My 'Woulda, shoulda, coulda' Diary

So, saturday I intended to have a flexisyn day allowing up to 50 syns and I came in at 48.5, but Sunday also turned into a bad day. Didn't even take any pictures!

Breakfast wm roll. 2 x babybel. 1 tbsp salad cream 2
Lunch boiled eggs 3 slices wm bread from 400g loaf, lurpack lightest 2 tbsp
Dinner. Steak and ale stew, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings. gravy. Lots of syns. 1x 500ml can newcastle brown ale 9.5 syns

So, Sunday has just had a line drawn under it
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on track today, hopefully sts or lose a little this week :)

Last edited:
Well, I went awol again. At WI last wednesday I had gained 2lb. Ok, I hadn't been 100%, but I hadn't been 2lb bad either. was pretty ticked off so then I had 4 days really off plan. Went to WI monday (I'm changing groups) and had lost 0.5lb. Was 100% on plan tuesday, but maybe only 50% yesterday. Was slightly derailed by a bad day at work- and an opened bag of mars planets! That was yesterday. Today- 100% is the aim! :)

Oh my god I can't believe I haven't posted for three weeks! I know I've not been on it but I can't believe how long it's been. Well, I think July will be a bit of a write off. If I'm good the rest of the week ( have been good Tuesday and most of wednesday- had a meal out with work in the evening) I should end up loosing and maybe, just maybe, will score a STS for the month overall. I will be lucky though. Didn't WI week 21, +0.5lb week 22 and this week- week 23 was +3.5lb! So I'm looking for a -4lb to STS. A tall order, but may be doable. As long as I get some kind of loss on Monday though...

Still on plan. Going good. My daily WI at home is showing a small loss each day so should definitely be a loss on monday, although the full 4lb required to sts for the month might be a bit too much. It will be the first month I've gained. Always had at least a small loss... oh well, woulda, shoulda, coulda

WI tonight and feeling positive. Hopefully at least -2lb today. Just hate getting weighed so late in the day. Makes me anxious all day about what I'm eating and if it's going to make me bloated or weigh more at WI. Ah well, can't be helped!

Hey Laura how are you getting on?

I've beenoff it for a few weekstoo but back on it now :)

B-banana
S- ww dessert recipe ff yoghurt
L- 'orange' soup (onion, yellow pepper, orange pepper, carrots, vegetable stock)

Back