NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay.
Amazing plans. Fab details. Thank you so much for all of your efforts on this.

I am away with work on moday but will do my best.

Due to work and family commitments I can only follow the get fit challenge. Xxx My weigh in day is still Thursday @ 5.30pm.

So looking forward to this. Good luck everyone. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You forgot to add me to the list!
Name Cloudy6
Cycle Get Fit
WI day Friday

You've done a HUGE amount of work on this Kay and I hope I can complete it. Eager to start!

Sorry hun :) I've got you down on my list, just missed it out while typing by mistake. Thanks for completing the info, needed that for the final results spreadsheet. So happy to have you on board, looking forward to starting the challenge together on Monday :D xx

Hiya, I'm on holiday from Monday so would like to do this from the Monday I get back the following week. Will a challenge be running then? Thanks!

Hello lovely :), sure you can, I will be doing it for 2 weeks so will join you the following Monday :p. If you have any questions to do with the challenge, feel free to ask me.

Kay xx

Name - KittyO
Cycle- get fit
Weigh in - MondayMonday

Hello lovely Kitty :kitty: :D, great to have you on the challenge. I got your details hun, thanks for posting them up.

Kay xx

My word Kay. What a lot of work you've put in to this. Thank you for taking the time to do it. Really looking forward to starting it.

Now I have to get myself sorted to make sure I follow it properly.

Good luck to all participants!

Aww thank u Patty, your all welcome ;). I will wait for you to post back the following info -

Name -
Cycle -
Weigh In Day -

Kay xx

NAME Mariavon
CYCLE The turbo cycle
DAY OF WI Monday
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for posting the info hun, looking forward to starting together on Monday :D xx

Hello lovely :), sure you can, I will be doing it for 2 weeks so will join you the following Monday :p. If you have any questions to do with the challenge, feel free to ask me.

Kay xx

Is it possible to sign up for the Get Fit for week 1 and move to Turbo for Week 2, or would you recommend sticking with the same version for both weeks?

I may have people staying next weekend when the Tour de France comes by which might make it difficult to stick with the Plan. However, I'll still do it as far as I can, and will do week 2 - particularly if I get visitors to wreck week 1!

Name: NotsofattyPatty
Cycle: Get Fit
WI: Monday

Hi Kay.
Amazing plans. Fab details. Thank you so much for all of your efforts on this.

I am away with work on moday but will do my best.

Due to work and family commitments I can only follow the get fit challenge. Xxx My weigh in day is still Thursday @ 5.30pm.

So looking forward to this. Good luck everyone. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Suzy :p, hope your well lovely. Good luck for Monday, I'm sure you'll do well on the challenge. I have included a section about grabbing salads `on the go' when your out , read over section 7) to do with readymade salads, it may help you :).

Kay xx

Is it possible to sign up for the Get Fit for week 1 and move to Turbo for Week 2, or would you recommend sticking with the same version for both weeks?

I may have people staying next weekend when the Tour de France comes by which might make it difficult to stick with the Plan. However, I'll still do it as far as I can, and will do week 2 - particularly if I get visitors to wreck week 1!

Name: NotsofattyPatty
Cycle: Get Fit
WI: Monday

Hi Patty, I feel 2 weeks on The Get Fit Cycle will be better for you initially, just to allow your body to get into the rhythm of things :). Turbo should only be done when you have got a couple of these challenges under your belt .

Kay xx

Hiya Kay, loving the sound of this challenge, I was just wondering, would I be able to join because I have not got a diary. :) Helen x

:wow: Kay u've been so busy :patback: & up all hours to help ur Minis :553: !!! :thankyou: so much xx

:woohoo: I'm raring to go - I have my :greenapple: & :waterbottle: ready so :fingerscrossed: I can do this again!

:D let's go for it Team Kay :family2: and :girlpower: to us all (& the boys if they're up for it!) :grouphugg:

Here's my details:

Undown
Turbo Cycle
Tuesday WI

Last edited:
Hiya Kay, loving the sound of this challenge, I was just wondering, would I be able to join because I have not got a diary. :) Helen x

Hi Helen :p, of course you can join hun. Have a good read through the guidelines and if you have any questions, just pop them on here and I will do my best to answer them. Once you have gone over the guidelines, please can you post the following information on here for me :-

Name -
Cycle -
Weigh in day -

Kay xx

Kay - I'll put my questions here for others to see:

1. How much is a small amount of carbs as u've included for one meal on Red days?
2. Is it ok to break the 1 hour exercise into 2 or 3 shorter sessions?

Thanks again, Kay x

:wow: Kay u've been so busy :patback: & up all hours to help ur Minis :553: !!! :thankyou: so much xx

:woohoo: I'm raring to go - I have my :greenapple: & :waterbottle: ready so :fingerscrossed: I can do this again!

:D let's go for it Team Kay :family2: and :girlpower: to us all (& the boys if they're up for it!) :bighug:

Here's my details:

Undown
Turbo Cycle
Tuesday WI

You shower me with an abundance of smilies everytime Linda :hide: feeling shy :D lol . Thank you ;). Weightloss is always more fun when we do things together as a group :p. I'm just as excited about starting the challenge as the rest of you and really want those pounds to shift for all of us ! I got your info hun for the challenge, I'm going to pm you in a mo ok .

Kay xx

Kay - I'll put my questions here for others to see:

1. How much is a small amount of carbs as u've included for one meal on Red days?
2. Is it ok to break the 1 hour exercise into 2 or 3 shorter sessions?

Thanks again, Kay x

Answer to your questions -

1) on Red Days there are NO CARBS allowed apart from the ones in your syns/treat cals . On Green/EE days you can have one meal in the day with carbs.

2) Yes its definitely better to break it down, I will be doing 2 lots of 30 mins on the Turbo Cycle but you can also do 4 lots of 15 mins, as long as you do the total amount by the end of the day. It's the same with The Get Fit Cycle, you don't have to do your exercise all in one go, you can do 2 lots of 15mins.

Hope this helps.

Kay xx

Hiya everyone ,

Were all going to smash this weight loss lark , after Kay has put so much hard work into it how can we not do well,

Good luck everyone :):):)

Sorry hun :) I've got you down on my list, just missed it out while typing by mistake. Thanks for completing the info, needed that for the final results spreadsheet. So happy to have you on board, looking forward to starting the challenge together on Monday :D xx

Thanks Kay. Maybe I'm being thick but we all have different weigh in days yet are all starting on Monday, so how do you know how much we lost on the challenge? Do we do an extra weigh in for start and finish off the challenge or what? Sorry to be a pain.

Hiya everyone ,

Were all going to smash this weight loss lark , after Kay has put so much hard work into it how can we not do well,

Good luck everyone :):):)

Hi Mariavon - yes we will - I'm really up for it and not to be on 100% wdn't be fair to Kay as u say after all her efforts - let's go for it big time! xx

Thanks Kay. Maybe I'm being thick but we all have different weigh in days yet are all starting on Monday, so how do you know how much we lost on the challenge? Do we do an extra weigh in for start and finish off the challenge or what? Sorry to be a pain.

Hello hun :) that's is a good question. Because this challenge is new to many, I wanted to start it together until everyone is familiar with it. Eventually I am hoping you can all start on your weigh in days but for now, just so I can monitor things better, its probably better we all start week 1 together. In terms of you getting a full week, you have 2 choices, you can either give me your losses on your group weigh in day, so in your case you will have 5 days on the challenge Mon-Fri, or you can use your trusty scales at home and give me your result next Monday for 7 days, the choice is yours. When I do the final results spreadsheet, it will state how many days you did the challenge before weigh in, so everyone will have a different figure. If you checkout the results spreadsheet in section 9) of this thread, you will know what I mean. I have also asked all of you for your weigh in days so I can calculate how many days you will be on the challenge before weigh in. If you want to do the full 7 days and weigh from home, just let me know I will make a note of it for when I post your final results. Hope your still with me lol :D.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back