Need to lose 4 stones to become a mummy for first time :-) :-)

I have a head ache too its not budging. On the upside I got weighed today lost 8 lbs thats 1 stone in 2 weeks. Now for the six for x mas. Im doing slimming world tho xx

Well done on your loss hunni, that's amazing. My friend lost 7.5 stones in 7 months on SW! So you can definitely do it chick.
Xx

I crumbled a bit last night, it's all down to TOM!!

I always want bad foods when am on, resulting in having my last 2 bars! It's a good thing, I've not ordered any more bars. And I had 5 packs and 2 small boiled eggs! I suppose it could have been worse.
Today I plan to stick to 4 packs only.

How's everybody else doing?
Xx

Re: V's challenge to lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013!!!!

Well done on your loss hunni, that's amazing. My friend lost 7.5 stones in 7 months on SW! So you can definitely do it chick.
Xx

Thanks hun!! My head ache has just cleared been on bed most of the morning :(.
Today is a new day and can be hard at TOTM as it seems to leave u craving junk but its only one week and yesterday was only one day. Im not sure how slim and save works is it like cambridge? Good luck this week, just remember you cant let me beat u lol and it might stop u putting that extra in ur body ;) I am really motivated by this challenge and excited as 6 stone by x mas would be fab! Might make me excersize a bit more lol xx

Having a crap day again. 2nd day of constant headache n belly ache and being sick.
:-:)-(

Oh no thats not good hun, have you got some kind of bug? Xx

Ugggh periods are the pits hun. Feel better soon xxx

Im off work today with a migraine :( feeling quite rubbishy today :( hope u feel better aoon chick xx

How r u doing huni!! Feeling better yet? Xx

How r u doing huni!! Feeling better yet? Xx

Hi chick, been rubbish. I blame TOM for it, been having 5 packs a day and vegs. Hoping to get back to 4 packs soon.
I feel rubbish at min, too hot and nothing fits me to be comfortable. It's a nightmare and so embarrassing. All my size 20 are getting tighter!! Am a disgrace!!!!
Fingers crossed back at it from tomoro, am still hoping for 20 lbs off this months.
I've done a Christmas challenge on the sub forums of S&S. put your name down chick.
Xx

I cannot imagine how it must be. I tried cambridge but I need food lol. I juat couldnt do meal replacement so good foe u staying on track (ish.)

Know what u mean about the heat its just too hot and I actually was at the point o thought everyone was laughing at me.... they prob r but its not bothering me so much now I am focused x

You can do it hun. This will be your last uncomfortable summer! !!

That's what kept me going this time last year I wanted my operation so much... it spurred me on! Keep that dream size in your mind hun

Soon as your in those 18s chuck the size 20!!

Chin up hun xxxx

Am back yet again!!!!!!!

With much more to lose!!!!
Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Day 1 tomorrow :-( :-( :-(

Hi there, yeah am doing slim and save.

Can't wait to start n start feeling a difference!
Xx

Re: V's quest to find her bikini body for her hols in April 2014.....

Onwards & downwards

Good to see you back xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got weighed and its shocking!!! Biggest I've ever been :-( :-( :-( :-(
Day 1 started well, first shake down!! Many more to go.
Working 3 long shifts (13hrs) from this mornin, so hopefully by Thursday morning should be in ketosis!
Hoping to lose 3.5 stones by Christmas!
Fingers crossed!

You can do it! Good luck :)

Keep drinking the water and you will be fine... Think how amazing you'll feel if you stick with it!

Back