My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Hi tink :) im getting really unmotivated, since i came back off my hols i was really motivated to start again 100% but these past 2 weeks have just gone to pot :( its my weigh in day tomorrow and i think iv STS, so im going to properly start again tomorrow, and i mean properly this time haha!
X

Ooo no bless ya. Drawn a line and refresh. You can do it. I'm like that, I need to my myself a kick up the bum. We can do it! Lol xz

STS this week :( i knew i wouldnt lose anything. I weighed myself on wednesday and id put 1lb on so iv managaed to lose that in 2 days but nothing else. Oh well start of a new week so chin up and carrying on!

Fresh start new week. :) least you didn't gain chick :) x

My OH is taking me to prezzo tonight, anyone have any recommendations on low syn meals?

What kind of food do they do? Not ears of there before? Xx

Its italian, pizza and pasta etc
X

Oooo nice. I normally go for tomato based dishes and avoid anything creamy xx

Hi Chloe. Just having a look at your diary and I totally get where u are coming from I have a fair bit to lose (about 8 stone) and still only have losses even if I've be b 100%! Then I always end up overhearing somebody at group saying "dunno how I managed to lose 5lbs when I are x,y and z!!!) it does get my goat!

Anyways seems your doing well and will be popping in to check on ya :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thank you tinks, iv already ordered though. Went for veggie pizza at 427 calories, one of the lowest on the menu

Hi jo, i know what you mean its so frustrating! However om trying to look at the bigger picture-a 1lb loss a week from now until christmas will be over 2.5 stones off so thats something to motivate me!

Aw thank you tinks, iv already ordered though. Went for veggie pizza at 427 calories, one of the lowest on the menu

Hi jo, i know what you mean its so frustrating! However om trying to look at the bigger picture-a 1lb loss a week from now until christmas will be over 2.5 stones off so thats something to motivate me!

Yep your right When I've worked hard and only lose a pound and people say they all add up I do get irritated but ultimately there right it does and when u think of it like that with the 2.5 stone before Xmas that's a lot x

Yes exactly! And if i lose that by christmas then that will take me to target :) slow and steady wins the race!
Need to update todays food diary, been a green day today

Brekkie
Bran flakes (hexb) with banana

Dinner
Sweet chilli veg stir fry (from this months SW magazine and very yummy!)

Tea
Veggie pizza at prezzo (420 calories dont know the syns?)
2 glasses of wine (14 syns)

Syns-14 but then the pizza on top which i dunno the syns for?

Yes exactly! And if i lose that by christmas then that will take me to target :) slow and steady wins the race!
Need to update todays food diary, been a green day today

Brekkie
Bran flakes (hexb) with banana

Dinner
Sweet chilli veg stir fry (from this months SW magazine and very yummy!)

Tea
Veggie pizza at prezzo (420 calories dont know the syns?)
2 glasses of wine (14 syns)

Syns-14 but then the pizza on top which i dunno the syns for?

It certainly does win the race :) and yay for u being at target at Xmas by then as well! It wouldnt take me anywhere near target but would be a big chunk and I think would be really noticeable.

Your pizza I would just use the 20cal=1syn rule as there wouldn't be free food value. Hope u had a nice time.

Have a good saturday the sun is shining here' :) x

hi Chloe well done on your sts ...it's better than a gain......have a good time in work and think of all the calories your burning off while walking about x

Oh god so i had about 35 syns yesterday then oops! Haha! Im at work all weekend at a bar, serving alcohol to people sat enjoying the sun and i cant enjoy it myself :( !

Hope work wasn't too horrendous! I worked at Cadbury world when I was at uni and used to hate seeing everybody enjoying the summer whilst I slaves over boiling hot cookers in the restraunt! Thinki of those pennies tho and the BM your earning :) x

Sorry i have neglected this over weekend been working loads then it was my brothers graduation today and im feeling pretty rubbish with hayfever :(

Sounds like you've been well busy hun. Hope your brothers graduation went well. I can totally sympathise with the hayfever I'm sneezing and itching my eyes like a gooden here!! X

Back