New year New Start Slimming world

I am starting Slimming World tomorrow, class is normally a Tuesday but have one on tomorrow so I am going to give it a go, I'm not wanting to wait until the 7th! Can't wait to lose some weight as I just feel yuk!

Good luck Joanne & everyone else

Thank you good luck let me know how u get on :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I made my slimming world chilli...... it was lovely!! And there is enough for both me and my OH to take some to work tomorrow :)
Havent used any syns today yet so may have a little treat later on :)
Had a snack earlier of SW crisps and an orange.
Now time to chill for a bit watching tv

Attachments

• 1388594898820.jpg
    1388594898820.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 76
So the only syns I've used today was a lindor truffle which im told is 4.5syns. Im really rubbish at using syns, I always feel naughty about eating things like chocolate even thou its ok to have up to 15syns.
Back to work tomorrow so ill see how that goes, I know its going to be busy!!!

Im back at work tomorrow. Worried theres going to be naughty things around in the staff room to pick on... leftover xmas choccies etc :( really need to find my willpower! X

Good luck for tomorrow Joanne. I'm going to make sure that anything in the office is given to someone who wants it first thing then the temptation is gone.

The chillie looks really good. Need to get my magazines & recipe books out again.

Good luck too for your weigh in tomorrow. Xxx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im back at work tomorrow. Worried theres going to be naughty things around in the staff room to pick on... leftover xmas choccies etc :( really need to find my willpower! X

Im sure you will find your willpower. Just think a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips

Good luck for tomorrow Joanne. I'm going to make sure that anything in the office is given to someone who wants it first thing then the temptation is gone.

The chillie looks really good. Need to get my magazines & recipe books out again.

Good luck too for your weigh in tomorrow. Xxx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you.
I found the chilli recipe online :)
My weigh in isnt till next Wednesday :)

Well the 6oclock alarm was what I was dreading!! Back to work after the christmas break. Just got to incorporate slimming world into my work routine and ill be ok :) had leftover chilli from last night so going to use that today for lunch along with some fruit to snack on.
Will post later with how I get on!
Good luck everyone xx

Have fun at work. I've got one days holiday left and a very very heavy day on Friday. I feel exhausted like I've not had a break :(. Oh well

I know it's the weight that keeps me lethargic and it will soon be gone. A nice easy day today waiting in for deliveries :).

My new motor bike!!!!!!!!

Xxx

Have fun at work. I've got one days holiday left and a very very heavy day on Friday. I feel exhausted like I've not had a break :(. Oh well

I know it's the weight that keeps me lethargic and it will soon be gone. A nice easy day today waiting in for deliveries :).

Xxx

Thank you work was tiring!!
Hope the bike turned up alright :)
Well ate my chilli which was nice!! Got home and now making a slimming world pasta bake yummy!!
No syns again yet! Need to find something to eat as a syns!

Xxx

Hope the motorbike arrived!! Sounds exiting.

You'll feel better when you get back to work and back in the swing of things. Good luck. xx

Thank you work was tiring!!
Hope the bike turned up alright :)
Well ate my chilli which was nice!! Got home and now making a slimming world pasta bake yummy!!
No syns again yet! Need to find something to eat as a syns!

It's amazing how we get out of doing work work!! Sounds like you're doing well eating wise. It's sometimes hard to find syns without eating something that starts you craving again. I sometimes don't have syns because of this and I know I should have some. What's your favourite syns? xx

It's amazing how we get out of doing work work!! Sounds like you're doing well eating wise. It's sometimes hard to find syns without eating something that starts you craving again. I sometimes don't have syns because of this and I know I should have some. What's your favourite syns? xx

I always seem to never use my syns. If I do use them (on rare occasions) I will have 2 or 3 chocolate fingers :)

Hi!
I'm a fellow wedding weight loss bride! We can do this!
Will be following your diary for inspiration

Xx

Hi!
I'm a fellow wedding weight loss bride! We can do this!
Will be following your diary for inspiration

Xx

Aww cool :)
Congratulations when are you getting Married?
Am definitely sure we can do this!!

Having a very stressful night:mad:
I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from an online which said UK. Anyway dresses arrived (From CHINA!) And are gorgeous. Only problem is I ordered 3 size 12 dresses which were 38inch bust and they sent 32inch bust! Ever since ive been trying to sort it out and only way to contact sellers is via email. They keep telling me im wrong in my sizings and I need to stop lying. Also they keep calling me darling which winds me up!! Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon!! Was very tempted to have chocolate but instead had my HEXB toast :)

Having a very stressful night:mad:
I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from an online which said UK. Anyway dresses arrived (From CHINA!) And are gorgeous. Only problem is I ordered 3 size 12 dresses which were 38inch bust and they sent 32inch bust! Ever since ive been trying to sort it out and only way to contact sellers is via email. They keep telling me im wrong in my sizings and I need to stop lying. Also they keep calling me darling which winds me up!! Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon!! Was very tempted to have chocolate but instead had my HEXB toast :)

Oh no. Report directly to eBay ........ Or at least threaten to

Hope you get it sorted

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back