My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Sounds like you've been well busy hun. Hope your brothers graduation went well. I can totally sympathise with the hayfever I'm sneezing and itching my eyes like a gooden here!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brothers graduation was lovely and we had really nice weather for it too! Oh god its horrible iv never had hayfever like it, i went to doctors to get some stronger medication, they said i had conjunctivitis and gave me some drops. After a week of using the drops my eyes had gotten worse and swollen up, I went to the eye doctor at hospital only to find out that I never did have conjunctivitis and that Im allergic to those eye drops and should never have been given them! Nightmare! Had a really fed up week to be honest!

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Brothers graduation was lovely and we had really nice weather for it too! Oh god its horrible iv never had hayfever like it, i went to doctors to get some stronger medication, they said i had conjunctivitis and gave me some drops. After a week of using the drops my eyes had gotten worse and swollen up, I went to the eye doctor at hospital only to find out that I never did have conjunctivitis and that Im allergic to those eye drops and should never have been given them! Nightmare! Had a really fed up week to be honest!

Glad you had a lovely day.

U poor thing sounds like u have been thru it, I can imagine you are fed up. Well I hope they are sorting u out now and that you feel better soon x

Tuesday 24th July-Hardly any shopping in so EE day

Breakfast
Fat free yogurt with blueberries, cherries and grapes (1 syn for drizzle of honey on top)

Dinner
Thai smoked salmon fillet (2 syns) with salad
Apricot and fat free yogurt

Tea
Courgette, feta and potato cakes (feta is HEXa) with salad, cous cous and homemade tzatziki :)
Small glass of weight watchers wine (4 syns)
Quite unimpressed with the wine, i got WW wine because i thought it was less syns than normal wine, but its only 0.5 of a syn less!

Syns-7

I looked at that wine at the week-end and got OH to work out syns then gave it a miss.

Morning all hope everyone is well and the week is treating you kindly. Quick question. I usually get the mini babybel lights which are 2 syns each or 3 as a HEXa however i picked the wrong ones up this week and didnt get the light ones :( these are 4 syns each, does anyone know if i could maybe have 1 as a HEXa or maybe 2, or will i have to syn them?

Wednesday 25th july-EE day

Breakfast
Fat free yogurt with banana grapes strawberries and blueberries
Mini babyel (counting this as HEXa although it isnt the light one, someone please correct me if needed!)

Dinner
Chickpea dahl, new potatoes and salad

Snack
Toast (HEXb) with banana (1 syn for flora)

Tea
Chicken pepper and potato casserole from this months SW mag (1 syn)
Small glass of wine (4.5 syns)
Small fairy bun (and i mean small!! 2syns)

Syns-8.5

Thursday 26th july-green day

Breakfast
Bran flakes with banana
Apple

Dinner
Leftover chickpea dahl with salad and potatoes
Strawberries blueberries and grapes

Tea
Off out with the girls tonight, going to try and be good and im feeling quite confident that i will be. Will update later

:) thank you i wanted morw but every little helps so 1lb is better than nothing! Last night was lovely, i chose a low cal pasta and had two glasses of wine. Me and the girls go out once every month so im not bothered if i over indulge on those occasions! Glad your still on plan, whens your WI day?

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
:) thank you i wanted morw but every little helps so 1lb is better than nothing! Last night was lovely, i chose a low cal pasta and had two glasses of wine. Me and the girls go out once every month so im not bothered if i over indulge on those occasions! Glad your still on plan, whens your WI day?

I definately know what you mean I'm a slow loser usually so thats why I was so pleased with last weeks loss makes a big change for me to lose that kind of amount.

Sounds like you were really good last night, I don't go out that often these days either so like u I also tend to just enjoy it. I WI on a Tuesday x

Hey hun
How are you getting on?
I fell off the wagon big time and am just back on plan since Fri. Going well so far and have started exercising so fingers crossed Ive copped on at last!!!

Yeah on track since Fri and damage limitation now until Tuesday. I know Im going to see a gain but that will be it and then clean slate.

You seem to be back on track, and remember every pound down counts! Better off than on!!!

Ok so had a pretty rubbish day today, havnt exactly eaten bad things (only had a bacon sarnie and homemade chilli all day) but not really had many superfree foods. Im staying with my mum and dad over summer whilst im not at uni and they go on holiday this week for 3 weeks so it will just be me and my boyfriend at home. Im thinking this is a good thing because when its the 4 of us I have to cook for my parents as well and they're not on SW and are very big meat eaters so green days dont go 100%. Im hoping that these next 3 weeks are good for me and I see good losses as I only have myself to think about and can cook purely just for myself and my needs (and my boyfriends but he'll eat anything i put infront of him!)

Back