New Mummy - Trying to keep on SW track!!

Yes i sometimes keep track of my calorie intake as well especially when you havent got much to loose until at target as its very easy to over eat on sw isn't it. I am hoping for a good first loss this week to set me up then i am happy with hopefully 2lbs but 1lb would be ok. I want to be at target for xmas that's for sure but also got a long weekend break away in October as well.

I lost 22lbs in 9 days after the birth of Rosie and then maintained at 11/7lbs so need to loose 1stone 5lbs to be back to what i weighed at my 6wk pregnancy booking in app with midwife. Would then ideally like to be in between 9/7lbs to 10lbs and at 5ft 8 that should be about right for me x

I lost 22lb too after 9 days!! I need to get back to 9st 10lb for my booking in weight and would like to be 9st for Xmas. I'm 5ft 7 and every says 9st 2lb was perfect so that's my Xmas aim! X

I lost 22lb too after 9 days!! I need to get back to 9st 10lb for my booking in weight and would like to be 9st for Xmas. I'm 5ft 7 and every says 9st 2lb was perfect so that's my Xmas aim! X

Haha how weird :)

Sounds like a plan and definitely achievable. Thought about having a bottle of bulmers but then decided not too. I think I was back in maintaining mode as I had no problem in being good sunday through to Friday evening and then I would have what I wanted Friday night and all day Saturday and I worked it off during the good days ready for the following weekend....those/were the days haha can't wait to get back too that place.

Be glad when I can exercise though, wanted to give it around 4 weeks but so far 3 weeks post birth I am still bleeding so won't do anything until that stops really x

Haha how weird :)

Sounds like a plan and definitely achievable. Thought about having a bottle of bulmers but then decided not too. I think I was back in maintaining mode as I had no problem in being good sunday through to Friday evening and then I would have what I wanted Friday night and all day Saturday and I worked it off during the good days ready for the following weekend....those/were the days haha can't wait to get back too that place.

Be glad when I can exercise though, wanted to give it around 4 weeks but so far 3 weeks post birth I am still bleeding so won't do anything until that stops really x

I must admit I do have Friday/Saturdays off but I have gone back to the gym so it does kind of compensate. Lets work towards our Xmas target together!! Xxx

I must admit I do have Friday/Saturdays off but I have gone back to the gym so it does kind of compensate. Lets work towards our Xmas target together!! Xxx

Yes definitely :) well that's something to look forward too for me then, hopefully with my daily shred DVD and the two zumba classes I used to go too a week I might still get losses and have my weekend off....even if it was just Saturday haha I would take that.

Very proud of myself husband just suggested we have a big fat Chinese tomorrow as a treat night as he's working all weekend but I said no I want to try and stay good....I know I could use syns but I can't have Chinese without spring rolls and prawn crackers too haha. Today I have had:

Porridge and grapes for breakfast

Leftover chicken and veggies from stir fry yesterday with fat free super noodles for dinner

Spag bol for tea

Yes definitely :) well that's something to look forward too for me then, hopefully with my daily shred DVD and the two zumba classes I used to go too a week I might still get losses and have my weekend off....even if it was just Saturday haha I would take that.

Very proud of myself husband just suggested we have a big fat Chinese tomorrow as a treat night as he's working all weekend but I said no I want to try and stay good....I know I could use syns but I can't have Chinese without spring rolls and prawn crackers too haha. Today I have had:

Porridge and grapes for breakfast

Leftover chicken and veggies from stir fry yesterday with fat free super noodles for dinner

Spag bol for tea

I've had an awful day today. Not food wise but alcohol, we have cracked the wine open and now have pizza in the oven. Not feeling positive, will try to be good from tomorrow xx

I've had an awful day today. Not food wise but alcohol, we have cracked the wine open and now have pizza in the oven. Not feeling positive, will try to be good from tomorrow xx

Jealous!!! Haha

Is your little one sleeping through the night yet? Rosie just getting fed now and she will do until 1am but hoping she can go four hours (she was from birth before reflux struck :-( boo) I was doing 10/2/6 which was perfect for us as we go bed early and always up for 6 ish anyway with molly but since being sick she's all over the place some days x

Jealous!!! Haha

Is your little one sleeping through the night yet? Rosie just getting fed now and she will do until 1am but hoping she can go four hours (she was from birth before reflux struck :-( boo) I was doing 10/2/6 which was perfect for us as we go bed early and always up for 6 ish anyway with molly but since being sick she's all over the place some days x

Aww bless her. Millie sometimes sleeps through. The best night was 10.30 - 6.00 but usually it's 11.00 - 4, quick feed and back sleep until 10. Last night was a nightmare, she didn't go to sleep until 12.45! Then up at 6 and then 9. I feel bad because I put her in her Moses basket next to the bed and I fall to sleep but she will lay there wide awake sometimes xx

Aww bless her. Millie sometimes sleeps through. The best night was 10.30 - 6.00 but usually it's 11.00 - 4, quick feed and back sleep until 10. Last night was a nightmare, she didn't go to sleep until 12.45! Then up at 6 and then 9. I feel bad because I put her in her Moses basket next to the bed and I fall to sleep but she will lay there wide awake sometimes xx

Ooh dear how did u manage that whilst on the wine? Would love a couple of drinks but i wouldn't be able to get up i think haha. I haven't had anything since Sunday now. Wow 10.30-6.00 now i am jealous. I was in bed at 11pm and rosie woke up for feeds at 1am and 4am x

Ooh dear how did u manage that whilst on the wine? Would love a couple of drinks but i wouldn't be able to get up i think haha. I haven't had anything since Sunday now. Wow 10.30-6.00 now i am jealous. I was in bed at 11pm and rosie woke up for feeds at 1am and 4am x

It's strange, I manage 1 or 2 drinks and that's it. I like to be fully aware lol. Aww bless Rosie, how old is she now? X

It's strange, I manage 1 or 2 drinks and that's it. I like to be fully aware lol. Aww bless Rosie, how old is she now? X

I had two bottles of bulmers in the end and fed Rosie at 11am then she did 3am and 6.30am YEY!!

She's 3 weeks old now. Just changed her milk to aptimal as she's got reflux which has settled her so much , it's fantastic.

How was your night? X

I had two bottles of bulmers in the end and fed Rosie at 11am then she did 3am and 6.30am YEY!!

She's 3 weeks old now. Just changed her milk to aptimal as she's got reflux which has settled her so much , it's fantastic.

How was your night? X

Aww that's great bless her. I came off aptamil after finding out its the same as cow and gate only a different package!! I'm dreading the scales.... I had 2 single g&ts and some Chinese :-( I worked so hard to get the 4.5lb off last week and I desperately want another loss today. Millie went to bed at 11.30, woke at 7, back to sleep at 7.20 and I just woke up! She is fast asleep still bless xx

Aww that's great bless her. I came off aptamil after finding out its the same as cow and gate only a different package!! I'm dreading the scales.... I had 2 single g&ts and some Chinese :-( I worked so hard to get the 4.5lb off last week and I desperately want another loss today. Millie went to bed at 11.30, woke at 7, back to sleep at 7.20 and I just woke up! She is fast asleep still bless xx

Wow that's amazing how old is Millie again?

I know what u mean I feel guilty for yesterday as my tea wasn't exactly sw friendly as it was the bol from yesterday but in lasagne so used about quarter jar of white sauce and 1 grated mozzarella ball on top and haven't bothered to attempt to syn it and then I had two bulmers.....at a rough guess I will go with 30 which means I won't have any today....well apart from a bit of gravy on my tea today....having roasted lamb which again isn't great as its fatty shoulder that I am slow cooking. Ooh well will see what tomorrow brings can only hope.

Plan today is

Breakfast - cereal with milk (heb and hea)

Dinner - ham salad with syn free roasted new potatoes with onion and garlic

Tea - roasted lamb dinner with syn free roasties, cabbage, carrots, peas

This is why I would rather have weigh in day as a Friday as I do like to bank and use syns at weekend so by the following Friday it would balance itself out....might just not weign in tomorrow and go with Friday and work out total loss in 1.5 wks then weigh in every Friday.

Saves disappointment on the scales tomorrow anyway x

Wow that's amazing how old is Millie again?

I know what u mean I feel guilty for yesterday as my tea wasn't exactly sw friendly as it was the bol from yesterday but in lasagne so used about quarter jar of white sauce and 1 grated mozzarella ball on top and haven't bothered to attempt to syn it and then I had two bulmers.....at a rough guess I will go with 30 which means I won't have any today....well apart from a bit of gravy on my tea today....having roasted lamb which again isn't great as its fatty shoulder that I am slow cooking. Ooh well will see what tomorrow brings can only hope.

Plan today is

Breakfast - cereal with milk (heb and hea)

Dinner - ham salad with syn free roasted new potatoes with onion and garlic

Tea - roasted lamb dinner with syn free roasties, cabbage, carrots, peas

She was 11 weeks yesterday.

It is hard to focus on sw fully but as long as my losses average 2lb a week I'm happy.

Dolmio now do a light white sauce and I can't tell the difference! My OH hates the sw lasagne so we always do it properly.

I used to wi on a Saturday morning but hardly lost weight whereas weighing on a Tuesday I always lost, probably because I wasn't eating so bad at the weekend.

Your day sounds great! I've not eaten yet and now off to MIL's and won't be home until about 2. She just got mad on the phone because she is cooking pizza and we said we didn't want any!

Hey ladies, I'm lookin 4 a bit of advice pls.... I'v been in slow early labour 4 the last few days n altho my "pains" r getting stronger n more frequent they aven't really settled in2 a pattern that I can time as such yet - anything u can suggest 2 speed this up wud b SOOOOO appreciated!! I'm just getting totally fed up now :(

Hey ladies, I'm lookin 4 a bit of advice pls.... I'v been in slow early labour 4 the last few days n altho my "pains" r getting stronger n more frequent they aven't really settled in2 a pattern that I can time as such yet - anything u can suggest 2 speed this up wud b SOOOOO appreciated!! I'm just getting totally fed up now :(

Hi hunnie

I had the exact same thing didn't I, the only pattern is they would start at around 5-6pm all night and be gone in the morning without progressing. I bounced and rocked on exercise ball for 1.5hrs straight the night before I went into labour....coincidence not sure but worth a shot xxx

Hi hunnie

I had the exact same thing didn't I, the only pattern is they would start at around 5-6pm all night and be gone in the morning without progressing. I bounced and rocked on exercise ball for 1.5hrs straight the night before I went into labour....coincidence not sure but worth a shot xxx

Mine's been pretty much EXACTLY the same as yer's hun! Altho I get the odd wee pain durin the day it mostly happens round 5-6pm n lasts all nite, getting progressively stronger n more intense only 2 b b virtually nothing in the morning. I'v been usin my ball in the evenins but prob not 4 as long as 1.5hrs so I'l give that a go this evenin n hope 4 the best. I kno u'l understand how frustrated I feel, I just want it over wif now :( Thanx hun xxx

Mine's been pretty much EXACTLY the same as yer's hun! Altho I get the odd wee pain durin the day it mostly happens round 5-6pm n lasts all nite, getting progressively stronger n more intense only 2 b b virtually nothing in the morning. I'v been usin my ball in the evenins but prob not 4 as long as 1.5hrs so I'l give that a go this evenin n hope 4 the best. I kno u'l understand how frustrated I feel, I just want it over wif now :( Thanx hun xxx

Hey hunnie

I feel for u as i did that for 2 weeks...i was at my witts end i ats so frustrated, kept thinking "this is it" only to wake up in the morning to nothing. They were regular at one point every 3 minutes but never got really intense...i know its cliche to say but when your in labour...you will know as contractions are strong, long and progressively become shorter between (ie coming every 2-3 minutes) i went 12 days over so midwife had booked me in for induction in 2 days time so that night before my husband was like get on the ball haha i just sat and rocked and bounced for 1.5hours bloody knackered thou and bottom tail bone hurt haha

Good luck hope its any day for u now. Xx

Hi all.

Sticking to sw, going to weigh on Friday as my first official weigh in so would of been doing sw for 11 days then so hoping for a good loss. Today i have been to wacky to take my daughter for a play with my sister in law so choose the best i could out of the meal deal

Breakfast

Aldi cereal bars (their version of the Alpen lights as they are also under 70kcal per bar) using these two as my heb

Dinner - steak with jacket potato (one butter Sachet syn??) with peas and grilled tomato

Tea - sausage, egg and sw chips

Hea - milk

Snacks - apple and aldi crispy fries (3syn)

Back