New year New Start Slimming world

Oh no. Report directly to eBay ........ Or at least threaten to

Hope you get it sorted

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its wasnt ebay it was a site specifically for bridesmaid dresses. Ive sent them over 15 photos and now they have said they will speak to the tailors. I just want my money back lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its wasnt ebay it was a site specifically for bridesmaid dresses. Ive sent them over 15 photos and now they have said they will speak to the tailors. I just want my money back lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Which site did you use? I'm thinking of using sexyher (awful name but lovely dresses and great reviews).

We get married march 2015 xx

Which site did you use? I'm thinking of using sexyher (awful name but lovely dresses and great reviews).

We get married march 2015 xx

I used simplebridesmaiddresses. Ill have a look at that website as now looking for new dresses! Ah cool im getting married April 2015 :)

I used simplebridesmaiddresses. Ill have a look at that website as now looking for new dresses! Ah cool im getting married April 2015 :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Depending on where you live - sexyher have a shop in Croydon but too far for me to travel x

Hey just subscribing. It's nice to find a diary whwre everyone is either new or starting again!
I went back to group rather than waiting until Tuesday because otherwise I'd be mistaken for a beached whale! It's strange how a lot of us all work with children, I'm a reception teacher. Heres to a great new year and some skinny brides x

Lol forgot to mention im a bride to be too lol. Mines a lot closer though- May! Eek. Im only having a small thing though, nothing too fancy and my wedding dress currently does fit but is just a little snug! got to be careful I dont lose TOO much between now and then lol!

Wow. So many weddings!!! Now don't forget to post your piccies. I love a good wedding xxx

Hope you all have a great day. Back to work for me and it's a busy one !!! But I'll try to pop by sometime

Xxxx

Thank you for subscribing. Looking forward to hearing your weight loss story xx

Lol forgot to mention im a bride to be too lol. Mines a lot closer though- May! Eek. Im only having a small thing though, nothing too fancy and my wedding dress currently does fit but is just a little snug! got to be careful I dont lose TOO much between now and then lol!

Wow- May! Thats pretty exciting!! Not long at all then. Yea my wedding is only a small affair as didnt want anything too big! My dress on the other hand is big haha (not as in fitting me but in general!) Mine fits me snuggly but as its corset it dont really matter if I lose the weight.

Wow. So many weddings!!! Now don't forget to post your piccies. I love a good wedding xxx

Hope you all have a great day. Back to work for me and it's a busy one !!! But I'll try to pop by sometime

Xxxx

Good luck with your first day back at work-mine tired me out!!

Well the 6 o'clock alarm has gone off again which must mean one thing- work!! I was actually awake around 5 as OH alarm went off for him to go to work.
I made a good effort yesterday and wore my contact lenses instead of my glasses. Only when I got home my eye was really sore and ive woken up with a sty!
So no contacts for me today!!

Going to have some toast and an apple for my breakfast this morning and have left over pasta bake for lunch with mixed veg :) Already planned Tea tonight which is eggs, SW chips and beans!
Have a good day everyone xx :)

Well back from work and ive gotta say im feeling pretty achy! Running around after 2 year olds all day is very tiring. OH is making dinner tonight which is nice. I am looking forward to a nice lay in tomorrow :)
Bring on the weekend :)

Aw sounds like a hetic day just think of all that extra body magic! I've got pasta tonight I'm going to fill it with veg. Lucky you getting the oh to cook for you x

Aw sounds like a hetic day just think of all that extra body magic! I've got pasta tonight I'm going to fill it with veg. Lucky you getting the oh to cook for you x

Im just thinking of all the calories I burnt doing it!! I like pasta- its one of my favourite meals. Its a very rare occasion my OH cooking. He moaned when I asked him but he has been home since 2 so he should cook haha :)

Im just thinking of all the calories I burnt doing it!! I like pasta- its one of my favourite meals. Its a very rare occasion my OH cooking. He moaned when I asked him but he has been home since 2 so he should cook haha :)

Haha! I like your thinking! :D After your long day, tell him you deserve it!

I did tell him haha. Mind u he worked 6am-2 so nice early start

Well dinner was delicious and my OH SW chips are better than mine!!
I actually used some syns this evening!!! I had 1 winegum (1syn) and a mint penguin (5syns)
Not bad at all :) ive got so much more energy! Now just chilling with my OH watching Best Exotic marigold hotel! X

Ooo we love that film. DS 1 threw a real strop when I first put it on ( sulky teen) then asked me to pause it so he could go to the loo. I've caught him watching it a few times and shedding a few tears xx

Ooo we love that film. DS 1 threw a real strop when I first put it on ( sulky teen) then asked me to pause it so he could go to the loo. I've caught him watching it a few times and shedding a few tears xx

Its is a really good film :)

Back