NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg ! Suzy that's brilliant ! :D Well done for sticking with the challenge all week, I'm so happy for you :talk017:. 3.5 lbs is a fab loss hun ! Did you achieve a new award ?

Kay xx

Can't see Suzys post (or was it a pm that you've quoted maybe?) but anyway, that's a brilliant loss Suzy!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello hun I got your message about the 4 days, that's ok you've still managed a loss with 3 days off plan. That's brill and still a step in the right direction, it could have been a gain without the salad water and exercise :p. I do recommend not to have more than 1 day off with this challenge in the guidelines, as it can dilute the results down, but I understand that we need to enjoy ourselves too and it really is challenging to eat salads for 7 days of the week :D. I'm still really happy for you Sam and well done for giving it a go. And L is right, all that healthy goodness would have done wonders for your body. I hope you enjoyed some of your yummy salads too :):).

Kay xx

Hiya Kay and thanks. I think maybe all that salad cream might have ruined my efforts on the salad challenge lol but I've also just realised that totm is due on Wednesday so maybe that has contributed too! Of course I didn't help myself last night either unfortunately and also feel as though I've let you down by not doing the last day on the challenge as you do put so much into them! I will have a go at the soup one some time and try to do the six days. At least I won't need salad cream eh? :D

Well after last weeks nightmare at group and guzzling down 1 litre of water before weigh in, I gained 3lbs and it was TOTM, well luckily enough my body has played catch up and finally I've lost 3lbs today after doing 6 days on the challenge. I am pleased :), it seems like ages since I've had any kind of loss . I'm now bang on 12 stone. My next group weigh in is on Thursday, just another 0.5lb and then I would like to be in the 11's, oh I really hope so.

Well done everyone on your losses so far, just waiting for the others to report in now, oh I'm excited, hope its all good :p fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Oh I'm made up for the bunny! At last! Cos hopefully this great loss will give you that little extra motivation. Well done lovely :)

Well done on the losses everyone! You will soon be in those 11s Kay :)
2lb down for me!!
It's been ages since I've lost a whole number so I'm thrilled :) xx

Well done! Well worth all those salads ;)

Hi - I sts - on Friday WI I'd lost 2 but after cake feast and off plan wkend put that back on! Good luck to u all xx

I'd have thought more for you too Sam, it's a shame your off challenge time was night before weigh in but life doesn't run to a timetable. You seemed to enjoy your salads anyway and all that greenery (and other colours) will have done us all good.
Xx

Yes you're right, we tend to look at the negatives don't we? We've eaten healthily this week and that has to count for something!

I was silly last night but that's how it is sometimes :rolleyes: xx

Can't see Suzys post (or was it a pm that you've quoted maybe?) but anyway, that's a brilliant loss Suzy!! X

Yep she pm'd me with her results, she's done fab, so happy for her ! :D xx

Hi - I sts - on Friday WI I'd lost 2 but after cake feast and off plan wkend put that back on! Good luck to u all xx

Hey Upndown, well done! Cos without your 2lb loss (that you worked hard for) it would have been a gain after your off plan weekend. We all need to just live sometimes so hope you enjoyed yourself and are now raring to go again. I've had to draw a line this morning too so let's have a great week now eh :) xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Change this post immediately lol :D (I'm joking) , you obviously missed my pm reply back to you. I said I am putting you down for a 2lb loss because you lost that after the 4 days on the challenge, the 2lb gain happened after, so I don't want to overlook your hard work, it must and will be mentioned ! :p You did brill those first 4 days and I know you can do it again (when your back in the zone). You have done loads of my challenges in the past year and have done fab, and I know once your back on it, you'll comeout fighting like the Linda we all know :). Let's not forget you did 4 days of THE TURBO CYCLE which is very tough ! So huge pat on the back and big hugs from the bunny :hug99: xx

Yes you're right, we tend to look at the negatives don't we? We've eaten healthily this week and that has to count for something!

I was silly last night but that's how it is sometimes :rolleyes: xx

Sam you've done fab hun :p, your still in those 9's ! Woohoo ! and you only did the challenge for 4 days and had a loss which is brill. It's all going in the right direction at the end of the day and I think a lot of people when they come off the challenge they actually find themselves drinking more water and wanting to continue with the exercise because their body becomes used to it. This will further boost your losses for next week . I'm still glad you took part and hope you've not been put off salads for life :D hehe xx

Okay think I'm just waiting for Helen to post her result now then I will be able to post up the results spreadsheet with everyone's result. :p xx

Hey Upndown, well done! Cos without your 2lb loss (that you worked hard for) it would have been a gain after your off plan weekend. We all need to just live sometimes so hope you enjoyed yourself and are now raring to go again. I've had to draw a line this morning too so let's have a great week now eh :) xx

You took the words right out of my mouth (oh god, now I'll be humming that song in my head all day!!) re without salad sit could have been a gain!
Well done Linda, coming from your post holiday way of eating, that's a result! Xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Change this post immediately lol :D (I'm joking) , you obviously missed my pm reply back to you. I said I am putting you down for a 2lb loss because you lost that after the 4 days on the challenge, the 2lb gain happened after, so I don't want to overlook your hard work, it must and will be mentioned ! :p You did brill those first 4 days and I know you can do it again (when your back in the zone). You have done loads of my challenges in the past year and have done fab, and I know once your back on it, you'll comeout fighting like the Linda we all know :). Let's not forget you did 4 days of THE TURBO CYCLE which is very tough ! So huge pat on the back and big hugs from the bunny :hug99: xx

Can I like this five times? ;)

Thanks all! It was worth the salads, and the lessons learned have been invaluable! I was going to just put this on my diary but I think you're all accustomed to my rambling now so here it is:
2L of water a day was hard at first, but its been a good habit to get into and my skin seems brighter.
Carbs are not essential. Not every day and certainly not with every meal
Salads can be tasty and should not be reserved for the animals only ;-)
Feta cheese is delicious
Exercising every other day is far more manageable than pressure to exercise every day!
Thanks to everyone that has helped me this week :) xx
Ps no stone bracket/award for me Kay- though now I am bang on 10st7lb which feels pretty immense! Soon I will be on the right side of ten and a half stone!

Morning ladies, sorry I havnt posted, still got the evils, but I have managed to stay on track and lost 2.5 :) well done to everyone on the final salad challenge, roll out the soup I'm freezing :gen125:. I'm off now to read over the last two days so I know what I'm doing x

Morning ladies, sorry I havnt posted, still got the evils, but I have managed to stay on track and lost 2.5 :) well done to everyone on the final salad challenge, roll out the soup I'm freezing :gen125:. I'm off now to read over the last two days so I know what I'm doing x

Woohoo ! :talk017: Well done Helen, 2.5lbs off is fab hun ! Really happy for you :D, you've all worked really hard this week and I'm glad everyone has had a loss in the final week of The Salad Challegne :p. Did you achieve a new stone bracket hun ? xx

Thanks all! It was worth the salads, and the lessons learned have been invaluable! I was going to just put this on my diary but I think you're all accustomed to my rambling now so here it is:
2L of water a day was hard at first, but its been a good habit to get into and my skin seems brighter.
Feta cheese is delicious
Exercising every other day is far more manageable than pressure to exercise every day!
Ps no stone bracket/award for me Kay- though now I am bang on 10st7lb which feels pretty immense! Soon I will be on the right side of ten and a half stone!

Aww that is such a lovey post Rosie :hug99:, thanks for sharing with everyone :D. I'm so happy that you will be taking all the good stuff forward from this challenge in your day to day life :). I'm sure you'll continue to have fab losses and look forward to seeing you on the other side, on our Soup Challenge :p. xx

ps. Can you give Arthur a big good morning cuddle from me :D xx

Okay ladies I'm off to update the Results Spreadsheet which I will be posting up in a mo :p. Just a quick question, has anyone else got into a new stone bracket apart from Cloudy6 so I can post that up on the spreadsheet too ?

Kay xx

Sam you've done fab hun :p, your still in those 9's ! Woohoo ! and you only did the challenge for 4 days and had a loss which is brill. It's all going in the right direction at the end of the day and I think a lot of people when they come off the challenge they actually find themselves drinking more water and wanting to continue with the exercise because their body becomes used to it. This will further boost your losses for next week . I'm still glad you took part and hope you've not been put off salads for life :D hehe xx

A problem I've had all my life is not drinking anywhere near enough water and with only one kidney this is not at all healthy. Getting used to drinking 2 litres a day while on the salad challenge has taught me that it's possible to do it and that is something I will take away from this week and a habit I will carry on with from now on! Got to be so much more healthy hasn't it? :)

It was lovely doing a challenge with the bunny and nope, I've not been put off the green stuff, quite the opposite in fact! ;)

Also, as Rosie said, it does make you realise that we all eat carbs sometimes when it's not always necessary.

So, a lot of positives have come out of doing this challenge Kay so I'm very glad I took part and thank you again! :) xx

Feta cheese is delicious

A lovely, positive post :) xx

That's a fab loss! Well done for that and for sticking with it this week. You must be feeling very pleased that your efforts have paid off :)

Hehe, loving the chilly smilie :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back