2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Rest Day
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SOUP: Tomato Soup

Wishing you all the very best of luck on the scales in the morning. Don't forget to hold your breath when you step on.... we ALL know that makes a difference, right? :)

Hi Kay, Here is Tink's W.I. result 3lbs off Well done Tink xxxx

Hi Kay, It's 2lbs off for me too.

2.5ib off for me. Thank you so much for the challenge. I will try it again in the new year.

Also 2.5lbs off for me.

Thanks a mil for organizing the challenge!!

Ax

Yay ! :talk017::talk017: Well done ladies, some fabulous losses :D. You've all done brilliant and I'm so so happy for you all ! :bliss:

I'm just going to post up the results spreadsheet in a mo ;).

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 1st December 2014 

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 1st December, please copy paste this post and add your name below  :-

josephsmummy

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously 

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 1st December 2014 

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 1st December, please copy paste this post and add your name below  :-

josephsmummy

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously 

Kay xx

Hello lovely :), thanks for wanting to join the challenge, unfortunately I don't have enough people signed up (I need at least 4 ) to run the challenge this week. Feel free to do it unofficially, I will let you know when the next one is running. Hope you have a fab week ahead and enjoy your lovely soups ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - DECEMBER 2014 THE SOUP CHALLENGE :)

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Hope all the SOUPERSTARS :D are doing well. My guess is December will be more like a month off for everyone lol, and lots of people will be wanting to get back in shape from Jan. I think its more likely that I will run this challenge from the 1st week of Jan now. If anyone is interested in doing The Soup Challenge in December, please put your names down, I am still in and out of this thread and I will be happy to run it for you if a minimum of 4 people have signed up. I hope you all have a fab December and I will see you around soon ! :p

PS. Oh yes I forgot to add, even though the challenge is not running, please continue to post and share your ideas on here, that's what its all about, inspiring others with our creativity :D I love sharing recipes. Ooo I wonder if anyone has any nice christmas ones ? What about with Christmas leftovers, wonder what soups we could make with that ? Hmm thinking ......:hmm:

Kay xx

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back