ProPoints my weight watchers journey and diary :)

Yes hun i was soo bloody pleased :)

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday and weekeknd, you gotta have a good treat every now and again. Ive got the girls butlins weekend tomorrow, excited but dont want to go over my points so gunna try my hardest to stick to it :)

Lol how did u do yesterday back on it, i got taken out for tea and had a 6oz burger but hadnt hardly ate all day and walked for hours so think i was ok :/ lol xxxx

yes i had a lovely bday thank you!! so much celebrating lol!!! and we are going out for dinner saturday!! lol its from my bf's dad he wanted us to go for a really nice meal in London when we saw Shrek but tbh we weren't hungry etc so we decided to go to a place near us that is quite expensive but beaut food!!!

yesterday was fine being back on it! thought i'd be hungry or whatever i was soooo not!! just drinking loads of water atm!! scared for WI tomo! i know i've gained i just hope its not too much!!!

ooooooo your tea sounds delish!!!!! and sounds like you would have balanced out all ok :)

how are you today hun?

xxxx

Hey hun,

how are you? have you had a good weekend?

xxx

Hey hun.

Wow i had the best weekend ever but the diet didnt go so well lol.

I tried to be good and with food i was quite good apart from a slip up with a burger from burger king and some sausage and chips lol :)

Think the alcohol was the killer, never drank so much in my life lol. But it was worth it :)

I couldnt weigh on monday as was still away so just gunna work my ass off till i weigh next week and hope for a good loss :)

Still got 11 and a half pounds for our mini goal in july. How are you hun, hope your well :) xxxxx

Hey hun.

Wow i had the best weekend ever but the diet didnt go so well lol.

I tried to be good and with food i was quite good apart from a slip up with a burger from burger king and some sausage and chips lol :)

Think the alcohol was the killer, never drank so much in my life lol. But it was worth it :)

I couldnt weigh on monday as was still away so just gunna work my ass off till i weigh next week and hope for a good loss :)

Still got 11 and a half pounds for our mini goal in july. How are you hun, hope your well :) xxxxx

aw glad you had a good weekend! sometimes we just need one dont we!!! what with the boring routine of work etc!!! i think im feeling that at the moment!!! not into the dieting which is bugging me, i'll have a WW brekkie, WW lunch, WW dinner and then hello snacks galore! need to stop it for definite!!

im back to 14lbs to lose as put on 2lbs last week from my bday!!! im weighing monthly now so nxt WI is last fri in June and then nxt will be our 28th July goal for our stone!! so hopefully will be 11st 5.5lbs by then :)

Hows everything with you huni? xxxxx

hi guys im back :) will start updating my diary again now regularly. well i had a great weekend, went to an adults only weekend at butlins in minehead, was fab. slipped a couple of times, exspecially on alcohol lol :479: so i didnt weigh in on monday as was still away and seems as we have a bank holiday next monday im going to weigh at a differnt group on weds, untill them im doing well and sticking with it. heres tues weds and thurs diary. let me no what ya think :)

tuesday 29.05.12

100grams new potatoes-2pp
2 boiled eggs-4pp
100grams sweetcorn-2pp
mixed large salad-0pp
30grams chicken roll-2pp
mayo-2
100grams qworn mince-2pp
40grams dried pasta-4pp
tomatoes and mushrooms-0pp
2xcrumpets with jam and tiny bit of peanut butter-7pp
strawberry cornetto-4pp
=29 daily pro points used

30.05.12 wednesday

ww cookies-2pp
2 crumpets and jam-5pp
100grams qwarn mince-2pp
40grams dried pasta-4pp
mushrooms and tomatoes-0pp
chicken strips-3pp
rice-5pp
curry sauce-4pp
cornetto-4pp
=29 pro points used today

31.05.12 thursday

ww fruit slice-2pp
chicken strips-3pp
mushrooms and onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber-0pp
2 boiled eggs-4pp
100grams new pots-2pp
mayo and sweet chilli sauce-3pp
ww choc mouse-3pp
ww lasagne-6pp
2 garlic bread slices-5pp
200ml ice cream-2pp
=29 daily pro points used and 2x weeklies used leaves 47 weeklies left :)

Thought id add some pics of my weekend :)

ForumRunner_20120531_211304.jpg

ForumRunner_20120531_211357.jpg

ForumRunner_20120531_211432.jpg

ForumRunner_20120531_211543.jpg

ForumRunner_20120531_211548.jpg

ForumRunner_20120531_211357.jpg

Jaly said:
Food diary looks fab and you look gorgeous! Sounds like you had a fab time! xx

Ohh thanks hun :) i actually felt comfortable for once. Glad my food diary looks alright. Sometimes i look at it and think how on earth can i be loosing weight eating all of that lol xx

Good Morning hun,

piccies look fab!!! i have fallen down big time!! literally!! had mcdonalds twice this week and fish and chips last night!!! wahh :'(!!! i need a kick bigtime!!!

how are you huni? have you got much planned for the weekend? xxxx

emmaedes said:
Good Morning hun,

piccies look fab!!! i have fallen down big time!! literally!! had mcdonalds twice this week and fish and chips last night!!! wahh :'(!!! i need a kick bigtime!!!

how are you huni? have you got much planned for the weekend? xxxx

Thanks hun :)

How are you doing now. I didnt do fabulous the weekend, didnt track and ate a little poorly lol. But its a new week today so starting a fresh. Dont think i did too much damage. The not being able to weigh in for 2 weeks has really knocked me side ways, cant wait to start weighing again weekly and doing it all properly again.

What did you get up too the weekend, my boyfriend moved in on saturday :) love having him there and all his stuff. Then we went out saturday night, had a great night and both got totally drunk lol.

Hope your good hun :) xxxx

hello all. this week i have done the wendie plan as wanted to split my weeklies up but didnt want to eat the same amount everyday, seems to be working for me at the mo.

so heres my diary for this week so far,

monday 4.06.12 29 dailies + 8 weeklies
asda vitality breakfast bar-2pp
17g milky bar-2pp
ww white danish bread-3pp
laughing cow cheese triangle-1pp
salad cream-1pp
tesco potato thins-2pp
4xasda hot dog fingers-12pp
3xww sausages-4pp
onions-0pp
red sauce-3pp
=37 pro points

tuesday 05.06.12 29 dailies and 3 weeklies
bad day food wise.

chicken nugget happy meal-11pp
gammon and pineapple at fayre and square pub-21pp
=29 dailies and 3 weeklies

wednesday 06.06.12 29 dailies and 7 weeklies

2xcrumpets and jam-5pp
large salad-0pp
40g ww cheese-2pp
200grams new pots-4pp
ww choc mouse-3pp
100grams dried pasta-10pp
onions, tomatoes, mushrooms-0pp
50grams ww cheese-3pp
mini twister-1pp
=29 dailies and 7 weeklies used

thursday 7.06.12 29 dailies and 9 weeklies

crumpets and jam-5pp
ww various snacks-4pp
200grams bbq sauce-6pp
130grams chicken breast-5pp
bacon-2pp
40grams ww cheese-2pp
wedges 140grams-10pp
mini twister-1pp
=dailies used 29 weeklies used 5

so far im liking the wendy plan as it gives me the chance to have more food on hungrier days and less on not so hungry days and i can fit the plan around any activities i have planned. havent been able to weigh for 2 weeks as was on holiday then last week was a bank holiday and it was closed. going to weigh on monday and pay the monthly fee then weigh weekly again from then. cant wait to get back into it properly, hate not weighing as it makes me less determind. roll on monday :)

Hey huni

How are you?

Oooo the wendie plan sounds like its suiting you down to the ground!

I'm sooooo fed up!!! Fed up of dieting, fed up of the weight just fed up lol! So I'm doing slim fast for a month to six weeks, using my snacks and main meals I have been having on WW as these fit in with sf anyway! Just need a strict quicker fix of get the weight off and then bk to WW to maintain and perhaps lose the last 7lbs, but dw I'm still in our plan to have lost a stone by end of June :) xxxxx

emmaedes said:
Hey huni

How are you?

Oooo the wendie plan sounds like its suiting you down to the ground!

I'm sooooo fed up!!! Fed up of dieting, fed up of the weight just fed up lol! So I'm doing slim fast for a month to six weeks, using my snacks and main meals I have been having on WW as these fit in with sf anyway! Just need a strict quicker fix of get the weight off and then bk to WW to maintain and perhaps lose the last 7lbs, but dw I'm still in our plan to have lost a stone by end of June :) xxxxx

Hey honey. Im good kind of lol. Im getting a little fed up, not enough to make me stop but every now and then i think i just wanna put in my mouth whatever the hell i want too without thinking of tracking it or worrying about gaining a pound. Its so frustrating.

Yeah i read your diary hun, sounds good, hope it works for you. I hope to god i can loose that stone by 28th july. Once i start weighing normal again from monday im sure il be ok :)

Its so annoyong aint it, i generally hate people that just eat what they want whenever they want and dont gain a pound, and then they say ohh but its easy, i dunno what your whinging about lol. FREAKS.

Anyhow, hope your well other then the dieting issues :) xxxx

kat-hendo said:
Hey honey. Im good kind of lol. Im getting a little fed up, not enough to make me stop but every now and then i think i just wanna put in my mouth whatever the hell i want too without thinking of tracking it or worrying about gaining a pound. Its so frustrating.

Yeah i read your diary hun, sounds good, hope it works for you. I hope to god i can loose that stone by 28th july. Once i start weighing normal again from monday im sure il be ok :)

Its so annoyong aint it, i generally hate people that just eat what they want whenever they want and dont gain a pound, and then they say ohh but its easy, i dunno what your whinging about lol. FREAKS.

Anyhow, hope your well other then the dieting issues :) xxxx

Yer same! It's so blooming unfair! Yes I HATE those people! When they are like well I just eat what I want when I want and I'm fine......good for you!!! Lol! It's frustrating isn't it. Humph! We will get there Hun!

Now I'm just like right I'm doing this and I hate it but I'll get over it. Pah! I'm just thinking these six weeks will be worth it to get the weight off and then rest of my life to maintain........is it ever gonna stop!

Pray for the day I'm pregnant! Will be fat with an excuse haha!

Got a tikka massala and rice (445cal) and popadoms 37 each and I have 700cal to use so can have 6 or 7 if I wanted too ;)

Have you got much planned for the weekend? Xxxx

emmaedes said:
Yer same! It's so blooming unfair! Yes I HATE those people! When they are like well I just eat what I want when I want and I'm fine......good for you!!! Lol! It's frustrating isn't it. Humph! We will get there Hun!

Now I'm just like right I'm doing this and I hate it but I'll get over it. Pah! I'm just thinking these six weeks will be worth it to get the weight off and then rest of my life to maintain........is it ever gonna stop!

Pray for the day I'm pregnant! Will be fat with an excuse haha!

Got a tikka massala and rice (445cal) and popadoms 37 each and I have 700cal to use so can have 6 or 7 if I wanted too ;)

Have you got much planned for the weekend? Xxxx

Gave in to cravings and just had a chinese, didnt do too bad though. Only 28pp and on my high day today so not bad, actually still got 8pp left lol. Defo feeling bleugh though, no more chinese now till at goal.

Is it only 6 weeks. Omg i need to really get at it then, freaking hell. Its gunna be easier when i start weighing again regular though, the weigh in keeps me on track.

Ive got no plans this weekend other than work. I work every other weekend, i am gunna try to fit in some exercise, maybe a fitness dvd whilst at work :) what are you doing. Anything exciting :)

Ohh tikka massala sounds bloomin lovely. I love a good curry. Think id prefer that to what i just ate at the mo lol. Thinks its the batter, just dont agree with me.

Eeekkk 6 weeks, im shocked lol. We can do this :) xxxxx

I mean 6 weeks that I'm staying on sf for :) 26th July is about 7 weeks or maybe 6 now! O crap lol! Come on we can do it

Yer was a healthy one and was yummy! Felt like a piggy having soo many popadoms but was good! And within my cals :) yippee

Oooo quiet one sounds good. Specially in this weather!! Nothing planned really we might go and buy our sofa on Sunday! Well order it :) and then tomo in gonna start this running lark! Got an app for couch to 5k! Eek! Think the first day is only like 1 min run 1.5 min walk and so on! So shouldn't be too bad. . . I hope! So pretty quiet one tbh :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I mean 6 weeks that I'm staying on sf for :) 26th July is about 7 weeks or maybe 6 now! O crap lol! Come on we can do it

Yer was a healthy one and was yummy! Felt like a piggy having soo many popadoms but was good! And within my cals :) yippee

Oooo quiet one sounds good. Specially in this weather!! Nothing planned really we might go and buy our sofa on Sunday! Well order it :) and then tomo in gonna start this running lark! Got an app for couch to 5k! Eek! Think the first day is only like 1 min run 1.5 min walk and so on! So shouldn't be too bad. . . I hope! So pretty quiet one tbh :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ah i see lol, i just checked and its 7 weeks today till my party on 28th july, eekkkk. id be happy with 2lbs or just under a week till then then that will be a totall loose of 16.5lbs which i will be well happy with.

i went to asda today and bought size 12 white denim hot pants for the summer, eekk picked uop the 14 first but they were too big, chuffed.

how many pp are popadoms, i love them with a curry but have been going without as i thought they were too much.
the running sounds good, have ytou managed to do it. i did alot of runnign last year when i lost my first stone, loved it but cant seem to get back into it for some reason.

anyways hope your having a good weekend so far :) xxx

ah i see lol, i just checked and its 7 weeks today till my party on 28th july, eekkkk. id be happy with 2lbs or just under a week till then then that will be a totall loose of 16.5lbs which i will be well happy with.

i went to asda today and bought size 12 white denim hot pants for the summer, eekk picked uop the 14 first but they were too big, chuffed.

how many pp are popadoms, i love them with a curry but have been going without as i thought they were too much.
the running sounds good, have ytou managed to do it. i did alot of runnign last year when i lost my first stone, loved it but cant seem to get back into it for some reason.

anyways hope your having a good weekend so far :) xxx

ooo 7 weeks! eeek!!! we need to get our weight gone ;)

oooo wow!!! sooooo good on the shorts!!! love it when things like that happen sooooooooooooooo good isnt it!! such a boost on the old willpower!!!! ;)

not sure about points of popadoms, give me two mins and ill check for you huni - love em with like the ww tikka meal makes it seem naughtier!!! :D

ergh i didnt do running!! saturday i popped to twon and got some bits for the apartment that we needed but then just kind of chilled out, yesterday wasnt a good day at all! My bfs grandad is in hospital and has been for 6 weeks and unfortunately looks like he will pass away this week. its been a long time coming as he was given 6 months to live.......6 years ago!!!! bless him he's a lovely man, is italian and sooo hilarious! so yes yesterday we were at his house and were going to visit in hospital but steves dad said not a gd idea as he wont be in a gd way and he doesnt want us to have those memories of him. so sad, his nan passed away about 20 years ago and his grandad has dimentia so still thinks his wife is at home! heart breaking.

xxxxx

Back