get back in the groove

Xx

Well only 1.6 lb off in 10 days . Crrrrap !! But only to be expected really as i had 2 days off . Away at blackpool for the weekend but been 100% food wise . Will aim for that all weekend as we are.just in a static and cooking for ourselves .

Have a good weekend hun

Well done on sticking 100% the scales will get wiggling soon

Xx

good weekend , behaved myself, shattered beyond belief though .didnt get much sleep at all , not from parting just battering rain the 1st night then a wide awake little boy the second , grrr grumpy as hell now :0)
anyway , glad to have got through the weekend without a blowout :D
so a quiet few days till hubbie comes home then hes on the wagon with me till we join the ship together in july. so roll on feeling great ( well with dark circles under my eyes :))

Aww hope you get some chill time hun. How exciting joining him on.ship :)

Your doing ace Xx

thanks hun , took myself off to bed at 9.30 to try to catch up on some sleep so im feeling much brighter today , cant beat a good sleep :0D might need to get a decent nights sleep again , feeling shattered again now .
had a good sneaky weigh in this morning lost another 2.4 lb so super pleased with that after the weekend away. total of 1 stone 4 lb in under 5 weeks ... delighted :0D!!!
food today

strawberry shake
chilli wrapped in 2 lettuce leaves
70 gramms v lean steak with giant mushroom and asparagus spears
boiled duck egg (extra as banging head )
prailine bar and decaf coffee
lots of water throughout day xxx

Back