Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey all, back on plan today - got on the scales this morning and was 7lbs on!!! So shocked but I have been really awful and deserve it, I am hoping alot of it is food bloat! Anyway back in plan with a green day.

(b) oat so simple (heb & hea)
(L) hi fi peanut (heb2) was busy cleaning all day and just didn't feel like eating ( this never happens so not worried) :)
(D) Linda McCartney sausages - 6 syns
Jacket pot, beans, egg and cheese (hea2)
Pudding- 1.5 meringue nests - 4 syns, quark and .5 of wicked white choc options

Syns 11

Going to go for a power walk now and burn some of my gain off!!

Hey,

Glad to hear you're back on plan. I put 4lbs on, so don't feel bad!

It's so easy to stick to plan, but even easier to fall off!

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Day 2 of being back on plan! had to weigh again this morning to see if some of the food bloat had gone and luckily this morning was 3lbs down :)

Green day:

(B) scrambled egg on toast (heb) + 3 syns Tom sauce 1 syn
(L) fish sushi - 4 syns
2 satsumas
(D) Quorn piece bolognaise with mushrooms, sweetcorn and onion. Sauce made with chopped toms and bovril served with wholemeal pasta and cheese (hea)

8 syns so far

Need to have another heb, maybe another hi fi peanut bar when I get home - at my sisters we are about to go for an hours power walk!! :)

Diary looks good :) How was your power walk?

Thanks! :) power walk was good, threw in a few minutes of running too!

Think today is going to be another Green day!! :confused: need comfort food!
first day back at work after the easter break.

(B) Magic porridge (HEB1) made with muller vanila and choc sprinkles and added strawberries and blueberries

(L) Tai mugshot (free?) cereal bar (HEB2)
(S) Activia Banoffee (yum) 1 syn? x2 satsumas

(D) Im thinking egg, chips (ketchup 1 syn) and beans :p may even have a pudding (1.5 merrangue nests - 4syns, quark mixed with white choc options - 2 syns and strawberries and blueberries on top

Will check the syns im not sure of in a bit! have been for a 40 min walk at lunchtime and really should try to do 30 day shred when i get home.... :rolleyes:

Sounds delicious! :)

I should start 30 Day Shred again. I was get stopped halfway through Level 2!

Red day!

(B) Cereal bar (heb) and a banana
(L) Magic porridge (heb2) made with vanilla muller choc sprinkles and cherry underlayer (2 syns)
Quorn light bites (HALF A SYN)
(S) Crumble activa yog (1 syn)
(D) Light choices cumberland sausages (4 syns as having 4!!!) masshed carrott and swede, casserole veggies and bisto gravy (1 syn)

8.5 so far....

Pudding: 2 merengue nests (5 syns) quark mixed with white choc options (2 syns) dollop of Greek yog and strawberries and blueberries

15.5 syns today!!

image-2451009701.jpg

Last edited:
I've brought some of that Aunt Bessies carrot and swede mash. Is that what you use?

I haven't had it yet, but look forward to trying it. Might have it tomorrow x

New said:
I've brought some of that Aunt Bessies carrot and swede mash. Is that what you use?

I haven't had it yet, but look forward to trying it. Might have it tomorrow x

Hey, yeh that's the one! I really like it, may see if tesco or asda do one as it is a bit expensive x

I know. It was £2 for £2 in Asda. I don't think they had their own make :(

Maybe Iceland do their own? X

Will head to asda then as they are 1.79 each in tesco!!

Planning a red day today:

(brunch) fried egg roll (heb) plus Tom sauce (1) and spread (2) cappuccino (not really sure how to syn this) it's 88 cals but coffee is free and could maybe hea the milk???
(S) 2 satsumas, pear and activia banoffee yog (1)
(D) planning hunters style chicken and going to make sw wedges as my 2nd (heb) will try and find a really low syn BBQ sauce in asda later and 2nd hea will be cheese Will also have salad with it.

image-4171496248.jpg

BBQ sauce was 1 syn per teaspoon I had 2 so 2 syns
Pudding: frozen berries with quark and white choc options 2 syns

Total syns 8

Last edited:
Anything I don't know the syns for, I just go online. It's still a guestimation some times, but always you know what kind of ball park it is.

Somehow managed to loose half a pound after last weeks mammoth gain! Pleased with that :)

Green day:
(B) egg on toast (heb) tom sauce (1) latte (hea)
Greek style muller (.5)

Last edited:
Ok so yesterday went completely wrong but am back on track today! Having a really unhungry day today which is unusual.

Red day:

(B) Peanut Hi fi bar (heb) muller greek yog with vanilla and coconut (0.5) Hea was used for milk in tea throughout the day
(L) Salmon salad and 2 satsumas
(D) will be pork casserole - which is in the slow cooker. Includes pork, sweede, carrots, mushrooms and leeks. May have some mashed carrott and sweede with it depends how hungry I am.
(didn't end up having anything with the casserole)

Will have a A and B choice left as well so will either have ryvitas with cheese and maybe syn some pickle or have choc weetabix and milk. Wont have used many syns but thats ok as I probably ate about 200 yesterday :ashamed0005:

Decided to have choc weetabix so that's heb2 and hea2 plus 3 syns

Total syns 3.5

Last edited:
Green day:

(B) Magic porridge (HEB1) made with muller orange with choc sprinkles
(L) Toast (HEB2) 'fried' eggs and beans
Greek muller coconut and vanilla flavour (0.5)
(S) Pear and some quorn light bites (0.5 syns)
(D) Going to make pizza using warburtons square wraps (made one the other day and oh my god yum!!) they are 8 syns! going to use bbq sauce (3 syns) cheese (HEA) sweetcorn and mushrooms and will have with SW chips and some salad

12 syns so far.... may be going a bit over my syns today...

image-1205262406.jpg

Edit: pizza was lovely and worth the syns going to have a pudding now, quark mixed with white choc options (2 syns) some fruit and a merengue nest (2.5)

Total syns 16.5!!!!! :/ Have enjoyed my food today so all good

Last edited:
How come you can stay so focused? I keep failing :(

Awww hun, your not failing as long as you keep getting back on the wagon - I have been 'dieting' since Jan 2011 and its been slow but getting there. x

Sounds delicious. I've gone over (again!) by 0.5 so far.

12 is pretty good going, so don't feel bad :)

Back