My 'Woulda, shoulda, coulda' Diary

Well, I have been MIA a while but I am afraid I have been sick, sick, sick. Sunday was the worst. Couldn't keep anything solid down and water barely stayed down (or didn't stay down long :jelous:) I have WI tonight and I'm expecting a loss of some sort although it won't be 'real'. Still barely able to eat now so I'm afraid I'm just eating what I am able. Which today has been 2 slices of wm bread with a scrape of dairylea.

Hi Laura, sorry to hear you've been unwell :( There seems to be a lot of bugs going around at the moment.

Let us know how you get on at WI

Hi Laura, sorry to hear you've been unwell :( There seems to be a lot of bugs going around at the moment.

Let us know how you get on at WI

Thanks BlondeGem
In the end I didn't go. I was just too knackered after work. Had absolutley zero energy to walk to the class and back (which is a reasonable way...) Still, at least I didn't rob someone of SotW because I bet I lost about 5lbs :rolleyes:. I'll be happy if next week it says I've lost 2lbs over the 2 weeks. Although I'm still not right. Can't face eating much and still feel really nauseous and exausted.:(
Oh well, at least if I'm not eating much I must be loosing weight, right :cool:

Wll, I'm finally feeling better! It wasn't until Saturday last week I actually felt like I wanted to eat something and even so for the last few days I've not really felt hungry. Still, WI tonight. I'll be happy with any loss and then I'm back on SW 100%. One more WI after tonight until my birthday- and my revised target for before my birthday is 10lb loss :)

Food for today:
Breakfast Melon
Lunch Lettuce,carrot,red cabbage. Tesco Roasted salmon and cracked black pepper. 4x mikado 2 syns
Dinner lots of naughty pizza and nibbles :eek:
Snacks Activia fat free. 8x mikado 4 syns Hifi bar HEB
Drinks
Total syns= Many

Last edited:
Lost 2.5ib so have lost 10ib in total and have achieved my revised 'before my birthday' target :) aiming for 1ib off next week. :)

Well done on your loss this week Laura and glad you're feeling better :)

Back in the game this week! One pound target for next week! Bring it on! :D

Food for today:
Breakfast Banana (wasn't very hungry this morning..)
Lunch Lettuce,carrot,red cabbage. Tesco Roasted salmon and cracked black pepper. Melon
Dinner Beef. Onions. Peppers. 2x taco shell 6 syns. 1/2 sachet taco spice mice 2.5 syns 30g cheese HEA
Snacks WW dessert recipe yoghurt Hifi bar HEB
Drinks
Total syns 8.5 syns
Syns for the week so far 8.5 syns
Syns left for the week 96.5 syns

Last edited:
Congrats on your loss this week, Laura! Keep going! x

Well, despite failing to do proper food diaries this week and not exactly being 100% on plan :0 (i was doing a more 'inspired by slimming world' sort of plan :eek:) I managed to loose 1.5lb this week, and I'm very pleased!

Aiming for 7.5lb over April to get my stone award, get into the next stone zone and get my club 10! Feeling properly inspired to achieve this- despite it being my birthday this Monday and having some nice (naughty) treats lined up for Sunday/Monday.

Here's to a wonderful April everybody! :D

My new weeks resolution is to pop on here more and update my diary. Even if I don't write up my food diary I would like to update how I have felt about each day (good/bad) and just chat a bit more :)

Well done on your loss again this week, that's brilliant!

yeah even if you pop on just once a day and write how your day's been/going then it will help keep you focused.

Keep up the good work!

BlondeGem said:
Well done on your loss again this week, that's brilliant!

yeah even if you pop on just once a day and write how your day's been/going then it will help keep you focused.

Keep up the good work!

Gosh I am a big pile of rubbish! I didn't even manage one day! Wasn't helped my that hacking mess last week as I needed to change all my passwords and then I couldn't access the forum from my phone and I only figured out today how to reset it on the app. Duh! Anyway, NOW I will pop in everyday and update! Promise! :)

But first- update on last week.. Which I will do when I get to work on a proper computer :)

Ok- so last week I pretty much took the week off. There was more than a reasonable amount of pizza, including one birthday trip to Pizza Express which I enjoyed very much. There was also alcohol... Anyway, I was more than reasonably happy with only gaining 1lb! Next week I can't get to class as I'm working late and no other local classes are available (either closed Bank hol or I'm working) so I am going to do a 'mini weigh in' for myself Wednesday morning to make sure I'm on track as when I WI the next wednesday I want to have lost that 1lb gain and hopefully 2lb on top of that! In the interest of fairness though I'm just going to compare what I weighed on my scales wednesday morning with my scales rather than trying to compare class weight.. if you see what i mean! :)

Planned to be 100% back on track yesterday and was throughout the day at work...but lost it in the evening, having a Mars bar, and easter egg and drinking 2 double Rums instead of having dinner (naughty!)

On track so far today; Green day, I think. Maybe EE, I'll see what dinner is...
B- Boots Shapers Strawberry Yogurt 5 syns!! Bloody hell that'll teach me not to bring a yogurt from home!
S-Alpen light 3 syns
L- spicy lentil soup, wm roll HEB, 2 x babybel HEA
S-Alpen light 3 syns

Last edited:
Hi Laura

A 1lb on isn't too bad considering it was your birthday and you had lots of celebrations!

you will take that off this week, plus more, I know you will!

O
On track so far today; Green day, I think. Maybe EE, I'll see what dinner is...
B- Boots Shapers Strawberry Yogurt 5 syns!! Bloody hell that'll teach me not to bring a yogurt from home!
S-Alpen light 3 syns
L- spicy lentil soup, wm roll HEB, 2 x babybel HEA
S-Alpen light 3 syns

Well, unfortunately I didn't end the day the way I started :rolleyes:

So today I am aiming for 100% again:

B-Alpen light bar 3 syns
S- 3 teeny choc eggs. Can't be more than 1.5 syns each (they are smaller than even a mini egg) so I will count 4.5 syns. 1 sugar in coffee (forgot my sweetners! Darn it!) 1.5 syns.
L-spicy lentil soup, wm roll HEB, 2 x babybel HEA.

Last edited:
Stayed on track through lunch... despite being tempted by all manner of evil things in M&S. Just got to stick with it the rest of the day! I CAN be 100% today! I WILL be 100%! :D :party0011:

Last edited:
laura2481 said:
Stayed on track through lunch... despite being tempted by all manner of evil things in M&S. Just got to stick with it the rest of the day! I CAN be 100% today! I WILL be 100%! :D :party0011:

And then I wasn't... ah well, moving on.

Mini WI at home this morning as can't get to class tonight as working late. Last wednesday morning on my scales at home I weighed 12st 4.5 lb. this morning I weighed 12st 2.75 lb (weight watchers scales measure in quarter of pound increments..) I'll round that up to 12st 3lb and take that as an indication of 1.5 lb off :) so despite not being 100% I've still managed to loose the pound I gained last week and a teeny bit extra. Luck doesn't even cover it. Need to get my act together this week as I doubt my luck can last forever!

I was 100% yesterday though, despite my husband trying to tempt me with takeaway! Naughty husband. Tut!

Back