New year New Start Slimming world

Well Saturday morning has arrived. I had a bit of an unsettled night- kept waking up so am feeling a little tired this morning. OH alarm went off at 5 for work so that didnt help either!
Im feeling really great! I actually feel like I am losing weight so hopefully on Wednesday the scales will tell me that I am!!
Going to have egg on toast for breakfast (toast HEXB).
Dont know what im going to do today- OH at work till 12 so may go for a walk later and do housework
Hope everyone has a good day! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well the motivation is really here now. Booked a 4.5star hotel holiday to spain in may and this gorgeous item just arrived in the post. Im soo excited bring it on :)

Sorry photo didnt upload. Its a size 12 petite so got a challenge to get into it. Here is a picture of me in it now
Hopefully it will look better by the holiday in may!!

Attachments

• 1388837085315.jpg
    1388837085315.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 1388837185945.jpg
    1388837185945.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 84
Sorry photo didnt upload. Its a size 12 petite so got a challenge to get into it. Here is a picture of me in it now
Hopefully it will look better by the holiday in may!!

Oooooooooooo I love it. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

The dress was £10 in new look sale :)

The dress was £10 in new look sale :)

I can't wait to shop in 'normal' shops

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well its been a good day. Did a ten min intense workout which was great. Then went off to asda to get food- it was mental in there! Then went and saw my OH's neice as its her birthday today! Then came home and cooked SW curry which was amazing. Now to chill for the evening! Xx

A very productive day. Wish I could say the same. The boys and I did a lot of work around the sofa lol xxx

A nice walk is on the agenda for tomorrow though xx

A very productive day. Wish I could say the same. The boys and I did a lot of work around the sofa lol xxx

A nice walk is on the agenda for tomorrow though xx

Ive got a date with my sofa tomorrow. Done everything today so tomorrow I can chill. Weather hasnt been too great either. Its nice to have a chilled day :)

Well my nice chilled day and night has just been ruined. Some little EUR~@&heads have just egged my house!!! Shame our local ship got them on CCTV buying the eggs seconds before!! Finished talking to the police and OH gets a call out for a site break in!!!! Not going to have a good nights sleep now. Probably won't see him till morning :(

Well my nice chilled day and night has just been ruined. Some little EUR~@&heads have just egged my house!!! Shame our local ship got them on CCTV buying the eggs seconds before!! Finished talking to the police and OH gets a call out for a site break in!!!! Not going to have a good nights sleep now. Probably won't see him till morning :(

Im so sorry to hear this! Why do they feel the need to egg someones house... what do they get out of it?!

Little scrot bags.

from fat to skinny jeans

Well my OH had a chat with me last night saying how he is struggling with SW and even thou he is using his syns he is getting fed up. So I persuaded him to weigh himself this morning and he has lost 3half lbs!! I am soo proud of him and he is feeling alot better about continuing it :)
So he is now making me a slimming world fry up :)
Nice chilled day today as we are having friends round later. Cooking sw sweet and sour later- lets see how that turns out
Have a good day everyone!! Xx

Oh well done him! It can be difficult to to keep the motivation all the time. It's good that you two are doing it together, it's just me in my house though my oh eats the sw dinner but he will then eat ice cream and sweets. Sometimes that can be hard. Glad it's going well for you though.

Tell him well done from me. Wish my OH would do it properly. He carries all his weight round his tum, I'm sure that it increases his risk of heart disease. I'm working on him though. He eats the same meals as me just need him to stop the naughty snacking.

Xxx

Tell him well done from me. Wish my OH would do it properly. He carries all his weight round his tum, I'm sure that it increases his risk of heart disease. I'm working on him though. He eats the same meals as me just need him to stop the naughty snacking.

Xxx

Will do :)
Im glad he is doing it with me. He said he wasnt going to but he has which is great. Chilling on sofa today watching dvds and tv. Still eating healthy thou :)

Will do :)
Im glad he is doing it with me. He said he wasnt going to but he has which is great. Chilling on sofa today watching dvds and tv. Still eating healthy thou :)

sounds like a nice chillaxing day :)

My OH is underweight, so meal times are always quite difficult. I'm trying to lose some, whilst he could do with putting a stone on!

sounds like a nice chillaxing day :)

My OH is underweight, so meal times are always quite difficult. I'm trying to lose some, whilst he could do with putting a stone on!

Give him the weight your trying to lose ;) when you feel like u want a chocolate bar and have no syns left give it to him!

Give him the weight your trying to lose ;) when you feel like u want a chocolate bar and have no syns left give it to him!

There's a Toblerone in the fridge that has been there for five days, was my brothers, he left it here. Told him that he can eat it, I don't want it - he hasn't touched it. Doesn't want it at the moment, so I have to keep staring at it. He's not a very snacky person, so if I offered chocolate he'd just not eat it. :(

I suppose it's the reason I'm overweight and he is slightly underweight!

Back