Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I'm feeling disappointed :( due to weigh tommorow but scale hopped today and have lost 3 quarters of a lbs... ?

Did the 30 day shred for 4th day in a row, now walking into town ( takes 30 mins)

(b)All bran breakfast biscuits (8 syns)
(L) scrambled egg on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1 syn) scrape of flora light (2 syns)
Skinny latte (hea)
(d) salmon salad
Pudding - quark mixed with white choc options (2 syn) dollop of fat free Greek yog, strawberries and blueberries and 2 crushed meringue nests (5 syns)

18 syns :/ but I'm minus 1 heb

Last edited:
Good luck for yr WI - just remember any loss is a loss and a step in the right direction! X

Thank you :) lost a pound this week, am ok with that maybe its the trans from cal counting.... Anyway it was my grans 90th birthday party today so a big celebration. Back on plan tmrw :) x

Green day

(b) all bran breakfast biscuits (8 syns) muller light Greek yogurt and a banana
(L) cheese omelette
(d) jacket pot with beans and 2 meatfree chicken style fillets (7 syns) spread (2 syns)
17 syns today...

Tuesday - Green day

(B) all bran breakfast biscuits (8 syns)
(L) x2 meatfree bbq and cheese escalopes (11 syns each!! :eek:)
(D) SW chips, "fried eggs" and beans

30 syns today

Last edited:
Am trying an extra easy day today but havent had superfree with breakfast! will try harder next time!

(B) Oat so simple (HEB and HEA)
(L) Fish sushi - 4 syns, apple slices and pineapple

(S) Mullerlight greek yog (free) options white choc (2 syns)
(D) Salmon salad (2 pieces of salmon and loads of salad!)

Hey, I've just got under two stone to lose, so I'll keep looking at your diary for inspiration :)

If it's any consolation - I don't have a super free breakfast either. I just have All Bran and milk.

Good luck with your journey :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Hey thanks for popping in :) I really want this last 2 stone gone but it's taking it's time ; doesn't help that I have a social weekend planned!! Have you got a diary?

Really missed my 2nd hen today back to red tmrw

By hen I mean heb :) :) can't edit on I phone!!!

Nellylou said:
Hey thanks for popping in :) I really want this last 2 stone gone but it's taking it's time ; doesn't help that I have a social weekend planned!! Have you got a diary?

Really missed my 2nd hen today back to red tmrw

Yes, I have a diary lurking around here somewhere :) Though it's not very exciting as I eat mostly the same food and it's just covered with me going WAY over my syn allowance! :p

I don't know what to have for tea tonight. Weigh in is on Saturday, so I'm trying to reduce my carbs in the evening (the fact I'm eating tons of chocolate is not the point!)

How are you getting on today?

Yes, I have a diary lurking around here somewhere :) Though it's not very exciting as I eat mostly the same food and it's just covered with me going WAY over my syn allowance! :p

I don't know what to have for tea tonight. Weigh in is on Saturday, so I'm trying to reduce my carbs in the evening (the fact I'm eating tons of chocolate is not the point!)

How are you getting on today?

I know what you mean, I am having a really rubbish slimming world day today - dont know whats wrong with me! :confused:(food diary to follow)
I find that cutting down on carbs, esp in evening I have better weight losses. To keep me full I just eat double the amount of protein, like last night I had salmon salad with 2 pieces of salmon or I will have 2 chicken breasts - think this is ok as no carbs... Also have you tried aunt bessies carrot and sweede mash? it is delicious and a great carb substitute!

Bad day so far and think my boss has just gone to get us all an easter egg

Hmmm, Green!

(S) Peanut hi fi bar (HEB2)
(L) Tesco fish sushi (4 syns)
oddities baked crisps(7 syns) 2 cereal bars (6 syns each) 23 syns so far!!! :cry:

Me and boyf had big row the other night and are not talking so off to stay with a friend for a few days, am heading off after work and although I am going to try to make the best possible choices I pretty much know im doomed food and drink wise..

Nellylou said:
Bad day so far and think my boss has just gone to get us all an easter egg

Hmmm, Green!

(S) Peanut hi fi bar (HEB2)
(L) Tesco fish sushi (4 syns)
oddities baked crisps(7 syns) 2 cereal bars (6 syns each) 23 syns so far!!! :cry:

Me and boyf had big row the other night and are not talking so off to stay with a friend for a few days, am heading off after work and although I am going to try to make the best possible choices I pretty much know im doomed food and drink wise..

Hey, don't worry about it. I've been just as bad as I'm fed up with work. I think I'm at 20.5 already today!

Sorry to hear about the row. I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll be able to get back on plan as soon as possible :) Just do your best and don't feel too bad

Just got worse bought a pizza baguette type thing at train station. Back on track tmrw...

No food yet today but have just been for a run ( walk/jog) feel good. :) will update food later

Arghhh - I am really off plan and have been since Thursday :( been away from home but going back today. My food has been pretty bad but I have been doing lots of exercise. Today will make the best choices possible and tommorow I will be back to slimming world 100%

Weigh day is usual Sunday but as not home I will weigh next Sunday. On Thursday I was half a lb down. X

I've been off plan yesterday and so far today!

Once you get back here, you'll be more into a routine. Good job for the interim loss :) x

Back