New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Thank you for adding me... I love a challenge!!

lol thank you. If you look on my signature ive a link to my picture diary. Not updated for a while since no more weight loss haha!

With your great attitude im sure your doing to do fine! x

I like the links on your signature - I'm going to have a nosey through your pic's x

Fell free thats why i post them, It helps me stay on track too! x

Jess I've just seen you're from near Hull. I was born and raised in Hull until I left for uni when I was 18!

Jess I've just seen you're from near Hull. I was born and raised in Hull until I left for uni when I was 18!

wow really!! Thats crazy lol. Yeah i live about 18 miles from Hull. Its our local town

Oh I'm already in two minds - Didn't realise SW was £5 per week plus all the extras :-( thinking now I could buy the books and weigh in here with you guys......

Oh I'm already in two minds - Didn't realise SW was £5 per week plus all the extras :-( thinking now I could buy the books and weigh in here with you guys......

1st week is £14.95... £4.95 weighin cost and £10 member fee. Then its £4.95 per week to weigh x

oh dear....... maybe I can pay up front for everything I need then I don't have to find it each week. Whats the recommended amount of water to drink a day? I might need to buy a bottle to fill and sip from through out the day too.

oh dear....... maybe I can pay up front for everything I need then I don't have to find it each week. Whats the recommended amount of water to drink a day? I might need to buy a bottle to fill and sip from through out the day too.
you can buy a 6 week count down, 6weeks for price of 5 and you get a 12 week countdown which is 12 weeks for price of 10. So that works out cheaper x

you can buy a 6 week count down, 6weeks for price of 5 and you get a 12 week countdown which is 12 weeks for price of 10. So that works out cheaper x

I will look into all my options tomorrow before my start day Wednesday. Thanks for all your info today. I guess I'll only really log on during office hours as I don't use the internet very much at home at the moment.

How long do they expect your knee to take to recover?

I will look into all my options tomorrow before my start day Wednesday. Thanks for all your info today. I guess I'll only really log on during office hours as I don't use the internet very much at home at the moment.

How long do they expect your knee to take to recover?
Well its been 6 months now, still painful when walking, cant bend fully back either. No time frame, its just when im ok.. its ongoing problems from a acident in '07 and my 3rd op on this leg! So how i am now is good for me :)

Well its been 6 months now, still painful when walking, cant bend fully back either. No time frame, its just when im ok.. its ongoing problems from a acident in '07 and my 3rd op on this leg! So how i am now is good for me :)

Oww how painful. My man had a skiing accident in march, had to have his leg pinned and is still on crutches! DO you have physio on it still?

Oww how painful. My man had a skiing accident in march, had to have his leg pinned and is still on crutches! DO you have physio on it still?

Ive recently been discharged from it but have a set of exercises i need to continue to strength up and make the best of knee x

There is a Countdown offer coming up in about 3 weeks I think. Buy a 12 week countdown and get a free book (I'm assuming a cook book)

There aren't many extras needed for SW... just an adjustment in how you food shop where needed. I don't bother with the extras every week. I might buy the new magazine when it comes out but I don't buy the bars and stuff as I use 'normal' supermarket things. Currently my go to HEX-B if I haven't got it in during the day are cashew nuts as a snack in the evening.

Can you put me in for 14lbs this time please. Was not very successful on the last one.

There is a Countdown offer coming up in about 3 weeks I think. Buy a 12 week countdown and get a free book (I'm assuming a cook book)

There aren't many extras needed for SW... just an adjustment in how you food shop where needed. I don't bother with the extras every week. I might buy the new magazine when it comes out but I don't buy the bars and stuff as I use 'normal' supermarket things. Currently my go to HEX-B if I haven't got it in during the day are cashew nuts as a snack in the evening.

Thank you for this info. I need to learn all the terminology. I'm looking forward to my journey with you all

Back