Neelyo'hara's calorie counting diary

laurenmay said:
:( I know the feeling, my OH was the same when I started work and he'd leave me get up with the LO during the night for feeds even though I was up at 5am for work and he wouldn't get up till 7:30!! But now after a few arguments over it we have an equal share of waking up with him and getting up in the night with him if he stirs or anything. Hope you manage to nip your OH into shape soon and get some well deserved rest and sleep!

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

I'm lucky that Alex stopped having night feeds at 9 weeks but I did 95% of those too, except in maybe the first week. The thing with OH is that he insists he physically can't get up, but it's rubbish, it's just cos he knows I will.

I won't ring if youre going to bed, we're coming over tomorrow, was thinking of popping in about 12ish if you'll be in. X

I hope I'm in at 12 but my mums selling my baby stuff on the carboot tomorrow so I said I'd go after work to help her. Just ring after 10 x

Neelyo'hara said:
I hope I'm in at 12 but my mums selling my baby stuff on the carboot tomorrow so I said I'd go after work to help her. Just ring after 10 x

Okay! hope you get a good sleep! x

I am sorry on the early start :( I can sympathise, although my DH is really good, I am very lucky.

Hope the rest of your day has been good. xxxx

Well, today's been okay upto yet.
Up at 4.30 for work, got put in the bakery all morning which started out as torture, but now I'll be happy not to see another bloody cinnamon swirl or pecan plait for a few days.
Got home and played with LO for an hour til her grandparents came to have her for the afternoon. Made some lunch and had a long nap, so no exercise but I'm far too exhausted
Breakfast : 2xcoffee with skimmed milk 27
lunch : 1.5 eggs scrambled with mushrooms, tomatoes, butter and 15g Parmesan, tea with skimmed milk, elevenses bar 409
Snack :milky bar 137

Dont know what I'm having for dinner yet as I'm still feeling knackered and can't be bothered cooking. Might just have a sandwich or something. I have 800 or so cals left which is loads.

Oh also, had another sneaky weigh in which I know is silly, but the scales say I've lost 6.5lbs since Monday which im pleased about. Must get OH to put them away though.

Well done so fsr do good. No looking at those scales now. :)

Dinner: 250g sweet potato mash& a chicken and veg BBQ wrap for 563 cal
had quite a few cals left so am having a glass of wine, snack a jacks and a ssmall dairy milk bar for 312 cals which gives me a daily total of 1463 :)

Well Alex slept in til 7.30 this morning, just a shame her dad woke me up at 5.30!! Ah well, Im sure one day I'll get some sleep. Made a low cal chilli in the slow cooker for tea tonight. Not managed to eat yet as Alex is being very fussy and won't go for her nap.

Think I'll stay for tea haha!
Just made a sandwich before we set off so I don't get tempted when Stuart suggests we stop at McDonald's like he does everytime we go past it lol, setting off soon x

Breakfast : coffee with skimmed milk x2
lunch : Tesco light choices sweet chilli cottage cheese, 4x crackerbread, salad & sweet chilli sauce. Alpen light fudge (thanks mrs-s 344

Ive made chilli for tea but now I really want to go out if I can get a sitter so not sure what we'll be doing for tea. The chilli will keep until tomorrow if we do go out.

My mum is going to look after LO overnight. Her first time ever! While I'm nervous, I feel like OH and I should make the most of this time as we hardly see each other now I'm back at work. Sadly though this is my massive diet downfall. I cannot go out and choose something healthy off the menu!! It's mostly greed and partly because I'm spending money I think I might as well get something I want. I don't mind once in a while but we're out with OH 's parents tomorrow too! Going to have to show some self restraint. I'll enjoy tonight and try to stick to 2500 cals which is around the level of cals needed to maintain. Don't have much else coming up in the next few weeks and I'm okay at dieting when I don't have a social life :)

Aw you'll be fine! I feel like that about teddy staying with my mum for the first time on the 19th, hope you have a good night! Enjoy yourself x

Well I haven't had the best two days calorie wise. Monday night we went to chiquitos, had a fiesta sharing platter which is all deep fried. Had a glass of red on the way, a long island iced tea and a junebug cocktail. Then had ultimate fajitas though I only ate two of them and they're quite small.
Today we went up to Matlock bath which was really nice. We didn't have chance to eat until a late lunch which we ate in the mine cafe. The menu was very limited, and I chose the healthiest thing I could see which was a roasted veg panini, but my OHs dad ordered and got me a meatball and mozzarella one instead. Then later on we went to get coffee and he came back with giant vanilla slices. I didn't really want mine but I didn't want to be rude so I ate half. Overall I've had a lovely two days. Gunna do a healthy Tesco Online shop now and get back on it tomorrow. :)

Aw you'll be fine! I feel like that about teddy staying with my mum for the first time on the 19th, hope you have a good night! Enjoy yourself x
She screamed a load and me and Liam ended up coming back early but she'd finally settled so didn't wanna wake her and ended up spending the night at my mums. It was a right blag.

Glad you've had a good few days, annoying that liams dad wants to make you fat lol, think I might do a Tesco shop too, we're running low in healthy stuff and Stuart's back at work tomorrow! x

Going to walk to work this morning, had strawberries with Greek yoghurt and honey for breakfast, got chilli in my lunchbox for lunch at work. No idea what's for tea as I've not managed that Tesco shop so will probably pick something up from work.

Do you stop at your mums on the way for a brew lol, I think I'd have to haha! Hope you have a good day x

Back