Neelyo'hara's calorie counting diary

At work and feeling absolutely shattered. Alex was awake hhalf the night for some
reason, she just kept crying in her sleep :( just had my chilli, gunna have to get a ready meal for tea cos I k ow of I don't I can't be bothered cooking and will just ssnack on rubbish when im
home.

Neelyo'hara said:
At work and feeling absolutely shattered. Alex was awake hhalf the night for some
reason, she just kept crying in her sleep :( just had my chilli, gunna have to get a ready meal for tea cos I k ow of I don't I can't be bothered cooking and will just ssnack on rubbish when im
home.

Hope Alex is better today and sleeps well tonight!
Good idea with the ready meal, Gunna buy pizza from asda for us tonight, not in the mood for cooking and definitely won't be by the time we've dragged the kids round asda and say in rush hour traffic all the way home haha, what time do you finish? X

Hope Alex is better today and sleeps well tonight!
Good idea with the ready meal, Gunna buy pizza from asda for us tonight, not in the mood for cooking and definitely won't be by the time we've dragged the kids round asda and say in rush hour traffic all the way home haha, what time do you finish? X
Finished at half four but didn't get home til half 5ish.

Breakfast: 2x coffee with skimmed milk, 150g strawberries with 100g Greek yoghurt and tsp honey 164 cal

Lunch: homemade chilli and a Tesco light choices tortilla 360 cal

Dinner: Tesco finest teriyaki chicken with jasmine rice and a pack of tender veg 435

Good day, will probably have a treat before bed.

Really good day!
I've just had pizza and then a really nice chocolate sundae from asda. So full now but it was actually only 800 calories all together and I still have a few hundred left for later but i don't think I'll want them lol x

Hi Neely, just joined as I just started today doing CC and wanted to say I'm probably the same sort of weight as you... I havent weighed myself for ages though so I have decided to go by my clothes for a little while.. No scales in the house!! Anyway, good wishes, I'm committed this time as fed up of doing this constantly my whole life. I'll be popping by to say hi often xx

Hi Neely, just joined as I just started today doing CC and wanted to say I'm probably the same sort of weight as you... I havent weighed myself for ages though so I have decided to go by my clothes for a little while.. No scales in the house!! Anyway, good wishes, I'm committed this time as fed up of doing this constantly my whole life. I'll be popping by to say hi often xx

Hiya! It's awful isn't it!!
I wish i could get rid of my scales, I'm an obsessive weigher. I know what you mean about being fed up, this seems like my millionth attempt, but it really has to be the last. I feel like im watching llife go by an not joining in because I feel like i take up too much space. I also realise now that this isn't going to have an end. When I get to goal, I'm still not going to be able to eat whatever I want, I'm going to have to make better choices then too.
Anyway, good luck on your weightloss journey. I'll look for your diary now :)

Really good day!
I've just had pizza and then a really nice chocolate sundae from asda. So full now but it was actually only 800 calories all together and I still have a few hundred left for later but i don't think I'll want them lol x

They had some really delicious looking pizzas reduced at work yesterday but I resisted. Sorry about your phone call last night, I was exhausted but then didn't manage to get to sleep til gone 11 :(

Well I didn't have a treat, was too tired which makes calorie total for yesterday 959. It is a little low but it compensates for my two days of eating crap and the food I eat was really healthy for the calories.
Feeling really tired today... As usual.
Im hoping to leave Alex with her dad this morning and get to the gym for an hour. I don't know why I find it so hard to have motivation to exercise. I'm actually not too bad at dieting, it's just the thought of being all sweaty and out of breath... I hate it. And I feel tired all the time. I don't understand that the more exercise you do, the more awake you feel, it just doesn't make sense to me.
Snd another thing is that I find it quite pointless, like if im walking to get somewhere, I don't mind so much, which is why I've started walking to work, but running and getting nowhere or ending up back where you started? Meh.
I really need to work on my motivation. I've ordered that 30 day shred DVD everyone raves about. Waiting for it to arrive from amazon so at least I'll have that to do soon.

Actually bothered to go to the gym and it's shut until 9. Blaaaaag. Luckily my mum lives near the gym so I'm sat at hers waiting to set off.

Well done :) I've text my mum asking if she can have the baby for a couple more hours after I've finished work so I can go to the gym, feel really crap today & think I need it.

Neelyo'hara said:
They had some really delicious looking pizzas reduced at work yesterday but I resisted. Sorry about your phone call last night, I was exhausted but then didn't manage to get to sleep til gone 11 :(

I love the deep pan BBQ chicken ones you can get in fridges at Tesco think they are 700cals per half though so won't be having one for a while lol.
It's okay, il call you this afternoon at some point if you arnt busy x

Neelyo'hara said:
Actually bothered to go to the gym and it's shut until 9. Blaaaaag. Luckily my mum lives near the gym so I'm sat at hers waiting to set off.

Are you going that gym that's near vibes x

Oh god can't believe how unfit I am. Did 25 mins of cardio then some weights, also walked to and from the gym. I actually feel pretty good now though. I was so red and sweating like a loon!

Breakfast: pre-gym - 2x coffee with skimmed milk, small banana 117 cal (can't believe how many cals is in a banana, they're free in ww and sw!!)
post gym - 2x warbuton 400g white bread, 2x large eggs 256

Planning steak for lunch which is quite high cal but my OH is on a late so we're having our big meal at lunchtime :)

Neelyo'hara said:
I did, it's not the best but I need an induction for Oldham

It's better than nothing though! How much is it to go?
I need to get my excercise bike from my Grandads for when I can excercise again, I can fit in half an hour when teddys asleep then x

Neelyo'hara said:
Hiya! It's awful isn't it!!
I wish i could get rid of my scales, I'm an obsessive weigher. I know what you mean about being fed up, this seems like my millionth attempt, but it really has to be the last. I feel like im watching llife go by an not joining in because I feel like i take up too much space. I also realise now that this isn't going to have an end. When I get to goal, I'm still not going to be able to eat whatever I want, I'm going to have to make better choices then too.
Anyway, good luck on your weightloss journey. I'll look for your diary now :)

I hoping what I want by the time I reach near target will have changed... Did you make it to the grim? ;)

Sorry, just read that you did! Getting used to the way the app works opposed to the lappy....

Well done, I will start exercising once little has dropped off... You're braver than me!

It's better than nothing though! How much is it to go?
I need to get my excercise bike from my Grandads for when I can excercise again, I can fit in half an hour when teddys asleep then x
I just did a pay and train, it was only £3.00. Got my induction booked at Oldham sports centre tomorrow :)

Sorry, just read that you did! Getting used to the way the app works opposed to the lappy....

Well done, I will start exercising once little has dropped off... You're braver than me!

It wasn't so bad, everyone is too busy doing their own thing to care about what you're doing. :)

Back