ProPoints my weight watchers journey and diary :)

Wow 3lbs, thats fabby :) well done.

Im starting to feel really great, used to feel sluggish and bloated but now belly is flat :)

Yeah thats defo good, thats what il do if i ever have too, just because you have a bad meal doesnt mean its got to be a bad day :)

Brill thanks for that hun. Ive worked out how to work the points out now if its more than one item :)
Xxx

thank you :) really pleased.

yay! its gd isnt it when you start feeling like that!!! like so much more energy and feeling slimmer!!! amazing

yep exactly - otherwise i know i will feel rubbishy if i just blow the whole day and then will be a horrible cycle of blowing the next day and the next and so on lol!!!

ooo thats gd.

Hope your having a gd day!!! lets hope it goes quick today :) xxx

btw on the fayre and square post i have posted points values of lowest dishes! (not many lol) xxx

emmaedes said:
thank you :) really pleased.

yay! its gd isnt it when you start feeling like that!!! like so much more energy and feeling slimmer!!! amazing

yep exactly - otherwise i know i will feel rubbishy if i just blow the whole day and then will be a horrible cycle of blowing the next day and the next and so on lol!!!

ooo thats gd.

Hope your having a gd day!!! lets hope it goes quick today :) xxx

It defo is good, i keep saying to my man i swear i feel slimmer and he laughs at me lol. I swear i do though, probably because im not bloated anymore from eating junk :)

Im gunna do the same, going away next weekend for a girly weekend at butlins, thats gunna be so hard to stick to points but im gunna try hard as gotta shift this stone b4 the 28th july :)

Am having a good day so far, just on way to work now, roll on 9 then got the weekend off. Hope your having a good one hun, ohh and thanks for the fayre and square points, thats helped greatly :) xxxx

It defo is good, i keep saying to my man i swear i feel slimmer and he laughs at me lol. I swear i do though, probably because im not bloated anymore from eating junk :)

Im gunna do the same, going away next weekend for a girly weekend at butlins, thats gunna be so hard to stick to points but im gunna try hard as gotta shift this stone b4 the 28th july :)

Am having a good day so far, just on way to work now, roll on 9 then got the weekend off. Hope your having a good one hun, ohh and thanks for the fayre and square points, thats helped greatly :) xxxx

lol its nice isnt it!!! and i bet your weigh in on monday will show the hard work :)

o yes exactly, well for that weekend be gd all week and then just be sensible-ish!!! hehe!! im not going to point my drinks at all tomo, but just had a cupcake because the people at work got me £100 argos vouchers towards apartment stuff and some cakes for my bday!! have a cupcake and pointed as 8pp!! so after lunch i only have 8pp for din but only having a ready meal!! :) so will only need to use one or two weeklies :)

oooo hope 9 comes round quick for u!!! and thats ok, its always helpful to be able to refer rather than take a guess and under estimate!!! i desperatly need to find out what crispy shredded beef is point wise, litteraly dreaming about this atm! and omg will be perfect hang over food haha!!! xxxx

lol its nice isnt it!!! and i bet your weigh in on monday will show the hard work :)

o yes exactly, well for that weekend be gd all week and then just be sensible-ish!!! hehe!! im not going to point my drinks at all tomo, but just had a cupcake because the people at work got me £100 argos vouchers towards apartment stuff and some cakes for my bday!! have a cupcake and pointed as 8pp!! so after lunch i only have 8pp for din but only having a ready meal!! :) so will only need to use one or two weeklies :)

oooo hope 9 comes round quick for u!!! and thats ok, its always helpful to be able to refer rather than take a guess and under estimate!!! i desperatly need to find out what crispy shredded beef is point wise, litteraly dreaming about this atm! and omg will be perfect hang over food haha!!! xxxx

omg what a coincidence, crispy shredded beef is my absolute favourite from a chinese, i literally used to eat it 3 times a week, which is why i got fat lol. god i bet its very highly pointed. if you find out let me no lol.

it better show the hard work or im gunna be major dishearntend :( oh wow, that was very nice of them, wish my lot would do that for me lol. god im dreaming of 9.00pm right now, had such a stressful day with bloody care co ordinators and phone calls, ahh could scream and its made me want to eat crap, although ive got none on me so cant but i would if i had lol. xxx

day 4 thursday 17th june

cereal and milk-4pp
salad-0pp
1 tin tuna-4pp
40g white pasta-4pp
2 tbsp light mayo-2pp
ww biscuit-2pp
3xww sausages-4pp
tomatoes-0pp
mushromms-0pp
1xegg and 1x egg white-2pp
2x ww bread-2pp
branston fruity sauce-2pp
strawberry cornetto-4pp =30pp's used today

1 hour walk so 4pp's gained back =26pp's used

omg what a coincidence, crispy shredded beef is my absolute favourite from a chinese, i literally used to eat it 3 times a week, which is why i got fat lol. god i bet its very highly pointed. if you find out let me no lol.

it better show the hard work or im gunna be major dishearntend :( oh wow, that was very nice of them, wish my lot would do that for me lol. god im dreaming of 9.00pm right now, had such a stressful day with bloody care co ordinators and phone calls, ahh could scream and its made me want to eat crap, although ive got none on me so cant but i would if i had lol. xxx

Omg its delish isn't it!!!! I love love LOVE it!!! I def need it in my life! I'm gonna do some hunting ;) I shall let u kno :)

Aw no :( HATE stressful days :( chocolate always seems to seem so appealing doesn't it!!! But gd u don't have any :) hope 9pm hurrys its bum up!! 2hrs left!!

I'm just about to go to the bfs! Have tanned for tomo night, watched desperate housewives, done a face mask, hair washed, tied up! So now tomo I can relax and paint nails, more tan if needed desperate housewives (def needed) haha

Xxx

emmaedes said:
Omg its delish isn't it!!!! I love love LOVE it!!! I def need it in my life! I'm gonna do some hunting ;) I shall let u kno :)

Aw no :( HATE stressful days :( chocolate always seems to seem so appealing doesn't it!!! But gd u don't have any :) hope 9pm hurrys its bum up!! 2hrs left!!

I'm just about to go to the bfs! Have tanned for tomo night, watched desperate housewives, done a face mask, hair washed, tied up! So now tomo I can relax and paint nails, more tan if needed desperate housewives (def needed) haha

Xxx

Hi hun :)
How was the weekend, ohhh happy birthday by the way. Hope you have had a fabulous day so far.

I weighed thismorning, lost 2 and a half pounds :) soo happy with that, as a treat i bought the ww shop and eat out book and journel :) xxxx

Jaly said:
Hiya, just popping in to congratulate you on your weight loss so far and wish you a lovely weekend :) xx

Hi. Thank you very much. Weighed in today and lost 2 and a half pounds. Very happy :) xxxx

Havent updated my diary for a few days but ive tracked it all so will write it all in tomorrow when i have the time :)

day 5 friday 18th may

2x ww toast and jam-3pp
2xww sausages-3pp
tin of mushrooms-0pp
tin of tomatoes-0pp
2x ww toast-2pp
ww spag bol meal -9pp
sugar free jelly -0pp
ww biscuit bar-2pp
strawberries-opp
2x scops walls soft ice cream-2pp
cornetto-4pp
=25pp's used and 3 gained from activity

day 6 saturday 19th may
my monthly night out :)

ww wotsits-2pp
ww choc bar-2pp
ham salad from subway-5pp
5xwines-20pp
vodka-6pp
green after shock-2pp
cheese and chip wrap-30pp
=29 dailies used + 38 weeklies used and 2pp's gained due to activity

day 7 sunday 20th may
considering its a hangover day and i normally eat massive amounts i think i did quite well, and stayed within my points :)

3x ww sausages-4pp
2x ww bread-2pp
mushrooms-0pp
tomatoes-0pp
1/2 tin of beans-4pp
bacon-5pp
mini twister-1pp
branston fruity sauce-3pp
2x ww bread, ham and salad cream-4pp
=23pp's used. note to self, need to start eating at least 26 pp's

hi guys, hope you are all doing well. hows my diary, hope ive got the pro points right on everything. it seems to be going well so far, had a 2 1/2 pound loss yesterday, was told need to eat at least 26 pp's a day though as some days it was under. xxxxx

Your loss is fantastic! Keep it up! x Everything looks fine points wise from what I can see :)

yay thanks very much. god why is food so expensive, i swear since ive joined weight watchers ive spent a bomb, worth it though in the long run :) xx

Hi Hun!

Yay well done on your loss! I bet your pleased?! I have been all over the place recently with food etc back on it 100% today!

Not even hungry tho lol shows how much rubbish I've eaten doesn't it

Friday weigh in isnt going to be pretty!

Xxxxx

emmaedes said:
Hi Hun!

Yay well done on your loss! I bet your pleased?! I have been all over the place recently with food etc back on it 100% today!

Not even hungry tho lol shows how much rubbish I've eaten

Friday weigh in isnt going to be pretty!

Xxxxx
Yes hun i was soo bloody pleased :)

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday and weekeknd, you gotta have a good treat every now and again. Ive got the girls butlins weekend tomorrow, excited but dont want to go over my points so gunna try my hardest to stick to it :)

Lol how did u do yesterday back on it, i got taken out for tea and had a 6oz burger but hadnt hardly ate all day and walked for hours so think i was ok :/ lol xxxx

Back