new start, we have let things slip

cuddlepaws they are very good losses, have you been c/c for 2 weeks or have you not posted any losses for a while

fasting for Ramadan which is where we fast between sunrise and sunset. glad to see u back on here. Was thinking me and fb were scaring ppl off with our 1lb losses!!! lol

I don't think c/c is going to work for me, not because it doesn't work but because I eat out ALL the time. I don't eat the wrong foods i just haven't a clue how to begin counting a meal that's been cooked by someone else. For instance all week I've lunched out and had some sort of grilled fish (whichever is on offer, hake, swordfish etc) accompanied by whatever veg or salad, others times its a jacket with salad or a plain salad sandwich.

I could guesstimate most of the time, but could be way off the mark. Maybe I should just stick to low fat dieting and cutting out the junk! That seems to be more what I'm doing anyway.

im opting for the healthy choices as much as possible. Do what you feel works for you and as long as it's working, you're doing great.
Good luck with weigh in FB. make me jealous!!!! :p

i would so love to make you jealous, have been good all week, would love 3lbs but can not see that happening so will settle for a 2lb loss hopefully.

i know my body too well, 2lbs off, 3lbs is just wishful thinking.

2lbs is fantastic! I was being good and managed to ruin it all as stayed downstairs late watching film which meant in and out of kitchen. I'm expecting no loss, but your 2lbs hopefully will give me the motivation I need to be good for the last day and half b4 weigh in. Well done again! X

i am willing you to have a loss, it will happen.:D

think its staying the same or maybe even more on!!! aggggghhh

just looked at the scales and think they must be wrong. they think ive lost a pound this week. can live with that. if its a pound a week I can live with that!! x

looks as if there is always going to be 2lbs between us, not for the want of trying on my part mind you. how much longer will you be fasting, sorry for being ignorant of your religion,

No need to apologise. There's approx 12 more days to go but as its totm I don't have to fast from tomorrow so get a few days off. Not sure if this is a good thing. Next week might see you closing in on that 2lb gap!! I'm going to push myself to drink plenty while I'm not fasting. Here's to another week of losses!

you can do it girl, i am trying to drink 2 litres of water a day, do not have any after 4pm or i would never make it walking home without a little accident.

awww. lol. no we dont need any accidents. good luck with weigh in! x

scales say sts, but i so think i have lost this week can feel it in my clothes. will not loss heart and can only hope for better next week.

sts is ok. mines gone all wrong. says ive put on about 4lbs but my weigh ins not till monday so lets see. well done for not putting any on x

well, later on in the day it became my * week, so will keep on the straight and narrow and hope for better next week.

dreading weigh in. has been time of the month so fasting stopped and usual cravings kicked in so gone a bit wrong. will post weight gained this week tomorrow... oops

if not loss maybe you can hope for a sts. then it will still be 2 lbs difference.

Back