ProPoints my weight watchers journey and diary :)

Hi guys i had 1/2 a pound gain. Not bad considering i had 2 weeks off. Think i probably gained more in that time and lost it so quite chuffed really :) x

ooo well done hun! not even a pound on after a two weeks off! xxx

emmaedes said:
ooo well done hun! not even a pound on after a two weeks off! xxx

I no cant belive it. Chuffed :) xx

yay!!! hope your monday has been good!!! mine has been rubbish but at least its over with :)! xxx

ooo 7 weeks! eeek!!! we need to get our weight gone ;)

oooo wow!!! sooooo good on the shorts!!! love it when things like that happen sooooooooooooooo good isnt it!! such a boost on the old willpower!!!! ;)

not sure about points of popadoms, give me two mins and ill check for you huni - love em with like the ww tikka meal makes it seem naughtier!!! :D

ergh i didnt do running!! saturday i popped to twon and got some bits for the apartment that we needed but then just kind of chilled out, yesterday wasnt a good day at all! My bfs grandad is in hospital and has been for 6 weeks and unfortunately looks like he will pass away this week. its been a long time coming as he was given 6 months to live.......6 years ago!!!! bless him he's a lovely man, is italian and sooo hilarious! so yes yesterday we were at his house and were going to visit in hospital but steves dad said not a gd idea as he wont be in a gd way and he doesnt want us to have those memories of him. so sad, his nan passed away about 20 years ago and his grandad has dimentia so still thinks his wife is at home! heart breaking.

xxxxx

hey hun. wow thats vrysad about your other halfs grandad, i ve worked with alot of people with dementia and it isnt good to be a familly memeber of a person suffering it. they always say in a way the sufferers are better off as they dont remember alot but the famillies are the ones that remember and have to watch them slip away :(

defo let me no about the poppadoms, is that just a normal brand in a shop or weight watchers one. i lpove a nice curry, i always have weight watchers meals in work if im on a lat shift as its easier for me.

yeah was chuffed today on my 0.5lbs gain. wasnt as bad as i was expecting. i weighed in boots after as i wanted to see if the scales were any different incase i cant weigh at some point and they weighed me 1lb lighter.

how are you. you said youve had a crappy day :( ive only finished work an hour ago and its gunna be a long week as got the head boss in all week and hes a pain in the arse lol.

xxx

kat-hendo said:
hey hun. wow thats vrysad about your other halfs grandad, i ve worked with alot of people with dementia and it isnt good to be a familly memeber of a person suffering it. they always say in a way the sufferers are better off as they dont remember alot but the famillies are the ones that remember and have to watch them slip away :(

defo let me no about the poppadoms, is that just a normal brand in a shop or weight watchers one. i lpove a nice curry, i always have weight watchers meals in work if im on a lat shift as its easier for me.

yeah was chuffed today on my 0.5lbs gain. wasnt as bad as i was expecting. i weighed in boots after as i wanted to see if the scales were any different incase i cant weigh at some point and they weighed me 1lb lighter.

how are you. you said youve had a crappy day :( ive only finished work an hour ago and its gunna be a long week as got the head boss in all week and hes a pain in the arse lol.

xxx

O do you?! It's sad isn't but like you said almost a blessing in disguise as he isn't aware of what's going on and he's kind of set in his mind back when his wife was here etc so hopefully he's happier.

The poppadoms are 1pp each, they are patak's big plain poppadoms (9g each) and I think 37 cals :) so gd to go with a curry :)

Ooooo 1lb lighter! So could be ur scales are out! Yay

I'm gd thank you! Tired! Lol feel like I could sleep for a year! Work was just manic, things going wrong, classic horrible Monday! Lol oooo I hope your work goes quick! Hate it when the big bosses are in! Feel like I'm always clock watching!
Xxxxxx

O do you?! It's sad isn't but like you said almost a blessing in disguise as he isn't aware of what's going on and he's kind of set in his mind back when his wife was here etc so hopefully he's happier.

The poppadoms are 1pp each, they are patak's big plain poppadoms (9g each) and I think 37 cals :) so gd to go with a curry :)

Ooooo 1lb lighter! So could be ur scales are out! Yay

I'm gd thank you! Tired! Lol feel like I could sleep for a year! Work was just manic, things going wrong, classic horrible Monday! Lol oooo I hope your work goes quick! Hate it when the big bosses are in! Feel like I'm always clock watching!
Xxxxxx

hey hun.

im taking the weight of the weight watchers one but at least i no now if i cant rain and i go to boots to add 1lb on then it should be right :)
ohh 1pp a pop a dom, um must get some of these sharpish :)
how has your week been so far, i cant wait for mine tio be over to be honest lol. had the big boss in yesterday and i was on a late and he didnt leave till 8pm, was well peed off as thats chill out and magazine time but couldnt do that as he was here :( hes also due in today any minuite, thank god i finish at 3.30 counting down the hours already lol.

im feeling quite good today, i swear my belly is flatter but keep thinking ive only lost 2lbs so cant be but defo feeling smaller, had comments aswell from people saying i look thinner :)

hope you have a good day chick :) xxxx

hey hun.

im taking the weight of the weight watchers one but at least i no now if i cant rain and i go to boots to add 1lb on then it should be right :)
ohh 1pp a pop a dom, um must get some of these sharpish :)
how has your week been so far, i cant wait for mine tio be over to be honest lol. had the big boss in yesterday and i was on a late and he didnt leave till 8pm, was well peed off as thats chill out and magazine time but couldnt do that as he was here :( hes also due in today any minuite, thank god i finish at 3.30 counting down the hours already lol.

im feeling quite good today, i swear my belly is flatter but keep thinking ive only lost 2lbs so cant be but defo feeling smaller, had comments aswell from people saying i look thinner :)

hope you have a good day chick :) xxxx

i agree with you there completely!!! cannot wait until my week is over!!!!! its wednesday we have made it half way!!!!!!!!!!!

o noooo! stupid big boss!!!!! hope they dont stay long today or come in after you have gone!!!

off home in a min to have my lunch........shake and then some rivita's!!! :D

i feel the same!!! like less bloated!!! completely diff! wierd isnt it!!!

praying today goes quick for us both!!! xxxxxxxx

i agree with you there completely!!! cannot wait until my week is over!!!!! its wednesday we have made it half way!!!!!!!!!!!

o noooo! stupid big boss!!!!! hope they dont stay long today or come in after you have gone!!!

off home in a min to have my lunch........shake and then some rivita's!!! :D

i feel the same!!! like less bloated!!! completely diff! wierd isnt it!!!

praying today goes quick for us both!!! xxxxxxxx

it's friday yippee :bliss:

gone my boss has drove me crazy this week, first time all week he's not in today so gunna be a good day i hope, also its takeaway night so super excited :)

its great aint it, used to have feeling bloated and sluggish and now its gone its fantastic, makes me feel lighter and slimmer not being bloated.

anyways hope you have a fantastic day and roll on home time, you up to much the weekend. i got my car mot tomorrow dreading it as only put back 150, so hopeing it passes or comes in under, if it comes in under gunna go clothes shopping lol :)

xxxxxxx

it's friday yippee :bliss:

gone my boss has drove me crazy this week, first time all week he's not in today so gunna be a good day i hope, also its takeaway night so super excited :)

its great aint it, used to have feeling bloated and sluggish and now its gone its fantastic, makes me feel lighter and slimmer not being bloated.

anyways hope you have a fantastic day and roll on home time, you up to much the weekend. i got my car mot tomorrow dreading it as only put back 150, so hopeing it passes or comes in under, if it comes in under gunna go clothes shopping lol :)

xxxxxxx

yay Friday!!!!!! :)

oooo even better that the big boss has gone!!!! my big boss comes back today!!! he has been in Saudi Arabia on business and landed at 12:30ish.....we are all hoping by the time he's got his luggage and actually arrived back that he wont come into the office or that it will be 3 o'clock and we can go haha!!! only an hr and a half!!!

im back 100% on WW now, the shakes were just not going down anymore! also worked it out a SF day equates to 36pp!!! thats high isnt it!!! my pp daily on ww is 28pp! sooooo im going to start the wendie plan on monday :)

well im finishing at 3 today then home to slap on some tan and then off to see my friend at 4:30ish (she works as an air hostess for BA so isnt around much) and going to spend the evening just chilling out at hers. Then back home to slap on more tan before bed!! then tomorrow morning i've got to be at my friends at 8:45am :O and then we are having our hair done at 9am!! then off into town for our nails done and some shopping then we are off out for a night out! cant wait!!!! wierd weekend because im excited for my plans etc but bf has gone to Birmingham for the weekend with some friends to see a band tomorrow night so im also dreading it cos miss him already!!! means we will have two nights apart...........we havent spent a single night apart since Oct last year!! :(! on my own tonight after my friends but luckily tomorrow night im staying at my friends!! last thing i wanna do is get home drunk to an empty bed lol!!! the eyelashes would be running down my face haha!!! and then sunday im out for lunch with my dad. then in the evening my and bf have a really stupid idea..........we are going to get different cereals (like coco pops, cheerios, golden grahams etc) and sit in bed with two bowls, some milk and a film!! lol! cereal buffet!!! hehe

have you got much planned?

xxxxx

3lbs lost this week, yay sooo bloody happy xx

:O wooooo go you !!! well done hun!!! hope you had a gd weekend? xxxx

yay Friday!!!!!! :)

oooo even better that the big boss has gone!!!! my big boss comes back today!!! he has been in Saudi Arabia on business and landed at 12:30ish.....we are all hoping by the time he's got his luggage and actually arrived back that he wont come into the office or that it will be 3 o'clock and we can go haha!!! only an hr and a half!!!

im back 100% on WW now, the shakes were just not going down anymore! also worked it out a SF day equates to 36pp!!! thats high isnt it!!! my pp daily on ww is 28pp! sooooo im going to start the wendie plan on monday :)

well im finishing at 3 today then home to slap on some tan and then off to see my friend at 4:30ish (she works as an air hostess for BA so isnt around much) and going to spend the evening just chilling out at hers. Then back home to slap on more tan before bed!! then tomorrow morning i've got to be at my friends at 8:45am :O and then we are having our hair done at 9am!! then off into town for our nails done and some shopping then we are off out for a night out! cant wait!!!! wierd weekend because im excited for my plans etc but bf has gone to Birmingham for the weekend with some friends to see a band tomorrow night so im also dreading it cos miss him already!!! means we will have two nights apart...........we havent spent a single night apart since Oct last year!! :(! on my own tonight after my friends but luckily tomorrow night im staying at my friends!! last thing i wanna do is get home drunk to an empty bed lol!!! the eyelashes would be running down my face haha!!! and then sunday im out for lunch with my dad. then in the evening my and bf have a really stupid idea..........we are going to get different cereals (like coco pops, cheerios, golden grahams etc) and sit in bed with two bowls, some milk and a film!! lol! cereal buffet!!! hehe

have you got much planned?

xxxxx

hey hun, how are you?? hope your well.

cool you still back at it 100% then, i couldnt do slim fast either and that does seem to be quite high in points.

ohh sounds like you had a great weekend planned, how did it go??

my weekend was really good, ended up going out sat night with dan and we got completley wrecked, it was soo funny, then we stayed in bed all day sunday :) was perfect.

not feeling too good at the mo though, got a kidney infection and its making me feel awfull, just trying to work through it and get it over with. i was soo chuffed when i weighed on monday and lost 3lbs :) only got 9 to lose now in 5 weeks to reach our mini goal :)

how are you doing with the whole not weighing thing, i soo couldnt do that, i need to weigh often, it keeps me on track :)

xxxxxx

hey hun, how are you?? hope your well.

cool you still back at it 100% then, i couldnt do slim fast either and that does seem to be quite high in points.

ohh sounds like you had a great weekend planned, how did it go??

my weekend was really good, ended up going out sat night with dan and we got completley wrecked, it was soo funny, then we stayed in bed all day sunday :) was perfect.

not feeling too good at the mo though, got a kidney infection and its making me feel awfull, just trying to work through it and get it over with. i was soo chuffed when i weighed on monday and lost 3lbs :) only got 9 to lose now in 5 weeks to reach our mini goal :)

how are you doing with the whole not weighing thing, i soo couldnt do that, i need to weigh often, it keeps me on track :)

xxxxxx

hey lovely, im good thanks!!

yer Slim Fast is like 7pp each!!! didnt realise that!!! which is prob why coming from WW i didnt do as gd as last time!!! anywho just cracking on with 100% WW now! doing Wendie plan :)

weekend was good thank you! but extremly tired now! had about 6hrs sleep in total!!! :( no gd when the bf goes away!!! cant sleep on my own now!! lol!

yay 9lbs in 5 weeks will be done!!! you will def do it!!

omg kidney infections are horrible arent they!!!!! i had one recently!!!! i literally couldnt move, walk, tlk, cough without it hurting!!!!

not weighing is going well!!! im more scared to weigh as i think i wouldnt have lost so it makes me not weigh lol!!!

xxxxxx

hey lovely, im good thanks!!

yer Slim Fast is like 7pp each!!! didnt realise that!!! which is prob why coming from WW i didnt do as gd as last time!!! anywho just cracking on with 100% WW now! doing Wendie plan :)

weekend was good thank you! but extremly tired now! had about 6hrs sleep in total!!! :( no gd when the bf goes away!!! cant sleep on my own now!! lol!

yay 9lbs in 5 weeks will be done!!! you will def do it!!

omg kidney infections are horrible arent they!!!!! i had one recently!!!! i literally couldnt move, walk, tlk, cough without it hurting!!!!

not weighing is going well!!! im more scared to weigh as i think i wouldnt have lost so it makes me not weigh lol!!!

xxxxxx

yeah sod that slim fast, it never filled me up either so no wander you ditched it lol

yeah can defo do it, if i lose 2lbs a week till july 28th i would have lost just over a stone, whoop :)

yes there awfull have felt so rubbish and have been craving crap foods but i just got my head down and got in with it and it seems to be passing now.

sod that, i couldnt not weigh in as i need to no if its working or not lol.

when have you got to weigh?? how is your day going, im on an early today so finish at 3.30 my phone is due for an upgrade going going to get the samsung galaxy note in white after work, soo excited lol :)

hows the wendie oplan going, im just doing normal now and if i want more i use my weeklies :)

xxxxxx

yeah sod that slim fast, it never filled me up either so no wander you ditched it lol

yeah can defo do it, if i lose 2lbs a week till july 28th i would have lost just over a stone, whoop :)

yes there awfull have felt so rubbish and have been craving crap foods but i just got my head down and got in with it and it seems to be passing now.

sod that, i couldnt not weigh in as i need to no if its working or not lol.

when have you got to weigh?? how is your day going, im on an early today so finish at 3.30 my phone is due for an upgrade going going to get the samsung galaxy note in white after work, soo excited lol :)

hows the wendie oplan going, im just doing normal now and if i want more i use my weeklies :)

xxxxxx

yer exactly haha

ooo well done for sticking to it!!! whenr your ill you just crave rubbish foods dont you!!! but then it just makes you feel worse!!! glad its passing!! did you get any anti-biotics from the doctor?

oooo new phone! yay!!! i have a Blackberry atm and its shockingly bad!!!! keep meaning to call and complain and get it changed but keep forgetting!!! might do that tomo afternoon seen as i finish early :)! i have an iphone 4 S as my work phone and love it!! lol! cant wait to get rid of my BB!!

yer its going well but just not feeling food atm lol!!! its not on my brain constantly like before!! and feeling fuller quicker...........not complaining!!!

have you got much planned this weekend? xxxx

hi guys if any of you are on weight watchers e source i have a blog, its called [h=2]me my life and weight watchers :)[/h]my user name is kat-hendo

:) xxx

hey guys, ahhh was so annoyed yesterday. had my first stayed the same at weigh in :( my leader said this is actually good as i lost 3lbs the week before but god its sooo frustrating, it makes me wanna eat utter crap. so anyways after this little blip i decided i couldnt be assd to stay at the meeting so went home in a strop, i wish now that i had stayed for the encouragement and the support :( never mind, anyways its a new week and so far i havent given in and eaten utter crap so were see what next weigh in is like.

i now have to wait till next weds the 4th as our monday group has closed down.

much love :) xxxx

hello lovely,

how are you? dw about the STS you should start measuring yourself! usually on a STS week you lose inches not pounds! try it! :)

how is everything else otherwise?

i have decided to do simply filling :) its so gd i love it, am on Day Three so far and finding it easy!!

anyways hope ur ok chick, how are you getting on with Mr Grey? xxxxxx

hello lovely,

how are you? dw about the STS you should start measuring yourself! usually on a STS week you lose inches not pounds! try it! :)

how is everything else otherwise?

i have decided to do simply filling :) its so gd i love it, am on Day Three so far and finding it easy!!

anyways hope ur ok chick, how are you getting on with Mr Grey? xxxxxx

hey honey. hope ypur well. i ant been on here in ages lol.

i went away for the weekend with dan to an adults weekender in butlins again, was bloody fab, had loads of food and loads of alcohol, weigh in tonight lol, defo gunna be a gain. have you weighed yet.

how is simply filling going. xxxx

Back