Step 1 Sole Source New Starts

Good luck for this week you'll have to let me know. Which is more tasty lipotrim or Cambridge. I like the spicy tomato soup so far and the chocolate shakes but I've got a sweet tooth hehe
Thank you, I'll keep you posted :) so looking forward to the bars and soups!...on lipo we only have the choice of chocolate,vanilla of strawberry shakes so going to try bannana and chocolate mint :) .... Have you tried the porridge?

Hi Everyone

I am meeting my CDC tomorrow night to start on Cambridge - I've been um-ing and ah-ing about it for a couple of weeks but your stories have inspired me.

I have about 5 1/2 stone to lose! I have tried other diets in the past and had some success but I find the idea of rapid weight lose motivating.

I had thought about Cambridge before but convinced myself I couldn't afford it - but I am the heaviest I have ever been now and when I analysed my budget I realised I was spending over £55 a week on takeaways/lunch from sandwich shop/ takeaway coffees etc so budget is no excuse.

I am excited to start but I know it's going to be hard - but anything we want that is worthwhile is always hard work!

I am starting teacher training in September and that has been hard work studying for a degree whilst working and raising 3 kids. I am so proud of myself for getting to this goal - I don't want it to be spoiled by my weight and the lack of self esteem it brings. Also, I want to be a good role model for my kids and want to enjoy our holiday in Center Parcs in August - confident in the swimming pool and fit enough to take part in all the sports!

You've all done great and I hope that you can support me to achieve great things too! I am going to post on here daily to begin with so I can look back at it all if I struggle.
xx

Congrats on the weight loss. Looking at your stats I think we're relatively at the same point looking to lose a similar amount.

Well done on the loss. I'm finding if a real struggle this week as this week I normally comfort eat with plenty of chocolates I really need to keep my hormones in check and stay focused

Hi all. Glad to see how well everyone's been doing!

I've not posted in a couple of weeks as I've just started a new job and it's been just a wee bit hectic.

Anyway, I've stuck to plan and kept losing, so it's all good. I did have a Friday night off for my leaving do from my old work, but was right back on plan the next day and back in ketosis on the Sunday.

I've now lost over three stone (three and a half from my very heaviest) and a, almost at BMI 25 + 1 stone, which means I'll have to go up to step two very shortly. To prepare for that, I've changed to SS+ this week, and I think that this may actually have helped my weight loss - although I guess I'll find out for sure on Thursday. I've been (pleasantly) surprised by the amount of food we're allowed to eat.

I've eaten a sort of crustless quiche meal the past couple of days - a beaten egg mixed with some cottage cheese and chopped courgette and spinach, baked in the oven. Yum yum! However, I'm mostly looking forward to eating some prawns tomorrow night! Yes! I love prawns!

I'm going to a wedding on Friday night, so I think I'll be off plan again, but then back on on Saturday. I think then after another week or two of SS+ I'll be on to step two. I'll still have a couple of stone to lose then, but it shouldn't be too long in coming off. From what I can see, people's losses on Step 2 are still pretty good. I just can't imagine how I'll fit all that food in! Seems like a tonne compared to what I'm used to consuming now!

Hi Everyone

I am meeting my CDC tomorrow night to start on Cambridge - I've been um-ing and ah-ing about it for a couple of weeks but your stories have inspired me.

I have about 5 1/2 stone to lose! I have tried other diets in the past and had some success but I find the idea of rapid weight lose motivating.

I had thought about Cambridge before but convinced myself I couldn't afford it - but I am the heaviest I have ever been now and when I analysed my budget I realised I was spending over £55 a week on takeaways/lunch from sandwich shop/ takeaway coffees etc so budget is no excuse.

I am excited to start but I know it's going to be hard - but anything we want that is worthwhile is always hard work!

I am starting teacher training in September and that has been hard work studying for a degree whilst working and raising 3 kids. I am so proud of myself for getting to this goal - I don't want it to be spoiled by my weight and the lack of self esteem it brings. Also, I want to be a good role model for my kids and want to enjoy our holiday in Center Parcs in August - confident in the swimming pool and fit enough to take part in all the sports!

You've all done great and I hope that you can support me to achieve great things too! I am going to post on here daily to begin with so I can look back at it all if I struggle.
xx

Hi Ems. How's it going so far?

Hi all. Glad to see how well everyone's been doing! I've not posted in a couple of weeks as I've just started a new job and it's been just a wee bit hectic. Anyway, I've stuck to plan and kept losing, so it's all good. I did have a Friday night off for my leaving do from my old work, but was right back on plan the next day and back in ketosis on the Sunday. I've now lost over three stone (three and a half from my very heaviest) and a, almost at BMI 25 + 1 stone, which means I'll have to go up to step two very shortly. To prepare for that, I've changed to SS+ this week, and I think that this may actually have helped my weight loss - although I guess I'll find out for sure on Thursday. I've been (pleasantly) surprised by the amount of food we're allowed to eat. I've eaten a sort of crustless quiche meal the past couple of days - a beaten egg mixed with some cottage cheese and chopped courgette and spinach, baked in the oven. Yum yum! However, I'm mostly looking forward to eating some prawns tomorrow night! Yes! I love prawns! I'm going to a wedding on Friday night, so I think I'll be off plan again, but then back on on Saturday. I think then after another week or two of SS+ I'll be on to step two. I'll still have a couple of stone to lose then, but it shouldn't be too long in coming off. From what I can see, people's losses on Step 2 are still pretty good. I just can't imagine how I'll fit all that food in! Seems like a tonne compared to what I'm used to consuming now!

You're doing brilliantly! So glad to hear you're still sticking to the plan and even with days off here and there just getting straight back on it! I've had a bit of a wobbly week for one reason and another. It's so hard to keep the motivation with only 7lbs to go but I need to do it!! Xx

I saw this amazingly inspirational video on YouTube of one man's journey and just had to share it, which is a very un-me thing to do!

Even if you fall many times - never give up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

You're doing brilliantly! So glad to hear you're still sticking to the plan and even with days off here and there just getting straight back on it! I've had a bit of a wobbly week for one reason and another. It's so hard to keep the motivation with only 7lbs to go but I need to do it!! Xx

You'll do it! You've done so well so far. Keep going.

I'm officially in the 11s! Woohoo!

11st 12lbs! Yey!

Not only that, but I'm currently wearing a pair of trousers I couldn't do up four weeks ago!

Feeling good today. :D

Last edited:
So I ordered some stuff from Dorothy Perkins this week as they had an offer on. I ordered smaller sizes than I need right now as I'm fully kitted out for the next wee while. Anyway, they arrived and I had a look at them and thought 'They are so small! I doubt whether I'll ever fit them!'

Anyway, the upshot is - they fit! They're tighter than I would want to wear, but they do fit. (The hubby liked the tight look, but it's not for me right now - maybe when my belly's a bit flatter!)

I was just so amazed as they are so small compared to what I was wearing just a few short months ago!

Happy.

So I ordered some stuff from Dorothy Perkins this week as they had an offer on. I ordered smaller sizes than I need right now as I'm fully kitted out for the next wee while. Anyway, they arrived and I had a look at them and thought 'They are so small! I doubt whether I'll ever fit them!' Anyway, the upshot is - they fit! They're tighter than I would want to wear, but they do fit. (The hubby liked the tight look, but it's not for me right now - maybe when my belly's a bit flatter!) I was just so amazed as they are so small compared to what I was wearing just a few short months ago! Happy.

You're doing amazingly! I had a peek at your piccies and the difference is amazing! I am so glad I did this diet are you? Even though I've pretty much stayed the same weight for a month I have been on holiday and for the first time ever I've lost the weight I gained while I was away so quickly it's made me realise that maintenance is possible!! Just need to shift this half a stone, grr. Keep up the good work :) xxx

How did your first weeks go girls?
Well done both of you, your so close to your target now which step are you on. I had a couple of weeks off whilst away and was so upset that I didn't call my advisor for another week to lessen the dent on the scales. Now I'm back fully focused on getting to my goal weight

So after a wobbly couple of weeks (with the excuse of travelling about loads for work, but really I suspect a lack of will power was a major factor), I am back on track!

I lost 3lbs this week, and haven't had the dreaded Easter Egg cravings! I'm so close to being in the 'normal'/'healthy' BMI range... I'm 11st 4lbs, and I need to be 11st 2lbs! (In fact this morning I was 11st 2lbs on my own scales, but they're not the most accurate in the world.) Anyway - this time next week I could (potentially) be there! (Although TOM might be due, so I'm taking nothing for granted!)

I still want to lose about another stone and a half once I'm in the 'healthy' zone, but I will be so stoked to be under 25 BMI. I think I'll probably go up to step two (currently ss+) once I get to 11st.

Woohooo!!! Come on!

Back