Neelyo'hara's calorie counting diary

Lunch: 160g rump steak, easy steam potatoes with butter and herbs, grilled tomato 446 cal
dinner: Tesco light choices lamb moussaka (this was actually delicious and only 300 cal) steamed broccoli and sugar snap peas 365 cal
Snacks: options caribbean coconut 39 with 4 marshmallows 108 and a milky bar 137
Todays total : 1468

As expected I feel absolutely shattered today. Got my induction at the gym at 2pm
but that doesn't actually involve any exercise it's just being talked through the equipment etc. been cleaning and cooking aall morning and start work at 4. Don't know how I'm gunna make it til 11.
Feeling really unprepared today, don't know what I'm going to eat but I did a big shop yesterday so I'm sure I'll find something.

Breakfast: 60g raisin oats and more (the recommended portion size is 40g but that's hardly anything!) 150ml skimmed milk, 2x coffee with skimmed milk 298 cal

good luck with your induction at the gym.

I am sealing some of your meals ;)

xxxx

Well... I came out of the gym forty pounds lighter... Too bad it was sterling!! Didn't even manage the induction as I didn't realise you needed kit to do it. On my way to work now, induction booked for half 12 on Sunday.

Lunch: boots shapers smoked salmon prawn and dill sandwich; shapers sour cream anId chive discs 370cal

good luck with your induction at the gym.

I am sealing some of your meals ;)

xxxx

Thanks, it didn't go as planned but I am now a member of the gym. I see you've updated your stats, well done for braving the scales!!
Go ahead, I actually like cooking and try and eat a few different things and make delicious healthy things so I don't get bored and order pizza lol. That said it looks like
im eating loads of ready meals! It's just an adjustment thing I think as I've only recently started back at work and aam struggling to manage my time.

I just seem to be loosing it so slowly as I have a good day then a bad few and undo all the good work! I like cooking too, but struggle to cook with a 17 week old! at least if i eat LF ready meals its also better than the pizza and garlic bread from the takeaway :)

Hope sun goes well.

xxx

Hah hah I know what you mean. My LO is 6 months and she's so clingy atm, think it might have something to do with me going back to work. Anyway, only just managing to get dinner, I packed some food but i put tomatoes on my pitta and it turned to mush and my nectarine had mushed up too so had to buy dinner from work.

Dinner: Tesco pea and ham soup, 2x mini bread rolls, flora light, chocolate chunk brioche. 548cal

Hey, but your boots sandwich was healthy :) and sounded nice too.

xxx

I had loads of pizza, chocolate and wine tonight, not quite as bad as last time we got dominos ;)
Hope you've had a good day in work x

I found a dress in Sammis room yesterday that I used to wear to the castle and it fit me! It was tight on my boobs but they are a lot bigger than when I was 17/18 lol, think its the first time since iv had jess that dress would've gone near me so im happy! It's an awful dress though really don't know what I was thinking haha x

I had some really annoying news at work yesterday... Me and OH and LO were meant to be going away with my parents. It's only to Wales , but it was going to be our first holiday together and my first holiday for 6 years! I gave my mum our share of the money and the holiday is booked, I assumed id be able to get the time off work as its a new store and we have a stupid amount of staff. Anyway, as it happens, I can't have the time off work. I'm really quite overtired and when my line manager told me I had to go to the toilets and cry. I really don't care about the job... It's a means to an end and, no disrespect to any shop workers, but it's a job anyone can do and it really irritates me that for the time being and for financial reasons, I'm stuck there. I know I shouldn't have booked the hol without getting time off but I did ask and they took ages to let me know. I don't really know what to do, my mum has told me to just ring in sick that week but that's going to look exactly like what it is. Blah. My friends at work have all said they will cover my shifts so I can't see why it wouldn't work. Anyhow, that's pretty off topic.

Breakfast: 100g strawberries, 50g blueberries, 20g raisin oats and more, 1 ww strawberry tart yoghurt, 2x coffee with skimmed milk. 209 cal

That was a really delicious breakfast! Determined to eat healthier today as yesterday was a pretty crappy food day even if it was under calories.

I found a dress in Sammis room yesterday that I used to wear to the castle and it fit me! It was tight on my boobs but they are a lot bigger than when I was 17/18 lol, think its the first time since iv had jess that dress would've gone near me so im happy! It's an awful dress though really don't know what I was thinking haha x
That's so good! Can't imagine anything from that time fitting me again, I was like 10stone then :(

Im about a stone heavier but it's in different places now, my arms are bigger and my hips and boobs, I didn't really have curves then I just had a belly, it's a size 14 dress so it was one of my bigger ones haha xx

That's really crap about work! It's only a few shifts and like you said other people have said they'll cover! Can you not get them to do your shifts and owe them a shift when you get back? Think Sarah does that at co-op sometimes x

^^ sounds like MRS S is on to something there, if your shifts can be covered by other people then sounds like your boss is just mean! HUGS xxx

Your breakfast sounds yummy :)

xxx

Back