NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ladies I'm off to update the Results Spreadsheet which I will be posting up in a mo :p. Just a quick question, has anyone else got into a new stone bracket apart from Cloudy6 so I can post that up on the spreadsheet too ?

Kay xx

I'm sure it was a slip of the typing finger but it's not a new stone bracket for me, it was my next award.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm sure it was a slip of the typing finger but it's not a new stone bracket for me, it was my next award.

...confused :confused:, maybe I should rephrase it, did you get your 3.5 stone award hun ? xx

NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT í*½í²œ

Yes Kay, I got my 3.5 award but am 12st7lbs so not a new stone bracket. Up there you said "has anyone else got into a new stone bracket apart from Cloudy6 so I can post that up on the spreadsheet"

Just to confuse you further, I've realised I actually list TWO lbs, not 1.5 duh! Sorry, I'm such a dumbo!

Yes Kay, I got my 3.5 award but am 12st7lbs so not a new stone bracket. Up there you said "has anyone else got into a new stone bracket apart from Cloudy6 so I can post that up on the spreadsheet"

Just to confuse you further, I've realised I actually list TWO lbs, not 1.5 duh! Sorry, I'm such a dumbo!

hehe :giggle:, its too early in the morning for all of us ! I'm the dumbo I should have asked `any new awards, not stone bracket ' :banghead: :D lol , thanks L xx

You took the words right out of my mouth (oh god, now I'll be humming that song in my head all day!!) re without salad sit could have been a gain!
Well done Linda, coming from your post holiday way of eating, that's a result! Xx

thx sammy and cloudy - yes ur right I hadn't looked at it like that! I feel more positive today so hopefully will stick to the plan!!

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE FINAL WEEK OF THE SALAD CHALLENGE W/B MON 22/09/2014 :D:D:D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC-Results 22-09-2014.png
Kay xx

You took the words right out of my mouth (oh god, now I'll be humming that song in my head all day!!) re without salad sit could have been a gain!
Well done Linda, coming from your post holiday way of eating, that's a result! Xx

thx - think this week will be better having taken part in the challenge!

well done cloudy bet ur chuffed after ur sts!!

Well done to everyone that took part, you all did amazingly well :):). I feel sad closing this thread down now, but I guess we can't be chomping on salads in the winter :D. This thread will reopen in April 2015 when we will all be back on Salads from Soups :p. Since starting this thread, it has had a tremendous response. It has impacted my weight loss journey too. The motivation and inspiration from others has been huge and I am thankful to everyone that took part. I'm glad looking back, there are so many achievements to celebrate. It's always more fun doing things in groups ;). I hope you have all enjoyed doing The Salad Challenge this summer. I look forward to seeing you on the other side :D, yes indeed Soups Soups Soups all the way !

Good luck everyone with the rest of your journey, I'm sure you'll all continue to do amazing ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Group Hug Kay xx

:grouphugg:

HOORAY - thx again Kay xx

UPDATE - Mon 29th August 2014 :p

This is my last post on this thread please do not post infront of it or this message will get lost and I will have to repost it again. This thread will soon be closed down by the moderators as I will now be moving onto The Soup Challenge for the winter months. The Soup Challenge will run from October through to March. The Salad Challenge will start again in April 2015 when I will re-open this thread :D. The Salad Challenge will run from April-Sept.

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge, here is the link below :).

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/346121-new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-mar.html

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back